NordicTrack Elite 10.9 Elliptical
Built For Users Who Prefer: to engage in total body workout sessions.
- Soft touch upper body grips.
- Auto Breeze workout fan keep you cool.
- Adjustable stride – perfect for multiple users.
- Silent Magnetic Resistance.
- Oversized cushioned pedals.
- Easy to read display.
- Innovative design.
NordicTrack Elite 10.9 elliptical is one of the best commercial ellipticals. It provides intense workout options for serious fitness enthusiasts. This front-drive elliptical trainer is equipped with various amazing features and capabilities at an affordable price.
It comes with a 20 lb flywheel for natural and smooth momentum, along with an adjustable ramp. This helps the user to modify the incline from 0-20 degrees per user’s convenience. The Elite 10.9 is designed for those people who need to focus on building their strength and endurance. It helps to target knees, glutes, quadriceps and hamstrings without putting any pressure on the knees. So if you are from one who wants to work out and fear that it can be harmful to your joints and knees must choose this elliptical.
With Elite 10.9, get a gym-quality elliptical style workout without going to the gym. It will allow you to maintain a good physical shape and perform a comprehensive workout of the whole body. In this Elliptical Trainer Review, take a closer look at all the specifications and features this trainer has to offer.
NordicTrack Elite 10.9 Elliptical: First Impressions
|NordicTrack Elite 10.9 Specifications|
|Resistant Type||SMR (silent magnetic resistance)|
|Incline||0 – 20%|
|Max Weight||350 lbs|
|Heart Rate||EKG Grip Pulse heart rate sensors|
|Display||7″ HD smart touch screen|
|Warranty||Frame 10 years, Parts 2 years, Labor 1 year|
Reasons To Buy
- Power adjustable strength and stride.
- Compatible with the iFit app.
- EKG pulse grips to track heart rate.
- Smooth, quiet performance.
- Tablet and water bottle holder for user convenience
- 7″ Smart HD touch screen console.
- Transport wheel makes it a perfect choice for commercial places.
- Easy to read display.
- Innovative design.
- Easy to assemble.
Reasons To Avoid
- Non-adjustable pedals.
- Assembling is tricky.
- Membership required for iFit.
NordicTrack Elite 10.9 Elliptical: Detailed Specifications
This NordicTrack Elite 10.9 Trainer is an ultimate workout machine that features preloaded workouts to meet your fitness goals. It comes with a web-enabled touchscreen that allows you to access your fitness apps, browse the internet and watch videos. Besides, the machine angles can be modified with its power-adjusting ramp and work on full-body quads to glutes.
- Flywheel: It is constructed with a 20 lb flywheel that helps in providing smooth and consistent performance for a long time.
- Resistance Settings: It comes with standard Silent Magnetic type resistance that gives a smooth, quiet workout. Also, it features 24 levels of resistance that allow you to choose the zero-impact workout you want.
- Incline/Decline: It comes with an adjustable incline that ranges from 0-20 degrees. Also, you can go for an adjustable power stride for optimal performance.
- Display: It provides a 7″ web-enabled console with a smart device holder, drink holder and much more to improve its functionality.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: It features EKG pulse grips to the comfort of users to accurately measure heart rate.Preset Workouts: This NordicTrack elliptical provides you over 30 built-in workouts, including calorie goal, hills, intervals, heart centric and more.
This Elite 10.9 comes equipped with commercial grade quality that makes it the recommended preference of all fitness enthusiasts. Its sturdy build quality makes it a perfect option for intense workout sessions as it doesn’t wobble during rigorous workout sessions.
Handles and Pedals
The pedals of the elliptical provide natural pedaling motion without exerting the feet. Its pedals make tough and regular workout sessions comfortable and without a jarring impact on knees and joints. Thus you can enhance your performance with this elliptical.
When it comes to handles that are perfectly designed to offer a firm grip, it makes it practical for users to continue tough, intense workouts without worrying about the grip. Apart from this, when you are exercising, you can hold on to the stationary handles near the control panel. And if you want to include your hands, use moveable grips. These handles have a pleasant surface to touch and don’t slip in the palms of your hands.
This elliptical trainer boasts circular current type resistance and an adjusting power ramp. It helps to increase the intensity levels with precision. Further, the flywheel of 20 lb provides smooth and noise-free performance that enables you to engage in your workout sessions.
You can also easily modify the intensity levels and the provision of adjustable stride length. Therefore you can enjoy your workout regimes on this trainer as it gives a smooth performance.
Comfort of Use
Its control panel is easy to use even if you haven’t used this type of fitness equipment before. When it comes to size, you can install this machine even in a small room. There are transport wheels on the front that can be used to move the equipment. Further, its special handle on the back of the leg for easy transportation. It is perfect choice for your home gym.
Apart from this, when you are exercising, you can hold on to the stationary handles near the control panel. And if you want to include your hands, use moveable grips. These handles have a pleasant surface to touch and don’t slip in the palms of your hands.
The elliptical boasts a 7 inches LCD console that is provided with advanced features showing information about speed, calories, pulse, time, distance, resistance and much more. This console gives plenty of workout opportunities for users.
Users can watch workout videos, check fitness apps or browse the internet with ease. With the iFit app, it is super easy for users to engage in workout sessions designed by professional trainers.
Furthermore, the console has features like EKG pulse grips, tablet holder, water bottle holder for maximum comfort. Its user-friendly console makes it useful for a user to maximize their exercise regimen.
Setup Process and Warranty
It is a sturdy machine that provides a professional exercise experience. To offer great results, the machine needs proper assembling. You can assemble this machine all by yourself by going through the manual of guidelines. On the contrary, if you don’t want to assemble the elliptical, then you can hire a professional who has expertise in this matter, but you have to pay extra cost for it.
NordicTrack provides a lifetime warranty on the frame along with two years on electronics and parts. Also, it offers a one year warranty on labor. This warranty period makes the machine among the best ellipticals that provide longevity with performance.
The NordicTrack Elite 10.9 elliptical is a perfect choice for working out at home. It combines modern control features, builds quality and reliability at a reasonable price. The facility of the sound flywheel with adjustable incline and adjustable stride length makes it top-rated fitness equipment for home-based users.
It proffers high-end performance that helps users to be in shape and reap the practical benefit of their workout sessions. It has a great load capacity and frame strength that are combined with medium size. With comfortable handles and soft pedal stroke, you can get a comfortable and efficient workout. Best of all, it provides good warranty conditions that confirm NordicTrack’s confidence in the quality of its product.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Many preset workout programs are there in Elite 10.9 Elliptical?
The Elite 10.9 comes with 32 pre-loaded workout apps that are designed to meet fitness needs. Further, you can track fitness status online and workout routine.
2. Is NordicTrack Elite elliptical suitable for 6 feet height users?
This front-driving elliptical offers circular current resistance and a 20 lb flywheel that ensures great performance. Its inline is adjustable, varying from 0 to 20 degrees and features an adjustable ramp. So, it is suitable for 6 feet tall users.
3. Is NordicTrack Elite 10.9 Compact and a Space Saver?
This NordicTrack fitness machine is compact but requires a large room to be kept. It is a heavy machine above 200 pounds that makes it a challenging task to move.
4. Can I Use NordicTrack Elliptical without iFit?
Yes, you can use NordicTrack fitness equipment without iFit Coach. There are some preloaded workouts available in the machine that also helps to enhance the workout experience.
- Best Elliptical Machines Under $500
- Best Ellipticals Under $1000
- Bowflex Max Trainer M8
- Nautilus E616 Elliptical
- ProForm Carbon E7 Elliptical
- ProForm Endurance 520E Elliptical
- Proform Pro 9.9 Elliptical
- Schwinn 411 Elliptical
- Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
- Sole E25 Elliptical
- Sole E95S Elliptical
- Sole Fitness E55 Review