Sole Fitness Elliptical
Built For Users Who Want: an outstanding elliptical to get in shape with an adjustable powered incline, magnificent workout intensity, and many other great features.
- Heavy-duty steel frame.
- 27 pounds of flywheel.
- Eddy current brake resistance.
- The stride length is 20-22 inches.
- Front-drive system.
- 1-20 levels of power-adjustable incline.
- 10.1 inches large display.
- Resistance and incline controls are placed on the handlebar.
Sole is a well-established and renowned brand when it comes to fitness machines. Their main objective is to continuously improve the equipment with higher efficiency and quality day by day. So, if you are an admirer of Sole products and want to stay in shape, you have landed on the right page.
Today, we will be reviewing the Sole E95 Elliptical. It allows users to customize their exercises based on their desired speed, time, distance, and resistance levels. Plus, its silent drive system offers both forward and reverse elliptical action. You will be astonished to know that this elliptical is awarded the “Best Elliptical” even priced above 2000$ category.
Users get all the features of a health club model, including the easily readable electronic console. The Sole E95 uses a vibrant 10.1″ TFT display used in many club models. Simultaneously, the built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder makes your workout journey comfortable. You will also get speakers that let the users hook up to any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
The incline and resistance controls are also integrated into the handles for convenient use. Besides, custom-molded hand grips provide a comfortable feel. Read our carefully researched article to know about this elliptical to decide whether it fits your fitness style or not. So, let’s get started.
Sole E95 Elliptical Review: First Impressions
|Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Specifications|
|Length of Stride||Adjustable 20″-22″|
|Display||10.1″ TFT LCD|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Pulse sensors and wireless chest strap|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Dimensions||82″ x 31″ x 71″ (L x W x H)|
|Flywheel Weight||27 lbs|
|Product Weight||236 lbs|
|Warranty||Lifetime (Frame), 5-Year (Parts), 5-Year (Electronics), 2-Year (Labor)|
Reasons To Buy
- Bluetooth-compatible speakers.
- The device tray holds your tablet, mobile, or other devices.
- You can charge your devices through the USB charging port.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows users to transfer their workout stats to several fitness applications.
- You can keep water or other drinks near you on the drink holder.
- Supports 400 pounds of weight limit.
- Cushioned pedals.
Reasons To Avoid
- No foldability.
Sole E95 Elliptical: Detailed Specifications
- Display – The 10.1-inch graphic screen allows the users to see every exercise data correctly.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – Listen to your favorite music from your smart devices, like a tablet or phone, through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated Tablet Holder – Users will be able to keep their mobile or tablet on the holder for watching shows or even following their workout routines.
- USB Port – You can charge your smartphone while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole allows consumers the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth from their Sole fitness equipment to their electronic device. Users can download and track the information on the Sole app for free. Besides, they can even transfer the fitness data to any fitness apps, such as Fitbit, Apple Health, Mapmyrun, and Record.
- HR – The Sole E95 workout equipment allows users to measure HR through a wireless chest strap as well as through pulse grip sensors.
- Water Bottle Holder – Keep your bottle filled with water near you on the drink holder.
- Pedals – Everybody does not walk the same. For this specific reason, Sole has made the pedals articulating or adjustable to fit the way they walk. These pedals reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons (a fibrous band of tissue that links the muscles in your calf to your heel) that help users focus less on being uncomfortable as well as more focused on achieving goals.
- Fans – The fans let the consumers stay cool during strenuous exercise sessions.
- Weight Capacity – This elliptical consists of a strong frame that can bear 400 pounds of weight easily.
The Sole e95 fitness machine uses heavy thick steel designed to support high user weight capacities, and it can withstand a weight limit of 400 pounds. Besides, the frame also includes multi-position hand grips to help provide workout variance. When you ultimately set up the equipment, it will be 82 inches in length, 31 inches in width, and 71 inches in height, making it weigh 236 pounds.
The stride length is considered one of the essential things in an elliptical machine. This Sole E95 exercise equipment comes with an adjustable 20-22 inches of stride. In addition, you can adjust the stride by just using a button and will not have to change the settings manually. It is common to see several feet sizes in the same family. If all of them do workouts in the same elliptical, it could be problematic in case the stride has a lower shape. But the E95 offers an adjustable stride to fit every user.
The E95 elliptical has a flywheel with a weight of 27 pounds. Besides, the magnets adjacent to the flywheel oppose the rotation of the wheel for creating resistance. A heavier flywheel produces more momentum that generally lessens any lag or gaps in the pedals. Thus, users get smooth performance. Moreover, both the noise and wear on the flywheel are minimized due to having no friction.
Now, just drink from the bottle whenever you feel thirsty while exercising. You can even keep other beverages such as vegetable or fruit juices in the container to quench your thirst during a long workout session. At the same time, the built-in fans allow users to perform their exercises comfortably as well as keep the elliptical cool.
Custom Designed Foot Pedals
A leading physical therapist helps design these pedals with the Sole team. They have made a 2 degrees inward slope to the pedals that minimize ankle and knee stress common in other light commercial elliptical machines. Further, you can adjust the pedals up to 10 positions.
Console / Controls
- LCD Monitor – You can check all the necessary information related to your workouts, such as the time, speed, distance, total calories burned, heartbeat rating, etc., on the large 10.1″ LCD screen.
- Speakers – Now, stay out of boredom. Connect your speakers with your mobiles, iPods, or even tablets via Bluetooth on the console, and listen to your loved songs while you perform your exercises.
- Device Holder – This option lets the users keep their electronic gadgets like phones, tablets, etc., on the tray. It results in convenient watching of Web shows, movies, or even their favorite trainers’ videos.
- USB Chargeable Port – Even if your devices get out of charge, you will not have to worry more. Just connect these to the port for charging while working out.
Preset Workout Programs
Users get six standard programs, two custom programs, and two programs for monitoring the heartbeat rate. Consumers have the option to set up their own exercise programs from the 2 customs. Therefore, a total of 10 pre-programmed workouts are provided with this elliptical.
Users of this E95 trainer can target muscles in the legs and glutes in an intense way with the incline. And, the equipment provides movable armbars with molded hand grips for upper body training. They can also control the resistance & incline that are conveniently found into the handlebars.
Getting a power incline feature is a tremendous feeling. You do not have to change the incline manually. Further, it creates an entirely different workout that targets the lower body areas that usually would not be worked out on an elliptical without a powered incline. A total of 1-20 levels of incline is provided on the elliptical.
This equipment operates almost silently thanks to its magnetic resistance and top-notch construction. Sole has used ECB, the latest generation of magnetic resistance. The more resistance an elliptical has, the higher your workout intensity will be.
Heart Rate Monitoring
This elliptical lets the users check their heart condition in two different ways. They can check their heart rate from the stationary handlebars with built-in pulse grips. Alternatively, Sole has provided a chest strap that allows the users a hands-free pulse monitoring.
When setting up the elliptical, look for a few things carefully. The best thing will be to take assistance from one of your family members, friends, neighbors, etc., as the machine is heavy. Once you get the delivery, the first thing you have to do is to check whether all parts are correctly received. After that, read the manufacturer’s manual if any special assembly instruction is given. Finally, follow the steps one by one shown on the manual, and tighten up the bolts. And your elliptical will be ready to use.
Sole Fitness is known for its quality in workout equipment. You will get a lifetime warranty on the frame, five years of free service if any electronic part gets defective, two years free of cost labor service, and five years for other parts except the electronics.
- Frame – Lifetime.
- Electronics – 5 Years.
- Parts – 5 Years.
- Labor – 2 Years.
The E95 fitness machine operates in both forward and reverse motion. Above all, the combination of the heavy 27 pounds flywheel and a high gear ratio provides an extremely smooth feel with lots of resistance at the top end, resulting in offering a challenging workout. With just a touch of a button, users will be able to change the incline and resistance.
The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 20 incline levels that allow you to individually target and work on all major lower body muscle groups. You can also do upper body exercises that togetherly provide users a total body workout.
This elliptical includes oversized pedals with durable foam cushioning, allowing additional comfort during workouts. Each of the pedals is designed with a two-degree inward slope, minimizing the knee and ankle stress.
Last but not least, as every user does their workouts differently, the pedals are made adjustable to fit the way they walk. This adjustment is called a “worm drive” that allows the consumers to dial exactly where they want the pedals to be angled.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the step-up height on this elliptical and its importance?
This elliptical has a step-up height of 14 inches. Basically, the measurement helps to determine how high your head will go while using the elliptical. As a result, you can understand your lowest ceiling height to perform your workouts. In case the height is unknown to you, add 18″ to the tallest user of your family to calculate the minimum ceiling point for safe exercise.
2. How many exercise programs are offered with this elliptical?
There are a total of 10 programs offered by this elliptical.
3. Will this elliptical support a user of 6’4″ height?
Yes, it is large enough to accommodate his size and can bear up to 400 pounds.
- Best Elliptical Machines Under $500
- Bowflex Max Trainer M8
- Nautilus E616 Elliptical
- Nordictrack Elite 10.9
- ProForm Carbon E7 Elliptical
- ProForm Endurance 520E Elliptical
- Proform Pro 9.9 Elliptical
- Schwinn 411 Elliptical
- Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
- Sole E25 Elliptical
- Sole E95S Elliptical
- Sole Fitness E55 Review