ProForm Carbon E7 Trainer
Built For Users Who Want: better quality and stable elliptical with outstanding and quiet performance for improving fitness.
- Bluetooth and Wifi connectivity.
- Hold up to a maximum weight of 325 pounds.
- Adjustable incline up to 20 degrees.
- 50 pre-programmed exercises.
- 25 pounds of inertia-enhanced flywheel.
- Offers dual speakers.
- Better durability.
ProForm designs its products by keeping the needs of its consumers in mind. The E7 elliptical machine is one of the best models among all the ellipticals produced by ProForm. This exercise equipment is produced with a seven inches smart HD touchscreen. It is an excellent machine for exercising your whole body to match your fitness goals. Moreover, its advanced features and reasonable price make it one of the best-selling ellipticals in this category.
Apart from that, this ProForm workout equipment comes with a 30-days iFIT family membership that lets you join live workout programs with many fitness trainers worldwide free of cost. You can even add up to a maximum of 5 family members. Some of the critical features of this exercise machine are SMR, EKG grip pulse sensors, 25 lbs effective flywheel, adjustable and oversized pedals, an incline of up to 20 degrees, etc.
Today, we will explain all the features, design, comfort level, performance, and plenty of other beneficial aspects of the ProForm Carbon E7 Elliptical. This article will let you decide whether this fitness equipment will be a good choice for you or not. So, stop wasting time and start reading our profoundly researched article.
ProForm Carbon E7 Elliptical: First Impressions
|ProForm Carbon E7 Trainer Specifications|
|Length of Stride||19″|
|Resistance||Silent Magnetic Resistance (24 levels)|
|Display||7 inches high-definition LCD|
|Heart-Beat Rate||EKG grip pulse heart rate sensor|
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs|
|Dimensions||68.5” L x 25” W x 67.75” H|
|Warranty||10-Year (Frame), 2-Year (Parts), 1-Year (Labor)|
|Bluetooth & Wifi Connectivity||Yes|
|Adjustable Floor Levelers||Yes|
|Flywheel Weight||25 lbs|
|Product Weight||225 lbs|
Reasons To Buy
- 30-Days iFIT Membership Included.
- 24 levels of resistance.
- Availability of transport wheels lets it move anywhere easily.
- Integrated fan for cooling the machine.
- LCD screen allows tracking your heart rate, workouts time, speed, distance, and calories burned.
- 19 inches of stride.
- QuickSpeed Buttons for resistance and incline ramp control.
Reasons To Avoid
- No foldability.
- No media device holder, such as tablet or phone.
ProForm Carbon E7 Elliptical: Detailed Specifications
The E7 model is the new top-level exercise machine. It comes with 50 pre-programmed workouts and offers a plethora of features.
- Sturdy Construction – The high-quality steel makes the elliptical last longer.
- Screen – It offers a 7 inches high-definition LCD monitor.
- Stride – You will get a 19 inches power-adjustable stride.
- SMR – The E7 machine comes with 24 levels of Silent Magnetic Resistance that helps you start doing exercise effortlessly as well as make progress intensely. Each level of workout is smooth, quiet, and frictionless with the patented SMR.
- Pedals – This Carbon elliptical trainer consists of adjustable, oversized, and cushioned pedals that allow fitness enthusiasts several foot positions and offer better stability while exercising.
- Water Bottle Holder – The workout equipment holds a water bottle that assists you in staying hydrated during a workout.
- Transportation Wheels – The elliptical trainer has two wheels on the front side that let the users move it faster and easier from one place to another.
- Audio – This fitness equipment features dual 2” speakers that help give great sound quality.
- Weight Limit – The equipment can withstand weight up to 325 pounds.
- Leveling Feet – You will be able to keep your elliptical machine stable on an unbalanced surface with the adjustable feet leveling feature.
The E7 elliptical trainer is 68.5 inches in length, 25 inches in width, and 67.75 inches in height. It weighs 225 pounds and can bear a maximum user weight of 325 pounds. Moreover, the machine is constructed with fine-quality solid steel. You can step up to a full stride length as well as get an additional smooth ride with this front-drive design. The front-drive design indicates that this machine has a better compact footprint than the rear-drive elliptical.
Due to its robust construction, it can last for a longer time. Hence, the durability increases. On the other hand, the E7 trainer provides many electronic mechanisms to measure your necessary things, such as workout time, speed, calories burned, etc.
The length of the stride is 19 inches. You will be able to rearrange the power-adjustable stride for a better fit. Now you do not require to compromise fit for function and can enjoy a full stride length ride. Besides, tall persons of the same family can also get benefits from using this machine due to the lengthy stride.
The flywheel of this fitness equipment weighs 25 pounds. It is quite heavyweight within this price range. The heavier flywheel assists the elliptical in providing efficient, smoother, and quieter performance. Aside from that, a faster gear ratio and active weight placement give a more consistent striding experience.
With the adjustable pedals, SMR, higher length of stride, and other convenient characteristics, you will be able to enjoy your workouts more precisely and enthusiastically. Moreover, the adjustability of the incline lets the users focus on specific muscle groups. Also, it is pretty comfortable to perform every bit of exercise with the built-in advanced features.
Console / Controls
This Carbon elliptical trainer allows you to stay motivated as you follow your favorite trainers’ guiding your exercise through amazing scenery worldwide. Additionally, with the available 7 inches HD touchscreen, it becomes easier to swipe through and view your workout statistics. The LCD screen lets you track the calories burned, distance, elapsed time, and many other crucial things. Besides, you will be getting some other essential controls.
- Fan – Keep your elliptical cool with the built-in fan that contains two-speed settings. Moreover, the quick console controls allow you to adjust the speed at any time.
- Audio Auxiliary Port – This ProForm exercise machine includes an audio auxiliary port that allows the users to listen to their entertainment songs or videos at a higher volume. It is manufactured with dual 2 inches speakers that allow you to hear your music or listen to your trainers precisely without any complication. According to fitness experts, people generally increase or decrease their workout speed to match the tempo of their music. Also, music is considered to lower the perceived exertion.
- Transport Wheels – This fitness machine has two front-mounted wheels that help you move it from one place to another. After completing your workouts, you can place the elliptical into a corner of your home and save a lot of space.
- Bottle Holder – The E7 elliptical is built with a water container holder. You can stay hydrated throughout your entire exercise session by keeping a bottle filled with water close to yourself.
- Feet Leveling – The machine contains oversized and adjustable leveling feet that assist in keeping your elliptical stable on an uneven surface.
iFIT Family Membership Subscription
Many of us think that, in whatever way we do our exercise, it is going to impact in a positive way. But it is not the case in reality. Wrong workouts can even harm us. That is why a lot of people prefer a personal trainer or go to the gym. With this fitness equipment, you will get a 30-days iFIT Family membership free of cost. It will save you a lot of bucks. The iFIT technology lets you connect with various world-class trainers at your home to guide you personally with every step. On the other hand, you can even prefer to join a live class or go to the countryside while you run through a virtual route anywhere in the world.
This ProForm elliptical gives 50 pre-programmed workouts. With the great incline and resistance system, the users will get magnificent benefits.
You can target your lower body muscles in different directions and observe various results. Apart from that, this Carbon elliptical allows you to prepare yourself for the next family hike with its incline training system. With the push of a button, this equipment adjusts the incline up to 20 degrees and lets you focus on particular muscle groups. Furthermore, you will be able to target your glutes, quads, and calves for realistic trail training.
It provides 24 levels of resistance, which is pretty good. The higher the resistance levels, the more force you can apply to your foot to complete the pedal stroke. Each level of exercise is smooth, frictionless, and silent because of the availability of magnetic resistance. Plus, the Automatic Trainer Control permits your iFIT app to adapt with the resistance levels automatically in real-time. You can even enjoy hands-free workouts that match the global terrain at your home.
The assembly process is relatively easy. It is recommended that you do the setup process with someone because it will take less time. Further, the elliptical equipment comes with a detailed manual where all the information is given step by step. So you will not have any issue regarding the setup process. It is advisable to read all the instructions in the manual before the assembly so that it becomes effortless for you to gather all the pieces with their respective nuts & bolts. Later, set up the machine and start doing your workouts.
The elliptical trainer comes with a 10 years warranty for the frame, 2 years for the parts, and 1 year for labor. If you are careful while using the machine, you will not need to claim the warranty. But in case you face a problem, then keep the original copy of the invoice handy and contact customer care support.
The E7 is one of the most cost-effective trainers available in the market among the Carbon series. It is also a high-quality, sturdy, comfortable, stable, and quiet machine. Further, it is compatible with Bluetooth and Wifi connectivity. You will be delighted to know the comfort level of this ProForm elliptical. Whoever you are, it is a magnificent choice for your home gym. It can even withstand a user weight of 325 pounds. Besides, this elliptical features a 0-20 degree power adjustable incline for intensity adjustment, soft touch upper-body grips, and over-sized pedals with cushioning.
While most other exercise equipment just stops at providing great performance and comfort, ProForm goes a step ahead. The brand has built transportation wheels on the front side that help relocate the elliptical into any place of your preference after finishing your workouts. It even provides an EKG pulse sensor that helps monitor your heart rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the fitness equipment manual or electric?
This elliptical machine has an electric cord as well as a power switch on the frame near the cord. When you turn on the power button, the incline technology calibrates automatically.
2. How many built-in workout programs are there in the E7 elliptical?
There are a total of fifty pre-programmed workouts available with this fitness equipment. In order to use any of the programs, you do not need to sign up for the iFIT app.
3. What is the weight of this machine?
This elliptical machine weighs 225 pounds.
- Best Elliptical Machines Under $500
- Best Ellipticals Under $1000
- Best Folding Elliptical
- Bowflex M3 Max Trainer
- Nautilus E616 Elliptical
- Nordictrack Elite 10.9
- ProForm Endurance 520E Elliptical
- Proform Pro 9.9 Elliptical
- Schwinn 411 Elliptical
- Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
- Schwinn 470 Elliptical
- Sole E95S Elliptical