In a Hurry? Our Top 2 Picks to Buy!
1. Bowflex M3 Max Trainer
2. Schwinn 470 Elliptical Trainer
If you can’t go to the gym but still want access to calorie-burning cardio workouts from the comfort of your own home, then you can consider purchasing your elliptical machine.
Elliptical machines are a dynamic and valuable addition to any workout setup. It provides the user with an effective and smooth manner of aerobic exercise, engaging the whole body in a stride like motion. This popular exercise equipment has zero impact, which means it puts a minimal amount of stress possible on your joints and bones. These machines are also known as cross-trainers.
The Best Elliptical Machine makes it easy to do a variety of workouts from short, fast-paced interval training to lengthy steady-state cardio sessions. Here we have listed some entry-level, mid-range, and high-end elliptical machines for you.
Comparison Chart for Top 10 Elliptical Machines In 2021
|Elliptical Machine||Resistance Levels||Weight Capacity (lbs)|
|Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E3919||18||260|
|Exerpeutic 1000 XL||8||300|
|Body Power 2-in-1||8||250|
Which are the Best Elliptical Machines In 2021?
1. Bowflex M3 Max Trainer
|Footprint||46.1″x 25″x 62.9″|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Heart Rate||Chest Strap|
Bowflex M3 trainer is one of the leading fitness equipment that comes with high-intensity programs. It is the most selling elliptical machine under $1000. Also, the streamlined design makes it suitable for hardcore fitness training and being gentle for beginner level users.
The trainer provides a unique design while being an entry-level max trainer that is reasonable and powered with advanced features. Its innovative design offers optimal performance for fitness enthusiasts as the resistance and speed controlled by the click of the dial.
The machine is built of sturdy steel with gym-quality commercial grade parts that make it long-lasting. It comes with a target zone and burn rate indicator to motivates the trainees to get ahead and achieve their goals with a dedicated approach.
- Fitness Meter: It features a burn rate display that shows burn rate, calories, resistance level, and speed. You can control the speed and levels of resistance by clicking on the dial. It keeps you engaged in the workout.
- Resistance: It comes with eight resistance levels that allow you to engage in the exercise with a preferred intensity level. You can change the resistance as you move from beginner to a more advanced workout level with higher intensity.
- Pedals: It comes with easy to use and most comfortable pedals. It allows you to go on with your workout session for a longer duration without exerting yourself.
- Grab Handles: It has firm grip handles that offer strong support to the users during the intense workout sessions.
- Built-In Programs: It has two programs manual mode and a MAX Interval. It’s 14 min Max interval makes it highly recommended for an advanced fitness regimen to achieve desired goals.
- User Profiles: It is perfect for a couple or roommates. With two user profiles, each person can set up their workout metrics and pick up their workouts right where they let off.
- Extras: It has a water bottle holder and a reading rack. The ledge of the shelf is wide enough to hold a book or tablet.
- It is a budget-friendly trainer for less than $1000.
- You can control the resistance and speed just by a click of the dial.
- It provides 2.5x more productive results.
- Target zone and burn rate programs for better results.
- Zero impact on your knees, joints, and backs.
- Chest strap for heart rate monitoring is included.
- Combination of stair steeper and elliptical into one great machine.
- Simple console
- Only two workouts to choose from
- No built-in sound system or speakers
2. Schwinn 470 Elliptical Trainer
|Resistance Type||Eddy Current Magnetic|
|Display||SchwinnConnect 2 LCD|
|Number of Programs||29|
|Incline Type||10 degree manual ramp range with 6 positions|
|Cooling fans||3 high speed|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs|
|Handlebars||Moving and static|
Schwinn 470 is a quality fitness equipment that seems to tick all the boxes in all the important areas. It offers many qualities that you might expect from a more expensive machine. It is well built and gives a comfortable and smooth ride.
Furthermore, it can keep fitness geeks with high goals satisfied through its 25 tension levels and its ability to take training via an incline function. The console can store up to four user-profiles and Bluetooth for wireless heart monitoring and data export. Overall this home elliptical is popular for combining good ergonomics with impressive workout variety.
- Pedals and Handlebars: It supports Precision Path Foot Motion technology that helps you with a natural running motion. Its large footplates help the users to maintain a comfortable foot position. And the handlebars help to keep the proper posture of the user during a workout.
- Resistance: You can modify the resistance according to the exercises as it has five quick keys. It helps you to control the tension within a second while working out.
- Console: The machine has an excellent console and display. It features a 5″ dual-screen, and the system is backlit. Also, it allows you to workout through the Schwinn Connect and MyFitness Pal app.
- Accessories: It comprises all the essential accessories like a cup holder to keep you hydrated, speakers, a book or phone holder for multitasking, a 3-speed fan to keep you fresh, and a USB charging port.
- Sync with free downloadable Run Social App.
- 25 resistance level for a wide range of workout intensity options.
- Smooth magnetic braking and moving handles for total body toning.
- It is the best elliptical for fitness enthusiasts.
- 29 customizable workout programs.
- Short warranty period.
- Users report inaccurate calorie counter.
3. ProForm Cardio HIIT Trainer
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Pedals||Oversized and Cushioned|
|Footprints||52″ L x 29.5″ W x 65.2″ H|
ProForm Cardio Trainer is an excellent elliptical that offers challenging elliptical and steeper cardio workout. With this, you can burn up to twice more calories than most cardio machines on the market.
Its multi-grip handles allow you to work out the upper body, core, and back muscles along with your lower body with a boxing motion. Moreover, it is an excellent solution for many exercisers who seek fast fitness improvement without the risk of causing impact-related health problems. You can make adjustments with its one-touch controls easily.
- Total Body Training: This trainer activates major muscle groups throughout a body. Even without resistance training, it promotes a much higher calorie burn than a standard treadmill. It is perfect for strength, weight management, cardio, toning, and more.
- Low Impact Pedaling: This machine has cushioned pedals that are oversized and allow users to reposition their feet to avoid discomfort. It promotes comfort and endurance.
- Multigrip Handlebars: Handlebars on this elliptical move with resistance and provide various grip positions to alter the training effects. Also, it allows for targeted toning of the core, back, shoulders, and arms.
- Preset Programs: It comes with 32 preset workout apps designed by certified personal trainers. They guide users through high-intensity training and more traditional workouts. The progress report showed on a 7″ display along with stats for distance, time, speed, and calories burned.
- iFit Enabled: For additional programming and automated stats tracking, you can use this elliptical with an iFit membership. You can attach your tablet to use iFit video workout from celebrity trainers, and Google maps workout with interactive street views.
- Warranty: ProForm includes a lifetime warranty on the frame, three years on parts, and one year of labor.
- Heavy 28 lbs flywheel adds stability
- Compact design great for small spaces
- Speakers lets you plug in your phone and listen to your favorite playlist through speakers.
- iFit workouts and stats tracking available with a subscription
- It comes with a device holder and a water holder.
- 7″ backlit data display is easy to read
- Burns calories faster with a vertical Elliptical machine
- Wireless pulse monitoring isn’t available.
4. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E3919 Premium Cardio Climber Stepping Elliptical
|Footprint||44″ L x 25″ W x 64″ H|
|Max Weight||260 lbs|
|Warranty||Frame 3 years / Parts 180 days|
Sunny SF-E3919 is an elliptical climber that offers a stride and range of motion between a standard elliptical trainer and a steeper. The premium quality machine is built with a solid frame for heavy-duty exercise. It has an almost fully vertical elliptical path.
It is equipped with an 8 level magnetic resistance system, a durable set of pedals, and a console that can track all the vital workout metrics. Overall this machine is suitable for light to high-intensity cardio workouts, muscle toning, and weight loss.
- Smooth Motion: It has 14 lbs flywheel that generates smooth motion during a workout. It is perimeter weighted for added inertia. Also, it offers 8 tension levels that are ideal for intense workouts and improve strength and stamina.
- Multifunctional Monitor: The display divided into multiple sub-sections. It tracks important activity details, including your speed, distance, pulse, time, and calories burned. When the console is in idle mode, its top screen shows the current date, clock and room temperature. It also has a Recovery function and BMI function.
- Tablet holder and HRC sticker: The ledge is placed above the display so that the device placed on it won’t cover your workout stats. And the HRC Sticker is placed at the top section of the console and shows the heart rate zones you should aim.
- Weight Capacity: It has 260 pounds of user weight capacity as it features a solid frame. Thus it is suitable for the heavy user.
- Full Motion Handlebars: It has two sets of handlebars – one is fixed, and the other is mobile. The fixed handles have short standard grips and integrate EKG sensors. And the moving arms have long rubberized grips with ball grips.
- Versatile Climb Height: This machine combines the striding and stepping in intense movement. Stride a horizontal distance of 7″ and climb to a vertical height of 9″.
- It has large, durable pedals with inner guard for foot stability
- The solid, sturdy steel frame that can support users up to 260 lbs
- Smooth motion for a silent workout
- Easy to assemble and includes all the required tools
- Multi-window LCD console with device holder
- No online connectivity
5. MaxKare Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
|Footprint||40.9″ L x 18.9″ W x 63″ H|
|Display||5.5″ High Contrast LCD|
|Max Weight||264 lbs|
|Foot Pedal Size||15.7″ x 5.9″|
|Applicable Height||4’11” – 6’3″|
It is an affordable model from MaxKare, which proves that you don’t need to spend much to end up with a high-grade, functional elliptical for your home gym. It comes with a front magnetic flywheel for a smooth and quiet operation. With a sleek and lightweight design, it has wheels on the base that makes a cinch to move around.
It’ll feel better smoother and more comfortable on the lower body and core section with a lower impact overall. Furthermore, there is an iPad holder where you can place your smartphone or tablet for entertainment to get distracted and do more & burn more calories.
- Resistance Levels: With eight tension levels, you’ll burn calories, fat and strengthen and tone your muscle. Its 3-5 level is suitable for teenagers who have to spend the most time studying indoor. And level 6-8 is perfect for office staff as it relieves muscle soreness and stiffness and contributes to body shaping.
- Stride and Spacing: It comes with 13.5″ stride length and 5.9″ spacing to meet the needs of different people.
- Monitor: Its LCD panel allows you to monitor your fitness stats, including distance traveled, current speed, time exercised, calories burned, pulse rate, and scan.
- Stabilizer: It comes with a stabilizer underneath to keep it stable on uneven grounds and not shake or wobble. Rotate them till elliptical is level to the ground.
- Non-slip Paddles and Dual Handle: The large non-slipped pedals make it safer for an exercise with no chance of an accident. Plus, the design of dual handles makes your workout more diversified.
- Water bottle holder that allows you to rehydrate as you cycle
- Pulse grip sensors to monitor the user’s heart rate
- Transportation wheels for easy storage
- Ergonomic foot paddles
- Simple LCD monitor and integrated media shelf
- Front flywheel & dual-direction workout
- The stride length isn’t ideal for tall users.
6. Exerpeutic 1000XL Magnetic Elliptical
|Footprint||54″ L x 23″ W x 63″ H|
|Max Weight||300 lbs|
|Foot Pedals||large pedals with ribbed design|
Exerpeutic 1000XL is an entry-level, heavy-duty magnetic resistance elliptical trainer. This machine has a good weight capacity, enough stride length, decent quality components, and affordable price. Moreover, it offers a dual-action workout for the lower and upper body.
Although low cost, it provides low impact exercise design to reduce stress on the joints and knees. The trainer comes with a basic, easy to read LCD and pulse pads that monitor heart rate. It is suitable for small houses as it is compact and comes with transportation wheels.
- Dual Direction Flywheel: Its flywheel promotes forward and backward capability. It allows exercising all of the major muscles in the front and the back of the legs.
- Fitness Meter: The 1000XL trainer has an easy to read large LCD. It displays the workout data such as calories burned, distance covered, time, target heart zone, and scan.
- Resistance: It comes with eight tension levels. This range offers you a more challenging workout and maintains a healthy level of pressure on your joints.
- Pedals: The pedals of this machine are ribbed in design and large-sized. It gives an excellent grip and fits in any foot size.
- Grab-Handle: The handles are thickly padded with foam to give a comfortable and secure grip to the fingers. It avoids slipping of the fingers even if they get sweaty.
- Transport wheels: The machine comes with transport wheels for smooth movement. The wheels are below the machine that helps for easy mobility.
- The compact size makes it convenient for small homes.
- It has moving handlebars that deliver a full-body workout.
- Dual direction flywheel for a zero-impact workout
- Easy to read, large LCD.
- Weight Capacity of 300 pounds is high for elliptical under $500.
- Stride length is less for tall people.
- Basic monitor.
7. Body Power 2-in-1 Elliptical Stepper Trainer
|Footprint||42″ L x 24″ W x 62″ H|
|Max Weight||250 lbs|
The BST800 combines an elliptical trainer and a steeper in one fitness machine. Therefore, it provides a different pedaling motion than a standard front-drive elliptical trainer. It comes with modern curve crank technology and the patented hardware. It delivers a dead zone free rotation as you step, resulting in smooth operation that is gentle on joints.
This trainer runs smoothly and quietly. You can feel safe during your sessions. It features a heavy flywheel for a consistent momentum and a console that can track workout metrics. This BST800 is an excellent trainer for light to intense cardio workouts.
- Curve Crank Technology: It applies constant tension to X and Y axes and delivers a dead zone free rotation as you step. With its smooth operation and efficient motion, you can get the most out of your cardio machine.
- 2-in-1 Trainer: An oval path with synchronized handlebars and steeper movement offers a total body workout in a space-efficient machine. It combines the benefits of a vertical climber, an exercise stepper and an elliptical trainer.
- Space-Saver: It is easy to use and compact trainer. It has a space-efficient design and doesn’t take too much space. It is an excellent workout trainer for an apartment or home gym.
- Console: It comes with a 3.5″ LCD screen that tracks total distance, time, speed, RPM, calories, and pulse. It is easy to use and has four buttons – Mode, Reset, and Up/Down selection arrows. Also, there is a small shelf above the display for placing a smartphone or tablet.
- Sturdy frame with a low center of gravity for extra stability.
- Inclined elliptical path combining the motion steeper with an elliptical trainer.
- Zero friction magnetic resistance.
- Durable non-slip pedals and silent operations.
- No Bluetooth or online connectivity.
8. Schwinn 411 Compact Elliptical
|Footprint||53″ L x 23″ W x 68″ H|
|Display||5.5″ High Contrast LCD|
|Max Weight||300 lbs|
|Warranty||Frame 10 years / Parts 2 years / Electronics 1 year / Labor 90 days|
Schwinn 411 is a mid-range elliptical trainer under $600 for residential use. It is one of the best ellipticals under this price range. It is designed for home use with a space-saver design, i.e., vertical arrangement for the internal parts.
This compact trainer features a motorized magnetic resistance system 16 levels. It is great for light to intense cardio workouts, stamina development, interval training, and weight loss. Furthermore, it is packed full of features, including Bluetooth, heart rate monitoring, and many more. The machine is solid and stable with a weight of 119 lbs that is quite heavy for this price tag.
- Flywheel and Resistance: It features large, heavy inertia enhanced flywheel for a smooth feel. The heavier flywheel is better as it serves to lessen jerky motions. With a push of a button, you can adjust the resistance level easily. Its first few levels deliver a light pedaling tension that is perfect for users who want to perform a light workout.
- Console: It has a 5.5″ LCD monitor that tracks exercise metrics such as speed, distance, time, RPM, calories, and pulse. It provides both imperial and metric units for the display of distance and speed. Moreover, the console is telemetric and can connect with a wireless strap for pulse monitoring.
- Programs: It comes with 13 programs that are 1 manual and 12 interval programs. The manual one allows you to exercise freely, adjusting the resistance as you like during your workout. And the interval program is preset as 30/90. The sprint interval is 30secs, and the rest interval is 90 secs.
- Elliptical Path & Stride: It has a horizontal elliptical path that offers a natural motion without going up or downhill. It provides a quite impressive stride that means the machine provides a good range of motion for users up to 6’0″.
- Explore the World App: This cross trainer is compatible with RunSocial App. With it, you can connect your phone or tablet and explore different world locations with different routes with your friends.
- Oversized pedals with rubber inserts for extra stability and grip.
- Transport wheels on the front base.
- Excellent warranty ten years frame, 2-year parts.
- Fixed moving handles with built-in EKG pulse sensors.
- The device holder included in the console.
- Compact, space-saving design.
- No backlight on console.
9. Nautilus E618 Elliptical Trainer
|Footprint||73″ L x 27″ W x 67″ H|
|Max Weight||350 lbs|
|Display||Dual blue backlit LCD|
This E618 is the most advanced elliptical trainer. It comes with enough workout variation to keep your exercise routines fresh for the long haul. It has resistance up to 25 levels and the heaviest 30 lbs flywheel at the front.
With 22″ longest stride length, it is suitable for users with above average strides. The angle of footplate from 0 to 10 degrees, adjusting the footplate angle, offers the trainees customized heel support in pedals. It makes the training process comfortable. Moreover, it has dual slide rails that distribute the load and increase stability and body balance.
- Flywheel: It comes with a 30-pound flywheel. The heavier flywheel provides a high speed and smooth rides. Also, the machine can support 350 lbs of user weight.
- Handlebars: It comes with multi-grip handlebars that helps you to get upper body training done. They are integrated with control buttons to set the resistance and incline.
- Suspension Adjust Cushioning: It allows the footplate angle to be customized between 0-10° for a perfect fit.
- Adjustable sight line console: It reduces the glare and offers a better view to trainees. The console comes with DualTrack blue backlit LCD to enable the user to read the workout data in one display and read a book or magazine on another.
- Heart Rate Monitor: It is telemetry enabled and gives contact pulse grips and also fit with chest straps to allow the user to monitor heart rate during training.
- Warranty: Nautilus offers a 15-year warranty on frame, 5-year on parts, and 2-year on labor.
- Programs: It comes with 29 onboard programs, including 4 user-defined programs and four personal profiles. 12 profile programs, 9 heart rate programs, 4 custom programs, 2 fitness tests, 1 quick start, 1 recovery test.
- Commercial grade sturdy construction
- Nautilus Trainer 2 app for performance tracking
- Media rack and integrated speakers
- Bluetooth enabled for wireless stats sharing
- Motorized incline for more intense workouts
- Cooling fan and cup holder
- Its assembly is a bit time consuming
- 22″ stride is too long for short trainers
10. Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical
|Footprint||68″ L x 25″ W x 64″ H|
|Max Weight||275 lbs|
|Heart Rate||Contact Grips|
Horizon Fitness is one of the leading manufacturers of exercise machines. This EX series elliptical comes with SixStar(TM) certified frame and fairly quiet, reliable motor. It is designed for a home gym and ideal for someone looking for a low-impact machine that is easy to use. You’ll enjoy a smooth, robust, and fluid motion regardless of how powerful your workout is.
The pedals are placed with zero distance between them to eliminate stress in the hips and back. Its ergonomic design keeps your body upright for maximum comfort and minimum fatigue. Overall, this machine has suitable power for novices and is sized comfortably for people who aren’t heavy or tall.
- 18″ Stride Length: It is suitable for shorter and some average height users up to 5’10”. If you are taller, it might not be that comfortable.
- Programs: It features ten pre-installed programs that help you get variety in the workout plans and achieve the desired fitness goal. These programs set the duration of your workouts and modify the resistance automatically. Choose from manual, intervals, calorie goal, hills, random, weight loss, reverse terrain, and more.
- Console: It comes with a 4.5″ yellow-green backlit LCD. It shows all the standard metrics – speed, distance, time, calories burnt, and watts. There are in-built speakers, a device holder, and a cup holder.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: You can sync your device to the elliptical’s integrated speakers to stream media with crisp, stereo sound.
- Handlebars: It comes with padded arms to prevent you from slipping with all that sweaty hands. Also, they are positioned in such a way that it doesn’t put much pressure on arms.
- Flywheel: Its heavy-duty flywheel helps in having an efficient and healthy exercise experience. Moreover, it ensures smooth motion during the workout.
- You can shift speed and incline quickly with one-touch keys.
- Solid and quiet machine during operation.
- The option of manual setting if you’re keen on creating your workout style.
- Natural stride feeling with zero-gap that ends stress both on hips and back.
- Built-in speakers for listening to music.
- No built-in cooling fan.
- Pulse monitor is inaccurate according to some users.
How To Choose the Elliptical Machine?
Buying an elliptical machine for the best home gym can be confusing as there are many options available in the market. You should take into consideration your body type and workout needs.
Types of Elliptical Machines
There are three basic designs in elliptical trainers:
Front Drive: This type of elliptical have large wheel housing at the front of the machine. The pedal on this elliptical slide is along the roller tracks and give a more vertical motion range. It is a bit lower to the ground and may offer a better option for users with a limited mobility range.
Center Drive: In this type, the flywheel is located on either side of the pedals. It offers a more vertical motion range and resembles the movement of the stair climber machine. This center drive elliptical is compact than both front and rear-drive models. It is popular for individuals for the best home gym.
Rear Drive: This may be the oldest design for elliptical trainers, but it is still very effective and in wide use today. It can offer a smooth and stable range of motion. Also, it allows for a longer, more natural stride.
It is the maximum distance each pedal can move forward or backward. For tall trainees, limited stride length is a deal-breaker. Machines with a stride of 20 or more inches can keep most users comfortable. Anything below 16″ is going to be uncomfortable, unless you are 5’3″.
It comes in different weights and can range between 13 to 30 pounds. Heavier flywheels are better as they make a ride feel smoother. The extra weight builds up momentum and makes it spin smoothly. You can select a machine with a flywheel in the 20 lb range to ensure smooth operation.
The best ellipticals come with an eddy current brake system that generates resistance using magnets. The machine that uses electromagnets has the smoothest operation since there are not many moving parts. These kinds of ellipticals allow you to control the resistance settings by pressing the buttons on the console.
Trainers with a manual brake system need you to turn on a knob to change the settings manually.
Smooth elliptical motion: Make sure the pedals move smoothly and quietly. Some machines have a “kick” in their motion or feel jerky where the heel comes up off the platform. So look for a machine that gives you a true elliptical movement for both forward and backward directions.
Upper body comfort: You don’t require handles, but it is an excellent upgrade for more intensity. To keep your workout experience user friendly, you’ll require a trainer with comfortable handlebars. They should be padded or textured so that they are comfortable for you to hold.
Adjustable Resistance: Most elliptical machines come with adjustable resistance, and a wide range can give maximum benefits. Choose the model that makes resistance changes simple and intuitive so that training sessions can be easily incorporated.
Quiet Operation: Pick a one that feels smooth and quiet in operation. A well-designed trainer should be silent at all intensity levels.
The console on elliptical machines varies depending on the price range. Low-end ellipticals have consoles with basic functionality. If you prefer high-tech features on the console, be ready to spend some extra bucks.
Preset Programs: Intervals, hills, heart rate, fat burning, etc. They can provide anywhere from 8 to 40 different workouts.
Display: Some ellipticals come with one screen, and some have two screens for viewing workout data.
Heart Rate: They’ll sport contact grip heart rate monitors for tracking heart rate during exercise. Some high-end models are compatible with telemetry monitors.
Motorized Incline: Incline adjustment is similar to changing the tension you are pushing against; you can increase/decrease the angle.
Bluetooth: Various mid-range to high range ellipticals are Bluetooth compatible. You can track your workout stats using one or more apps on your phone.
Extras: Mid to high-end ellipticals come with a speaker, a cooling fan, and a media holder to make your workout more convenient.
Benefits of Elliptical Machine
There are many different brands of ellipticals and several different styles. Each machine offers slightly different benefits:
Impact Free: It reduces stress and strain on your legs through an elliptical movement. It is feeling like walking in midair. A typical runner experiences impact up to 2.5 times their body weight during their workout. This affects not only your knees but also your lower back. While elliptical provides less impact than running and walking.
Weight-Bearing Exercise: As compared to fitness equipment like a stationary exercise bike, an elliptical provides a weight-bearing exercise.
Mimics the Natural Motion: It mimics the natural motion of ankle, knee, and hip joints during running, walking or jogging. Many trainers are equipped with articulating foot pedals that conform to your stride.
Works Out The Whole Body: It offers combined upper and lower body workout that makes it different from other exercise machines. When used properly, it can engage the quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, chest, back, triceps, and biceps.
Low Maintenance: Since it has low impact motion and fewer moving parts, this trainer is less likely to require service. You don’t have to worry about belts, motors, rollers, and bearings.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Lose Belly Fat By Using an Elliptical?
The elliptical offers a low impact workout and allows you to use your arms. Moreover, it has a greater impact on the core muscle. It can help you burn calories with less effort. As long as you stick to your exercise and eat clean, your belly fat will melt away.
2. Which Is Better Elliptical or Treadmill?
Both are effective machines to help you get a cardiovascular workout. If you are injury-prone, you may want to stick with the elliptical. And if you’re going to burn a lot of calories and build up speed and leg strength, pick a treadmill.