Sole B94 Exercise Upright Bike
Built For Users Who Want: an exercise bike with a sturdy but lightweight frame, adjustable gel seat, excellent comfortability with many advanced features.
- 10 preset workout programs.
- 20 pounds flywheel.
- Bluetooth-compatible speakers.
- Integrated tablet/phone holder.
- Water bottle holder.
- Sturdy construction.
- Supports up to 300 pounds of user capacity.
- Better durability.
Sole Fitness is known for its fitness products. It has created the absolute “value” bike that provides everything the more expensive bikes offer at a fraction of the price. This remarkably durable bike is the perfect way to stay fit in the comfort of your home.
Today, we will be reviewing the Sole B94 Upright Bike. There are a total of 10 challenging programs to choose from Hill to Heart rate control. Further, it includes an integrated tablet holder that allows holding your smart devices to watch TV shows or follow your exercise routines. Besides, a USB port is used to charge your devices while working out. Nevertheless, plenty of exceptional features will help engage in more body muscles to burn calories and keep you healthy.
Read the full review of this upright exercise bike. It will let you decide whether the specifications, as well as the performance, suits your level of fitness or not. Let’s get started.
Sole B94 Upright Bike Review: First Impressions
|Sole B94 Upright Exercise Bike Specifications|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||46″ x 23″ x 55″ (L x W x H)|
|Resistance Mechanism||Magnetic (ECB)|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Pulse Grips & Chest Strap|
|Bluetooth-compatible Sound System||Yes|
|Flywheel Weight||20 lbs|
|Warranty||Lifetime (Frame), 3 Years (Electronics), 3 Years (Parts), 1 Year (Labor)|
Reasons To Buy
- Users can move effortlessly with the adjustable seat.
- Transportation wheels help move the bike conveniently.
- Space-saving design.
- Great comfort and performance.
- The LCD shows workout speed, time, distance, RPM, etc.
- Straightforward setup process.
- You can charge your smart devices with the USB port.
- With the pulse grip heart rate monitoring, users can check their heartbeat rate accurately.
- Fans help keep you chilled during strenuous exercises.
Reasons To Avoid
- Not compatible with iFit Live programs.
Sole B94 Upright Bike: Detailed Specifications
- LCD Screen – It is always preferred to check the exercise statistics. That’s why Sole Fitness provides users with a big 9” monitor to check their workout stats efficiently.
- Speakers – This equipment has built-in audio speakers with Bluetooth compatibility.
- Device Holder – This Sole workout bike consists of a holder where you can keep your mobile or tablet easily.
- USB Charging Port – You can effortlessly charge your smartphones or other electronic devices with the built-in port.
- Heart Rate Monitor – View your heart condition with the pulse grip sensor and chest strap, which works as non-wireless and wireless options, respectively.
- Cooling Fans – The B94 fitness machine contains cooling fans that help the machine run for a long time without getting warmer. Additionally, the upper body of the users remains cooler during an exhausting workout session.
- Bottle Holder – The B94 fitness machine comes with a bottle-holding place where you can keep your bottle filled with various drinks such as water or even fruit juices to keep you hydrated during long workouts.
- Seat – This Sole workout equipment allows a user to move forward and backward on the seat. As several users differ in height, it is essential to have the freedom to find the perfect comfort level during a workout.
The design of the Sole Fitness B94 workout machine is done with magnificent rigid material that is enough to support 300 pounds of user weight. At the same time, this bike is lighter in weight, having 123 pounds only. It will be 46 inches long, 23 inches wide, and 55 inches high when fully assembled.
This exercise equipment is constructed with heavy-duty steel. Because of this, the frame has better durability that is vital for light commercial bikes. Moreover, the heavy steel tubing and aluminum shroud make this Sole Fitness bike indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront act as touchpoints and help move the equipment easily from one place to another.
Although the flywheels are not the most discussed thing among the upright bikes, you should. Most exercise bikes consist of a perimeter-weighted flywheel for providing resistance. It happens due to the spinning of the wheel as someone pedals. Generally, when it comes to a flywheel, the heavier the better. A heavyweight flywheel provides more momentum as it spins, and the users get a smoother feel. The Sole B94 workout equipment comes with a 20 pounds flywheel that is quite phenomenal for an upright exercise bike in this price range.
The magnet-based resistance makes developments between the resistance levels smoothly. You can check all your workout metrics clearly during the most challenging exercises on the large LCD screen. On the other hand, the preset programs help you achieve your fitness goals. Overall, it is the most comfortable home exercise bike on the market.
The flywheel is linked to the magnets in this bike, and the resistance level is controlled by the level of electric current going through those magnets. So whenever you turn the dial or press the button for increased resistance on the bike, you increase the current going through the magnets. With the 20 levels of magnetic resistance, even the more advanced cyclists get to perform a challenging workout. Apart from that, the magnetic resistance offers a quieter and smoother performance.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Users are able to measure their heartbeat rate with the complete wireless telemetry mechanism on the Sole B94 bike with the help of a chest strap. In addition, pulse grips help them check their heart condition as a non-wireless option.
Most bike users will tell you that the number one priority while using an upright exercise bike is being comfortable but able to perform challenging workouts. The Sole B94 fitness equipment offers both comfort and convenience in your own home. The adjustable gel seat, strong frame, and ergonomically designed pedals allow the exercise machine to conform itself for the users instead of the other way around.
Console / Controls
- Display – Easy console viewing lets you save from the workout frustrations. You will be provided with a large 9 inches LCD monitor that displays every piece of information precisely to view your workout progress effortlessly.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – You can listen to music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console. All you have to do is connect your device with the speaker via Bluetooth. Further, you can also use an mp3 player or iPod for listening to music through the speakers.
- Tablet / Mobile Holder – The users can keep their smart devices comfortably on the machine. Because of that, they can pretty easily watch various Web series or follow their workout routines. Simultaneously, they keep doing their exercises and also stay out of boredom.
- Device Charging Port – Now, let the worry be gone of getting your mobile out of charge. Sole Fitness has thought of this problem and provided a solution. The users of this bike will charge their mobile or tablet through the port. So, there will be no interruption to playing your favorite shows or videos while exercising.
Preset Workout Programs
Like most exercise bikes, you will be provided with some pre-programmed workouts. These settings will ease your exercises. You will get a total of 10 exercise programs. Among these, there will be six standard programs like Hill, Fat burn, Interval, etc., two for controlling your heartbeat rate, and two for user-defined. User-defined programs mean you can set these by yourself as per your needs.
Sole has provided a pretty good assembly manual with this exercise equipment. The manual contains detailed specifications with all the accurate images of every part used. The setup process is quite simple, and you can do it all by yourself. The exciting thing about this bike is that most parts come pre-assembled when you order the equipment. It is 46 inches lengthwise, 18 inches widthwise, and 30 inches height-wise when packed in a box. Compare the assembled dimensions with the in-box dimensions, and you will know that there is not much left for setting up. Just be ready with an adjustable wrench, and you will be able to assemble the fitness machine quickly all alone.
After checking all the features, the next vital thing to see in a workout bike is the warranty details. The more time you are provided, the better it is. Let’s have a look at the following timelines.
- Frame – Lifetime.
- Electronics – 3 Years.
- Parts – 3 Years.
- Labor – 1 Year.
This upright exercise bike will be mentioned when it’s a matter of the most popular home exercise bike for losing weight. The Sole B94 is the perfect piece of exercise equipment for anyone because of its lighter weight, better durability, easy-to-use, and space-saving feature.
Due to its technological integration, you will get all the benefits of a commercial bike but at a fraction of a cost. In addition, the straightforward programs will provide you with fast and effective fat burning as well as cardio workouts. This machine is also great for beginners and those who are advanced cyclists.
All in all, it is one of the most comfortable, toughest, and lightweight exercise bikes available in the market, with plenty of impressive specifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does this model use a belt or chain drive?
Neither of the two drives is used in this exercise bike. It is an upright bike. Only the spin bikes use belt or chain drive systems and are more similar to outdoor or road cycling bikes. On the other hand, an upright exercise bike uses a magnet-based resistance for its operation.
2. Is the handlebar adjustable in this workout equipment?
The handlebar is fixed with this machine, not flexible. But with the adjustable seat in the forward and backward positions, you can comfortably move your arms and hands.
3. How comfortable are the pedals on the B94 workout machine?
This Sole exercise machine is designed with a narrow pedal spacing or low Q factors. It improves the body positioning for ergonomically precise exercises. Furthermore, the pedals on the B94 bike tilt 2 degrees inward and offer straps for safety.
- Ancheer Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike
- Ativafit Foldable Exercise Bike
- Echelon Smart Connect EX-5 Bike
- LifeSpan R5i Recumbent Bike
- ProForm 235 CSX Recumbent Bike
- Proform Studio Bike Pro
- Schwinn 170 Upright Bike
- Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
- Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike
- Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike
- Stamina Cardio Exercise Bike
- Weslo Cross Cycle Upright Bike