Sole E25 Elliptical
Built For Users Who Want: an elliptical with a sturdy frame and magnificent performance to do exercises in the whole body, including the lower and upper.
- 6.5″ backlit LCD.
- Mobile holder option.
- Drink holder.
- 10 pre-programmed workout programs.
- Custom-designed and adjustable foot pedals.
- 20 pounds flywheel.
- Noiseless and quiet performance.
Are you really tired of looking for an elliptical machine? If so, we have covered your back and will present a workout machine that will satisfy your needs. Just stick with us and uncover all the characteristics the following elliptical has to offer.
Today we have reviewed the Sole E25 Elliptical. This Sole workout equipment provides challenging cardio exercises, supported by a blue backlit LCD that helps you track essential training data. Moreover, the console offers the users a cooling fan, water bottle holder, speakers compatible with plugging in an MP3 player, and other features that make your workout journey enjoyable and stress-free.
Let’s dig deeper into our meticulously researched article to decide whether it is a suitable exercise machine for you or not.
Sole E25 Elliptical Review: First Impressions
|Sole E25 Elliptical Specifications|
|Length of Stride||20″|
|Display||6.5″ Backlit Display|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Pulse sensors and wireless chest strap|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Dimensions||70″ x 24″ x 71″ (L x W x H)|
|Flywheel Weight||20 lbs|
|Product Weight||212 lbs|
|Warranty||Lifetime (Frame), 3-Year (Parts), 3-Year (Electronics), 1-Year (Labor)|
Reasons To Buy
- 20 levels of incline.
- USB port help charge your devices.
- Heavy-duty steel frame.
- Great warranty timeline.
- The cooling fan keeps users comfortable during a long workout session.
- Bluetooth speakers help you connect your electronic gadgets and listen to whatever you love.
- Supports a maximum user weight capacity of 350 pounds.
Reasons To Avoid
- It is not foldable.
Sole E25 Elliptical: Detailed Specifications
- Display – Track your workout statistics on the LCD screen and know how you are improving.
- Speakers – This Sole fitness equipment lets the users listen to music from their smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Tablet Holder – The E25 workout machine allows users the freedom to use their smart devices for watching shows or following their favorite trainers’ routines. They have to keep their tablet or phone on the device holder and see whatever they want while doing exercises.
- USB Port – This exercise equipment includes a port to charge your mobiles, tablets, or iPods. So, perform your workouts without worrying about your devices getting out of charge.
- Drink Holder – Now, stay hydrated with this available option. Just keep your bottle filled with water or other beverages to quench your thirst during exercising.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now provides its users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth from their elliptical to their smart device. Furthermore, users can download as well as be able to track their info on the Sole application for free. On the other hand, they can even transfer their fitness data to various fitness apps, like Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, and Apple Health.
- Pedals – You will get 15 inches pedals, developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Moreover, these pedals are designed with a 2-degree inward slope that helps reduce ankle and knee stress found common in other light commercial elliptical machines.
- Fans – This Sole fitness equipment helps the users stay cool while doing workouts with their built-in cooling fans.
When the elliptical is fully assembled, it will be 70 inches in length, 24 inches in width, and 71 inches in height. Additionally, the machine weighs 212 pounds and can bear a maximum up to 350 pounds of user weight capacity. Aside from this, with the available four rear wheels, users get good stabilization and are able to eliminate side-to-side motion.
The frame is designed with heavy thick steel that is generally used to support high user weight capacities. Besides, the frame includes multi-position hand grips that help provide workout variance backed by a lifetime warranty.
Stride length is one of the essential parts of an elliptical. This exercise machine comes with a 20 inches stride length. As with the price range, it is pretty good and will fit nearly everyone.
Flywheel weight matters in an elliptical. The higher the weight, the greater it is for fitness lovers. In addition, a heavier flywheel builds more momentum as it spins and provides a smooth feel. You will get a 20 pounds flywheel with this exercise machine.
Keep your bottle near you at the holder. Not only water, but also you can keep other drinks such as fruit juices to make your body hydrated during strenuous workouts. In addition, you can comfortably do your exercises with fans that basically helps users stay fresh and cool.
Everyone does not walk the same – For this specific reason, Sole has made the pedals adjustable to fit the way users walk.
Console / Controls
- LCD Display – The LCD monitor helps users look at every exercise detail precisely. They can check their heart rate, workout time, speed, distance, total burned calories, etc. As the screen is backlit, consumers can check the details even in low lights.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – Almost every fitness enthusiast loves playing music while doing their workouts. It helps them keep out of boredom. That’s why Sole has provided built-in speakers with Bluetooth compatibility that will make users engaged in their exercises actively.
- Tablet/Phone Holder – It is a pretty normal thing that while performing workouts silently for a long time, people get bored. So to get rid of boredom, they have an option to keep their smart devices on the device holder and can watch favorite Web shows or even any workout video. It will help them focus on the greater aspect and provide better results.
- Charging Port – Suppose you come home and have decided to do exercises while listening to the news or watching other web series. All of a sudden, you find out that your mobile battery is about to die. What will you do at that time? Will you skip your workouts until your mobile gets charged or continue to exercise and get bored? Well, do not worry. This Sole elliptical comes with a built-in USB chargeable port that charges your devices while you perform your workouts.
Preset Workout Programs
Like other standard ellipticals, this one also comes with many exercise programs. There will be 6 standard programs, 2 custom programs, and 2 heart programs, making a total of 10 programs. So do your workouts with ease with the available exercise programs and provide your body with a healthy shape. Nevertheless, heart programs help you monitor your heart condition. Besides, you can set your own exercises with the two available customized programs.
The power incline option separates the Sole E25 elliptical from the rest of the ellipticals available in the market in this price range. Generally, this incline creates an entirely different workout process to target the lower body areas that are nearly impossible to perform exercises on an elliptical without the power incline option. Apart from that, an inclined exercise machine is far better than a normal elliptical.
This E25 workout equipment offers 20 levels of eddy current brake resistance. It is quite beneficial for users who want to develop their upper as well as lower body muscles. The higher the resistance level, the better it is while doing exercises. But at the same time, keep one thing in mind: if it’s really getting tougher, then scale back to a lower level. It is preferable to do your exercises in lower resistance than lose your motivation to perform workouts.
Heart Rate Monitoring
It is must to check your heart rate before doing any hard work. The great part about this elliptical is to have pulse monitors in handles and a wireless chest strap that lets the users monitor their heart rate.
Before purchasing any large equipment, we always look into the assembly process. It will be a total waste of money if we can’t use them after purchase. So, before you make up your mind to buy this elliptical, go through the assembly process once. If you have decided to buy the workout machine from an offline store, ask the manager or any helpers available there about the setup method. But if you want to purchase online, it is much better. You do not have to go outside and face any kind of trouble. The elliptical will be delivered right to your home. Call one of your friends, neighbors, or family members to help you out in setting up the equipment. Nevertheless, there is also another option available. You can simply select the “Expert Assembly” option available from Amazon and let them do it for you.
Sole Fitness is a famous company popularly known for its products in the fitness industry. Moreover, one of the other fantastic things about the Sole products is that they come with outstanding warranty service. You will get the following warranty timeline for this elliptical trainer.
- Frame – Lifetime.
- Electronics – 3 Years.
- Parts – 3 Years.
- Labor – 1 Year.
Suppose your elliptical is not functioning correctly, then you will get warranty services free of cost. But remember, the warranties are covered against defects in materials and workmanship. Comparing the time span of this Sole fitness equipment, it is equal to or better than the more expensive machines like the NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 and Bowflex M6.
Not only, the E25 equipment includes several great features, but it also provides magnificent performance. You will get a fluid natural motion supported by a tranquil drive system that operates in both forward and reverse movements. Moreover, users will get a combination of a heavy 20 pounds flywheel and a high gear ratio that are generally absent in other models. Anyway, the presence of these two preceding features offers an incredibly smooth feel with a lot of resistance at the top end to provide a challenging workout.
The E25 exercise machine also has a power incline feature that offers additional resistance and variable positions for diversity in your exercises—all you have to do is press a button to raise the incline ramp to your preferred position. Besides, the entirely adjustable incline levels allow the users to target as well as work on every major lower body muscle group separately. Overall, its other features like excellent warranty service, preset workout programs, sturdy frame, and console specifications make this Sole Fitness elliptical fascinating among the users.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the step-up height?
The step-up height for the E25 machine is 14 inches.
2. Is the Sole Fitness E25 quiet?
The E25 is a well-built fitness machine and provides ultra-quiet performance while using it.
3. How heavy is this elliptical?
It weighs 212 pounds when fully assembled.
- Best Elliptical Machines Under $500
- Best Ellipticals Under $1000
- Best Folding Elliptical
- Bowflex Max Trainer M8
- Nautilus E616 Elliptical
- Nordictrack Elite 10.9
- ProForm Endurance 520E Elliptical
- Proform Pro 9.9 Elliptical
- Schwinn 411 Elliptical
- Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
- Sole E95S Elliptical
- Sole Fitness E55 Review