Exerpeutic 900XL Exercise Bike
Built For Users Who Want: a silent and portable recumbent exercise bike for home use at a budget-friendly price.
- 8 Magnetic tension levels.
- Step-thru design.
- Easy to read display.
- Padded oversized seat cushion and back rest.
- Tracks all the necessary workout stats.
Nowadays, fitness freaks are looking to set up mini gyms at home to achieve their fitness goals without wasting money and time in health club memberships. Exerpeutic is one of those brands that has everything you need for a home gym.
The Exerpeutic 900XL is the mid-level home recumbent bike with pulse sensor available at an affordable price. It has a great appeal to many dues to its solid construction and impressive 300 lbs weight capacity. Thus if you are searching for a recumbent bike and planning to lose some extra pounds, this model is perfect for you.
This recumbent exercise bike has a durable and user-friendly design. Further, it has a nice oversized padded seat and large size pedals to accommodate a wide range of users. Apart from this, the bike offers a low-impact workout that will keep your joints and back safe from pain and injury.
Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike Review: First Impressions
|Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike Specifications|
|Resistance||Magnetic, 8 levels|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimension||31″ x 22″ x 16″|
|Seat||Oversized padded seat|
|Heart Ratio Checker||Hand pulse sensors|
|Drive System||V belt drive|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|
Reasons To Buy
- Step-thru design is great to accommodate a wide range of users.
- Monitor heartbeat rate with easy and handy grips.
- Extended leg stabilizer for excellent stability.
- Large and padded seat along with a backrest for comfort.
- Large pedals with safety straps.
- Transport wheels for easy mobility.
Reasons To Avoid
- No pre-set programs.
- No cooling fan and bottle holder.
- No Bluetooth connectivity.
Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike: Detailed Specifications
Exerpeutic put a lot of effort into making this 900XL bike comfortable. At a budget-friendly price, the bike features a simplistic design that offers great comfort and performs well. However, it doesn’t have many bells and whistles besides heart rate monitoring.
- Adjustable resistance: It comes with eight levels of adjustable resistance. You can adjust the resistance level when you feel you are ready for another degree. With the simple turn of the knob, you can control and change shifts between these eight levels. It offers options for both beginners and experienced users to work on. Also, it motivates them to work more. If you want an easy workout, then you can choose the lowest resistance level from the knob.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: It features hand grip sensors that monitor the heartbeat ratio of the user. This will help keep the user within the target heartbeat ratio zone and assist them in maintaining a healthy heart.
- Comfortable Seat: It has a well-padded, oversized seat with a backrest that gives users great comfort, especially during long sessions. With an adjustable knob, you can adjust the seat according to your need.
- Display panel: This bike boasts a straightforward LCD that shows the vital workout statistics like time spent pedaling, heart rate, distance covered, burned calories, and speed. Further, it helps in monitoring and tracking your workout progress.
- Weight Capacity: This recumbent exercise bike can hold a maximum of 300 lbs. Its low center of gravity and leg stabilizers keep the machine stable even during intense workouts. Also, its frame is sturdy enough to hold heavyweight people.
- Magnetic Resistance: It uses magnetic resistance that works superbly. It delivers a quiet workout and steady one. You can easily watch tv or listen to your favorite music while working on this recumbent exercise bike.
- Ergonomic Pedals: The design of pedals are great and comes with a safety strap. This strap avoids the slipping of the foot during full pedaling motion. Apart from this, the large pedal can accommodate a foot of any size and gives a good grip with safety straps.
The 900XL recumbent bike has solid build quality with extended capacity. The height of 900XL extended capacity recumbent bike is 34 inches, 22 inches width, and 54 inches length. With 63 lbs weight, it is compact and easy to maneuver. Also capable of low and high-intensity workouts.
It is not a foldable machine, so it can be stored away out of sight if you have visitors or want to save space. However, it is compact and can be lifted on one end and wheeled around on its transport wheels. Therefore, if you are concerned about space, then it is a perfect pick.
Its step-thru design helps in getting on and off the machine quickly. The leg stabilizers are placed correctly to keep the exercise bike stable even throughout the hardcore exercise.
Ease of Use and Comfort
This stationary bike might not offer top-notch technology like expensive stationary bikes, but it offers a comfortable and low-impact exercise workouts. With a padded seat base and seatback, you can rest assured that Exerpeutic had your comfort interests at heart when designing the seat. It is quite large and adjustable and accommodates a wide array of users.
Furthermore, this basic model is quite user-friendly, and getting on the bike is easier than other recumbent bikes. Its display is also convenient to read and handle. The resistance can be easily adjusted through a knob.
It has an LCD display that is easy to use. There is a scan feature that makes it easy to scroll through workout data. It shows workout data, including – distance, time, speed, heartbeat ratio, calories burned. The only downside is that this bike doesn’t have in-built programs and different user profiles.
This Exerpeutic 900XL extended capacity recumbent bike is easy to assemble and only takes an hour and a half to assemble. It comes with a manual that contains detailed step-by-step instructions. Most of the parts are pre-assembled; thus, using the manual doesn’t take much time.
When it comes to warranty Exerpeutic provides excellent warranty to its customers. It comes with a one-year limited warranty. Further, the customer support of the brand is prompt and friendly. After submitting the request for replacement of parts, the service agents come to your service within 24-48 hours. The return policy is also simple. Within 30 days of the invoice date, you can return the item for a refund or exchange.
If you are searching for a simple, sturdy bike at reasonable price range, then the Exerpeutic 900XL is the perfect option for you. However, there’s nothing fancy in it, but it performs well and is quiet at the same time. Even with a low price, the Exerpeutic hasn’t compromised with the quality of the machine. It is durable and easy to use. Apart from this, it is silent and provides modest features.
This 900XL bike will suit users who want a light workout and want something cheap and cheerful at the same time. Its heartbeat rate monitoring is also accurate. Overall, a great solution to all your fitness needs at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between 900XL and 1000?
There is almost no difference between these two bikes. They even cost the same and have the exact dimensions. The Exerpeutic 1000 has newer technology with a brighter, easy-to-navigate screen. Both models are comfortable, easy to use, and worth the money.
2. Is this recumbent exercise bike suitable for seniors?
Yes, the seat is quite comfortable as it comes with low back support. It is a versatile bike with adjustable resistance that you can use regardless of your age and training level. It generates minimum impact and is easy on joints.
3. Does 900XL recumbent exercise bike arrives assembled?
No, it doesn’t arrive completely assembled. It comes mostly pre-assembled with clear directions to assemble the rest of it. And it only takes one and half hours to put it together.
- Advenor Magnetic Resistance Exercise Bike
- Ancheer Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike
- Ativafit Foldable Exercise Bike
- Leikefitness Exercise Bike Review
- LifeSpan R5i Recumbent Bike
- ProForm 235 CSX Recumbent Bike
- Schwinn 130 Upright Bike
- Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
- Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike
- Sole B94 Upright Bike
- Stamina Cardio Exercise Bike
- Weslo Cross Cycle Upright Bike