Built For Users Who Want: a fitness machine with heavy-duty flywheel, sturdy design, amazing performance, and advanced features.
- 10 workout programs.
- 10.1 inches TFT LCD monitor.
- Mobile / Tablet holder.
- USB charging port.
- Bluetooth-enabled speakers.
- Cooling fans.
- Adjustable foot pedals.
- Front-drive mechanism.
People who are fitness freaks never want to compromise with the performance of any of their products, no matter the cost. Always remember one concept – The best thing gives the best results. Now, the most concerning matter for anyone is the price. Well, let it be and discuss the various features of the Sole E95S Elliptical. If you think the characteristics satisfy your needs as per the price, then this Sole workout machine is a must for your home gym.
Sole always makes their exercise equipment better, more efficient, and of great quality. The E95S machine lets you customize your exercises based on your desired speed, time, distance, and resistance levels. Plus, you will get both the forward and reverse elliptical action with the silent drive system from this Sole fitness machine. Apart from that, this Sole workout trainer takes a balanced approach to offer both running and elliptical use benefits. You just need to make adjustments to your stride on the go and take your exercises to a whole new level.
So let’s begin the review. Read the complete article about this Sole Fitness elliptical so that you can decide whether it is perfect for you or not.
Sole E95S Elliptical Review: First Impressions
|Sole E95S Elliptical Specifications|
|Length of Stride||18″ – 24″|
|Resistance||ECB (Eddy Current Brake)|
|Display||10.1″ TFT LCD|
|Heart-Beat Rate||Pulse grips and Chest strap compatible heart rate monitor|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Dimensions||84″ (L) x 32″ (W) x 71″ (H)|
|Warranty||Lifetime (Frame), 5-Year (Parts), 5-Year (Electronics), 2-Year (Labor)|
|Fan (for cooling)||Yes|
|Flywheel Weight||30 lbs|
|Product Weight||265 lbs|
Reasons To Buy
- Provides you with a chest strap and pulse sensors to monitor your heart rate.
- The 30 lbs flywheel provides quiet and smooth motion.
- Adjustable magnetic resistance.
- Sturdy design.
- Adjustable stride length.
- Noiseless and frictionless performance.
- Rated for users up to 400 lbs.
- Integrated technology allows real-time progress monitoring.
Reasons To Avoid
- Some may not prefer it due to the expensive price.
- It does not offer adjustable inclines.
Sole E95S Elliptical: Detailed Specifications
- Bluetooth Speaker – The machine features a Bluetooth speaker. You can easily listen to your songs by connecting your mobile or tablet with this Bluetooth-enabled speaker without joining any wired connections.
- Tablet / Phone Holder – The Sole exercise equipment has a media device holder that helps hold the tablet or phone.
- USB Charging Port – The equipment offers you a USB charging port. Suppose the battery backup of your smartphone or tablet gets low, you can charge it up by connecting a cable. This way, you do not have to stop your workouts and can still enjoy listening to or watching your favorite songs or shows respectively.
- Programs – The E95S is equipped with 10 pre-programmed workouts.
- Display – This workout equipment provides a 10.1 inches thin-film transistor LCD monitor.
- Cooling Fan – The built-in fan helps to keep the exercise machine cool during a long workout session. As a result, you can comfortably do your exercises.
- Resistance – This Sole fitness equipment uses Eddy Current Brake resistance.
- Pedal Size – The size of pedals for this exercise equipment is 15 inches.
- Drive System – The workout machine is built with a front-drive system.
- Heart Rate Monitor – You will be able to monitor your heart-beat rate with a wireless chest strap and contact pulse sensors.
- Flywheel – The E95S consists of a 30 pounds flywheel.
- Water Bottle Holder – It comes with a water container holder to keep you hydrated during long workout session.
Sole has primarily focussed on structural design. It uses heavy and thick welded steel that is designed to support high user weight capacities. It can bear a user weight of a maximum of up to 400 pounds. Plus, the Sole elliptical weighs 265 pounds when fully assembled.
The frame also includes multi-position handgrips to offer exercise variety. This Sole fitness machine is 84 inches longer, 32 inches wider, and 71 inches higher.
You will be getting a total of ten exercise programs. Among these, you will have 6 standard, 2 custom (defined by the user), and 2 heart pre-enabled programs.
Adjustable Stride Length
The power-adjustable stride allows users to either shorten or lengthen their movement, all with just the touch of a button. The length of the stride can be adjustable between 18-24 inches. A longer stride generates better running motion without affecting the joints badly. Many users vary in height and weight. Even in the same family, there may be members of various heights and weights. Some may have a more extended size and shape, while some may have a smaller shape and size. So, based on all the aspects, the stride length has been made adjustable. It further helps them find the ideal comfort zone during their workout and provides them the peace of mind they require for focussing more on reaching their fitness goals and less on pains and aches.
As you use the pedals, the flywheels spin. The more weight you have, the more momentum the flywheel creates that ultimately helps reduce any lag or gaps in the pedal cycle. And because of this reason, heavier flywheels generate smoother operations. Generally, twenty pounds is considered sufficient for a high-quality home elliptical machine. In contrast, the E95S uses a 30 pounds flywheel. It is usually heavy enough to provide a quiet & smooth motion workout.
But the E95S elliptical does not offer adjustable incline. There is a possibility that the brand has to wipe out the inclines to provide the power-adjustable stride. All in all, Sole has made sure to offer a remarkable flywheel experience.
You will feel much comfort due to the availability of adjustable stride with power, flexible feet pedals that fit any user, and great design. The high resistance level lets the users set their workout difficulty level to a higher stage that helps burn more calories and body fat. Moreover, you will get a frictionless and noise-free ride with the flywheel and eddy current brake mechanism.
Console / Controls
This workout machine has an easy-to-use electronic console with a vibrant display. Furthermore, it has built-in speakers that allow any fitness lover to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
- Cooling Fans – The Sole workout equipment includes fans that assist in keeping the machine cool by providing good airflow during long workout sessions.
- Bluetooth Technology – You will be able to transfer your exercise data via Bluetooth to your smart device. The users can download and track their information on the Sole app for free or share their fitness data to various other fitness apps, such as Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, and Apple Health.
- USB Cable Port – You will get a USB port with the elliptical. So in case your mobile or tablet goes out of charging, you can easily plug in your electronic device with the port and continue watching whatever you like.
- Tablet Holder – An adjustable tablet holder comes with the equipment that helps hold the tablet/phone while you can do your exercise as well as enjoy any show. Also, you do not even have to navigate a touchscreen console.
- Sound System – This exercise trainer comes with a built-in Bluetooth-compatible speaker. It provides you with a great sound system that you can clearly listen to while doing exercises.
It depends on you what types of exercises you prefer doing. The selection of workouts gives challenges for all fitness levels. Suppose you are a person primarily looking for an elliptical trainer with phenomenal performance with custom-designed feet pedals, magnetic resistance, and many other features. In that case, this exercise equipment is for you. This Sole fitness machine eliminates impact and pain to knee, ankle, and hip joints.
Many earlier models of ellipticals have used tension cables and brake pads that wore out because of heavy friction. That’s why these need to be replaced. The higher models of elliptical machines presently use the ECB. It is the latest generation of magnetic resistance and is acknowledged the best.
Resistance is used to increase workout difficulty. Magnetic resistance is quiet and smooth. The smooth magnetic resistance system is placed around a 34-pounds flywheel. The magnets adjacent to the flywheel oppose the rotation of the wheel for producing resistance. Because of having no friction, both noise and wear on the flywheel are reduced.
Articulating / Adjustable Foot Pedals
Sole has designed these unique pedals after collaborating with a leading physical therapist. The engineers in Sole have developed a 2 degrees inward slope to the feet pedals that minimizes ankle and knee stress common in other light commercial elliptical machines. These pedals are adjustable to fit the way you walk. Moreover, the pedals come in 15 inches sizes.
The E95S exercise trainer includes a relatively easy manual where all the essential assembly information is explained step by step. If you are good at understanding a manual, then you can pretty simply build the machine. But my suggestion for you is that you complete the setup process by taking help from an adult family member. It will decrease the setup time, as well as you both can pleasantly do the assembly without getting bored. The crucial thing while assembling this equipment is to keep all the required screwdrivers and adjustable wrenches handy to tighten the nuts and bolts.
This elliptical trainer provides its consumers with one of the best warranties. You will be getting the following time period for your elliptical.
- Frame – Lifetime.
- Parts – 5 Years.
- Electronics – 5 Years.
- Labor – 2 Years.
Most of the ellipticals offer a 1-year or 90-days time for the labor charges, while you will be getting 2 years of free labor service from Sole. On the other hand, the most vital thing about this machine is that you will be receiving a lifetime warranty for the frame. Because of its extraordinary quality and robust design, you won’t need to call Sole to repair the equipment. Unfortunately, if you require it, your equipment is fully insured for a lifetime.
This Sole E95S elliptical is a package deal. It comes with plenty of features. You will be getting a heavier flywheel, oversized foot pedals, 10.1 inches TFT LCD, a smooth and sturdy front wheel design. Moreover, this machine includes an integrated tablet holder that holds your smart device to watch shows or follow your workout routines. Besides, you will be provided with a USB port for charging your electronic devices and Bluetooth Audio Speakers to listen to your favorite music from your smart devices on the console. All of these togetherly are coupled with a dependable warranty that makes this elliptical a strong contender in the exercise field.
Overall, this elliptical is an advanced version of the Sole E95 and is a must-buy for those gym lovers who care about quality over price. It will be an excellent fit for all of your family members.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does this Sole exercise machine power off by itself, or do we need to do it manually?
It does not get off automatically. You have to turn it off manually.
2. How many adjustable features are there in the equipment?
There are many features that are adjustable, such as stride length, console, and resistance.
3. What is the maximum weight capacity the E95S can withstand?
The E95S can withstand a maximum weight of 400 pounds.
- Bowflex Max Trainer M8
- Nautilus E616 Elliptical
- NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 Elliptical
- Nordictrack Elite 10.9
- ProForm Carbon E7 Elliptical
- ProForm Endurance 520E Elliptical
- Proform Pro 9.9 Elliptical
- Schwinn 411 Elliptical
- Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
- Sole E25 Elliptical
- Sole E35 Elliptical
- Sole E95 Elliptical