ProForm HIIT Trainer
Built For Users Who Want: a compact, quiet, and HIIT combined elliptical to perform low-impact cardiovascular workout.
- Compact size-will fit in most spaces.
- 350 lbs Weight Capacity.
- Next-Gen Step Machine.
- Trainer-Led Workouts.
- A 30-day iFit trial membership.
- 24 Levels of trainer-controlled Digital Quick Resistance.
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance and Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel.
- Stepper + Elliptical Movement for a unique hybrid stride.
Update: The Proform SMART HIIT Trainer has been DISCONTINUED. For the latest TreadClimbers, click here and find the best for you.
HIIT training has taken at-home exercise to new heights, as more and more people are looking to squeeze short but high-intensity workouts into their busy schedules. This trainer combines elliptical and stepper motions to deliver an effective full body workout without excessive joint, strain, or stress. It has a unique part to play in home gyms as well as commercial ones.
It is very solid and regardless of the intensity of your machine, is firm and stable. It is a perfect solution for many exercisers who want fast fitness improvement without the risk of causing impact-related health problems.
ProForm Cardio HIIT Trainer add upper body movement by letting you activate your hamstrings, glutes, quads, triceps, and biceps. The various non-essential features such as preset training programs, music speakers, iFit connectivity round out an eye-catching list of specs.
ProForm Cardio HIIT Trainer Review: First Impressions
|ProForm HIIT Trainer Specifications|
|Resistance||Magnetic, 24 Levels|
|Pedals||Cushioned And Oversized|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Dimensions||66.7″ L x 29.25 W x 52″ H|
Reasons To Buy
- Burn calories faster with a vertical elliptical motion.
- Heavy 28 lb flywheel.
- iFit workouts feature.
- Stats tracking available with a subscription.
- In-built sound system.
- Compact design.
Reasons To Avoid
- Not compatible with wireless heart rate monitor.
ProForm Cardio HIIT Trainer: Detailed Specifications
This Trainer always gives an excellent performance. It has different features such as a steep elliptical footpath, resistant handlebars, 24 resistance levels, and many more. It requires a little small space than the average home trainer. It can use an iFit membership feature when paired with your own computer or tablet.
- Resistance: It comes with 24 resistance settings from a 28 lb flywheel that provides a wide range of ability levels. The programs control resistance, and one-touch controls make it possible to adjust the tension during training.
- Preset Programs: A certified personal trainer guide user designs 32 workout apps. Its progress is displayed on a 7-inch display along with starts for time, speed, distance, and calories.
- Pedals: It offers low-impact motion that makes the workout more comfortable. The machine provides standard cushioned pedals. Its oversized pedals let you reposition their feet whenever you feel uncomfortable.
- Multigrip Handlebars: The handlebar on this Trainer move with resistance and offer various grip positions to alter the training effects. It isolates muscles in your arms, shoulders, back, and core.
- Console: There is a sturdy bracket right above the console where you can fix your smartphone or tablet. You can entertain yourself with your favorite shows while you work out. Moreover, you can browse social media, connect to the iFit application and find new programs to challenge yourself.
- Compact Design: These Smart HIIT trainers require less space than the average home cardio trainer. Its dimensions are 66.7″ L x 29.25 W x 52″ H.
- Total Body Training: It activates major muscle group throughout the body. It promotes a much higher rate of calories burned than a standard treadmill by adding upper body movement.
- Tablet Holder: It has a media shelf and a water bottle holder. Its console can connect easily to your tablet or iPod.
This ProForm is one of the most selling fitness equipment in the market. It is built of premium grade build quality. It is a sturdy, solid, and high-performance packed comes with a dimension of 66.7″ L x 29.25 W x 52″ H. It is crafted for a broader range of users with weights of around 350 lbs.
Incline and Stride
There are fixed 10 inches vertical path and 5 inches horizontal elliptical path that makes the ProForm HIIT Trainer Pro 2-in-1 machine. Its incline provides a challenging workout for professional athletes as well.
Like all the traditional elliptical, the Proform HIIT Trainer provides you with a zero-impact experience to prevent joint and back stress.
It does not have a user profile built in the console. You cannot save your routine workout data on the console, but you can save it on the iFit application.
ProForm provides 26 levels of resistance. Its resistance is Eddy Current Magnetic that is best because the parts do not wear out, and the operation is quiet.
The resistance is great enough to challenge all levels of athletes. Furthermore, you can change the resistance levels from multiple places. It can adjust from the handlebars, controls at the bottom of the console, and quick buttons on the console’s sides. Therefore, you do not require to take your hands off the grips to change tensions throughout an intense workout.
Handlebars and Pedals
Its multi-functional handlebars allow you have four different grips. ProForm HIIT trainer provides the variety to stay motivated and exercise longer on the machine. Its stationary handlebars are perfect for working on your lower body and core.
Furthermore, moving handlebars enables you to do an entire body exercise and burn more calories. They have built-in controls and heart rate sensors as well. You can change music volume and resistance without getting your hands off the machine.
It has two oversized non-slip cushioned foot pedals to fit any foot size. The large size gives stability and enables you to change the foot positions to how you feel comfortable.
The steeping action on this Proform HIIT Trainer is very smooth. Its footpads are oversized and cushioned for additional comfort. With steeping action, user feet never leave the pedals that means a very low-impact and comfortable workout. It can hold user weight up to 350 lbs.
One plus point that this trainer comes with an in-built cool fan. It is perfect for users that get warm exercising in their homes.
The console on this elliptical is bright and backlit. It is a 10″ brilliant HD touchscreen with an in-built browser. It comes with all the key feedback, including intensity, speed, time, distance, calories, and heart rate.
It can connect to WiFi and Bluetooth. It is compatible with the iFit App, Mp3, and iPod devices. You can watch youtube videos and search through your favorite website while on the fly. You can quickly check your workout stats with a swipe on a screen.
Preset Workout Programs
It provides 32 preset workouts that are enough to keep you exercising long without getting bored-these program designed by a certified trainer. It features a 7″ data screen that displays distance, speed, time, pulse, and burned calories.
If you are time-starved, want to be in shape, or love being motivated. The iFit Coach will take your workout to a whole new level. It makes your exercise equipment a lot more fun and engaging to use.
- It provides HIIT training as well as low-impact workouts that are a good combination.
- It can use with an iFit membership. It allows you to download unlimited, including customized exercise routines, Google maps workouts that slow interactive street views, and video workouts from leading certified personal trainers.
- In trainer-led classes, the resistance syncs to what the trainer is doing. Therefore, you can focus on your workout and no tension about adjusting speed and incline.
- iFit subscribers get advanced stats tracking. You can take part in physical challenges posted by other iFit users.
It is a heavy-duty machine as its weight is 325 pounds. The trainer assembly process is time-consuming and is quite challenging. It takes around 1 hour to assemble it successfully. Though the package comes with the ProForm HIIT Trainer manual offers step-by-step instructions, you might need additional help in the process.
The instructions on the manual are clear and easy to follow. Furthermore, there are transport wheels, so once assembled, you can move it easily from one location to another.
What’s covered by the warranty?
Parts: 3 years
Labor: 1 year
Proform gives a 30-days money-back guarantee for fitness purchased factory direct.
ProForm high-intensity interval trainer offers extraordinary joint protection while outperforming traditional treadmills, ellipticals, and steepers in various ways. It can deliver impressive results in a short time.
It is made up of high-grade material and ensures you do not injure your knees and joints while performing HIIT workouts. It is one of the best ellipticals for home use, and it is perfect for apartments where there is a shortage of space.
Its resistant handlebars give a boxing-like motion and 24 resistance levels. You can easily make adjustments to the one-touch controls. This trainer activates muscle groups during the whole body exercise. It promotes a higher rate of burned calories.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is HIIT Training?
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is a popular type of exercise training built to improve cardiovascular fitness in a short amount of time.
2. How Can I Do HIIT Workouts On This Machine?
These workouts are performed on this trainer in the same way as any other elliptical. You can simply select one of the built-in programs with variable resistance. Last but not least, the HIIT Trainer simulates stair climbing and boxing, allowing you to activate your calves, hamstrings, quads, glutes, biceps, and triceps, all of these in a single movement.
3. What Is The Stride Length For An Elliptical Trainer?
It is the longest distance between the two pedals. It measured from the toe of the front pedal to the heel of the back pedal.
4. Is HIIT An Excellent Choice Rather Than Elliptical?
With this elliptical, you can go backward and get more running-style features or motions. But with a HIIT trainer, you will get a more effective climbing motion. Furthermore, HIIT trainers take very little space in your home gym settings.
- Best Elliptical Machines Under $500
- Bowflex Max Trainer M8
- Nautilus E616 Elliptical
- Nordictrack Elite 10.9
- ProForm Carbon E7 Elliptical
- ProForm Endurance 520E Elliptical
- Proform Pro 9.9 Elliptical
- Schwinn 411 Elliptical
- Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
- Sole E25 Elliptical
- Sole E95S Elliptical
- Sole Fitness E55 Review