Sole E35 Elliptical
Built For Users Who Want: a workout machine to stay in shape with several advanced characteristics and exceptional performance.
- 7.5 inches LCD.
- Easy to use electronic console.
- Sturdy frame.
- Wireless and touch heart rate monitors.
- 1-20 levels of incline.
- 10 preset exercise programs.
- 20″ stride.
- Magnetic resistance.
The market is full of fitness machines, and finding the suitable one is an arduous job. So, if you are searching for an elliptical machine to perform workouts in the whole body, then you have reached the correct web page.
Our topic today is the Sole E35 Elliptical. We have reviewed this workout equipment to give you proper insight. This article will let you decide whether the equipment is the right match for you or not.
Sole Fitness is a well-known brand for making exercise machines, whether it can be an elliptical, treadmill, exercise bike, or something else. Nevertheless, this elliptical helps users tone their muscles and improve their body strength.
Due to the availability of the powered incline, ECB resistance, adjustable custom-designed pedals, tremendous warranty, cooling fan, robust frame, and various other features, the Sole E35 elliptical will help you achieve your fitness goals.
Sole E35 Elliptical Review: First Impressions
|Sole E35 Elliptical Specifications|
|Length of Stride||20″|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Pulse Grips & Chest Strap|
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs|
|Dimensions||82″ x 31″ x 71″ (L x W x H)|
|Flywheel Weight||25 lbs|
|Product Weight||231 lbs.|
|Warranty||Lifetime (Frame), 5-Year (Parts), 5-Year (Electronics), 2-Year (Labor)|
Reasons To Buy
- Quiet drive system.
- It includes a bottle holder to quench your thirst.
- The speakers allow you to hook up to any MP3 player for easy listening.
- The fan keeps the users comfortable while performing workouts.
- The elliptical can comfortably hold your smart devices.
- You can charge your electronic devices easily through the charging port.
- Adjustable foot pedals up to 3 positions.
- Easily movable from one room to another.
Reasons To Avoid
- No adjustable stride.
- It is not foldable.
Sole E35 Elliptical: Detailed Specifications
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – Now listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated Tablet Holder – This option allows the consumers to hold their mobiles, tablets, etc. that lets them watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Chargeable Port – Charge your electronic equipment while you perform your workouts.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole Fitness now offers users the freedom to transfer workout stats from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart devices via Bluetooth. Moreover, the consumers can download as well as track their info on the Sole app for free. Aside from that, there is another option to export the data to various fitness applications, such as Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, and Apple Health.
- Workout Display – Lookout for every exercise statistic in the display to better understand your fitness progress.
- Water Bottle Holder – Keep your bottle near you to quench your thirst during an exhausting exercise routine.
- Foot Pedals – Every person walks differently, and that’s why Sole Fitness has made adjustable pedals to fit everybody. Additionally, the pedals in the E35 equipment have level adjustment features that help minimize the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons. As a result, consumers are more focused on achieving their fitness goals and take less pressure off being uncomfortable.
- Exercise Programs – Users get a total of 10 programs for working out.
- Transport Wheels – You can easily move the elliptical with the wheels from one place to another.
The elliptical is designed in such a way that it would not take much of your space. Generally, the length of this home gym equipment will be 82 inches, width will be 31 inches, and height will be 71 inches. So when you go to buy it, take a measurement of your ceiling that needs to be at least 7 feet to perform your exercises comfortably.
Sole has constructed this workout equipment using thick steel that usually supports high user weight capacities. It can bear up to 375 pounds of weight. Besides, users achieve variance in their workouts due to the multi-position hand grips.
The stride length is a crucial part of an elliptical. The longer it is, the better it will be to enhance the greater activation of the glutes. Further, you can tone up your legs and burn calories more effectively. By the way, this E35 workout trainer comes with a 20 inches stride that is comparatively good for exercising.
Higher flywheel weight offers quiet performance. The E35 workout equipment comes with a 25 pounds flywheel. When combined with a higher gear ratio, you will receive a remarkable and smooth feel with lots of resistance. In addition, the machine will provide a challenging workout.
The users of this elliptical get a fluid and natural motion that operates in both the forward and reverse sides. Besides, the combination of a heavy 25 pounds flywheel and high gear ratio equates to an exceptionally smooth feel.
Typically, everyone gets sweaty while performing exercises for a long time. Hence, the E35 home gym machine comes with a fan that keeps you comfortable while exercising. At the same time, you will be getting a water bottle holder on the elliptical. Keep whatever drinks you prefer in the bottle to relieve yourself from excessive thirst.
Sole has produced oversized pedals for the users uniquely in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. They have basically made a two-degree inward slope to the pedals for reducing the ankle, and knee stress found common in other light commercial elliptical machines.
You can relocate the elliptical from one place to another with the help of the transportation wheels without lifting it or any muscle pain. Simultaneously, it reduces side-to-side foot pedal motion only available on more expensive models.
Console / Controls
- LCD Screen – The E35 provides a 7.5 inches LCD monitor that lets the users watch every exercise stat like time taken, speed, burnt calories, distance covered, incline level, RPM, and several other things. Furthermore, you can check all the details easily, even in dim light. The LCD has a backlit feature that helps users verify everything during low light.
- Speakers – If you ever feel bored while doing workouts, make yourself calm from now on. Sole has provided its users with built-in speakers on the console with its E35 elliptical machine. So, whenever you feel the need to entertain yourself, just plug your devices into the audio jack and listen to non-stop music.
- Tablet Holder – You can even now watch your favorite web shows, movies, news, soccer matches, or whatever you love the most. Just keep your smartphone or tablet on the holder, and without interrupting your workout session, enjoy some entertainment.
- USB Charging Port – You do not need to worry about getting your gadgets out of charge. Just connect the charger to the USB port with your smartphone or tablet. That’s it, and you can continue your exercise journey without getting your devices turned off.
Preset Workout Programs
If you perform the same workouts daily, there is a probability that you will get bored. Because of this reason, Sole Fitness preinstalled different workout programs in the elliptical trainer. Moreover, there will be a total of 10 programs. Out of these, six programs are termed standard, two for monitoring your heart, and the users define the remaining two.
The performance of an elliptical depends upon the incline and resistance. The higher these are, the more intense the exercise can be. This E35 includes a power incline and ECB resistance that offers extra variable positions for diversity in the users’ workout journey at the touch of a button.
This equipment is different from the rest of the ellipticals present in the market. Sole has provided a power incline in this machine. As a result, you will be able to do a completely different exercise to target your lower body area that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without a powered incline machine. Besides, users will get a range of one to twenty incline levels with this E35 fitness machine. If you need a more intense workout, then increase the inclines. But remember to set it on a level you can bear.
This elliptical trainer features an eddy current brake resistance. It is the latest generation of magnetic resistance that provides consistent and quiet performance.
Heart Rate Monitoring
It is an utmost important matter to inspect your heart while doing exercises. The chances are bigger to fall if your heartbeat becomes lower. Anyway, this elliptical allows users to monitor their heart condition in two ways. They can check it with the pulse grip sensors or directly observe using the chest strap without connecting any wires. The exciting news is that Sole includes the strap with the equipment so that you do not require to purchase it separately.
Whether you purchase the elliptical online or from a store, you have to set it up at your home. But if you agree to pay a few extra bucks, you can have your machine assembled right where you want. Anyway, if you want Amazon to assemble the elliptical, their experts will do the job by charging you an additional cost of 89$. Why waste your hard-earned money? You can do it yourself. Just call one of your friends at home and complete the assembly effortlessly. Remember to go through the manufacturer’s manual attentively before starting the process. It will help you understand every step accurately. Finally, when the elliptical is fully assembled, ask your friend to do the inauguration to make him pleased.
It is an important factor to check up the warranty details before you decide to buy the elliptical. Getting a good warranty service is similar to investing more money. It is because if all of a sudden the equipment gets defective, you need someone to get it fixed that will cost you additional money. Nevertheless, Sole is providing excellent warranty service with their product. The users get a lifetime warranty on the frame, five years on the electronics, five years for other parts, and two years of free labor service. So, if your elliptical gets defective suddenly within a span of two years, Sole will not charge you a single penny for their repairing personnel.
- Frame – Lifetime
- Electronics – 5 Years
- Parts – 5 Years
- Labor – 2 Years
Like every fitness machine, it also comes with a few terms and conditions. Some of the essential points to be considered while claiming the warranty are discussed below.
- The warranty applies to the original owner only.
- Sole provides its service for manufacturing defects and artistry only.
The 7.5 inches display allows users to follow up with their fitness journey. At the same time, the built-in fan and drink holder option keep the users stay comfortable during workouts.
Sole has provided a sound system that entertains you with your loved tunes. All you have to do is connect the audio jack to your mobile or tablet and enjoy listening.
The adjustable ramp angle contains 1 to 20 different incline levels that allow you to aim and work on all major lower body muscle groups as well as the upper body muscles. Apart from that, stationary handlebars with built-in pulse sensors monitor the heartbeat rate of the users. They can also check their heart with the chest strap, included with the elliptical.
Last but not least, Sole has taken special care of its customers by eliminating all strain on the knee, hip, and ankle joints. All in all, consumers will love this model with that many features and quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the box dimensions when it is packed?
The box will be 66 inches long, 23 inches wide, and 34 inches high when packed.
2. Can you adjust the incline while the pedals are in motion, or do you have to stop exercising to adjust it?
You can adjust the incline while in motion.
3. What is the step-up height in the E35 elliptical?
The step-up height is 14 inches in this machine.
- Bowflex Max Trainer M8
- Nautilus E616 Elliptical
- NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 Elliptical
- Nordictrack Elite 10.9
- ProForm Carbon E7 Elliptical
- ProForm Endurance 520E Elliptical
- Proform Pro 9.9 Elliptical
- Schwinn 411 Elliptical
- Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
- Sole E25 Elliptical
- Sole E95 Elliptical
- Sole E95S Elliptical