BodyBoss Home Gym
Built For Users Who Want: portable resistance training system with complete customization abilities.
- Anchor points pivot 180 degree.
- Adjustable band length and resistance.
- Vector Fit base platform.
- Includes durable accessories carrying bag.
- Unlimited number of workouts.
- Portable and easy to carry.
- Full body workout.
- Suitable for all ages and experience levels.
Exercise is important to stay in good physical shape and healthy. However, it’s not easy to follow an exercise in a busy lifestyle. The most common excuse people have for not working out is that they don’t have time. There isn’t time to get to the gym for folks out there with work and family duties. Here comes the BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 handy that was designed keeping the portability factor in mind. You can take this home gym with you wherever you go – instead of going to the gym, the portable gym goes with you.
This complete resistance training system makes workouts customized to the user’s preference. It offers you everything you need to get started on hundreds of exercises. With custom cloth resistance bands, you can adjust bands into the settings you want. It is an incredibly effective home gym at toning your body and also leaves you more energized and refreshed by promoting blood flow.
There are various other similar products that are promising the same – so what makes this portable home gym stand out from others? Let’s take a closer look at the features, specifications, and design.
BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 Review: First Impressions
|BodyBoss 2.0 Portable Gym Specifications|
|Unfolded Dimensions||34″ x 20″ x 1″|
|Folded Dimension||17″ x 20″ x 2″|
|System Weight||15 lbs|
Reasons To Buy
- Unlimited number of exercise options.
- Clip-on resistance bands to various angles.
- Total Body Resistance for entire core and muscle workout.
- Resistance bands – healthy and safe alternative to heavy weights.
- Padded straps for comfort and sweat resistance.
- Bar with 360-degree rotation for smooth, natural motion.
- Base comes with non-slip grip and floor padding.
- Portable and convenient to use.
- Easy to adjust for different resistance settings and exercises.
Reasons To Avoid
- Requires some assembly.
- Only 2 resistance bands are included.
BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0: Detailed Specifications
Whether squatting in the kitchen or shoulder pressing in the office, this home gym is built for people who don’t get enough time for exercise always in a hurry. This seven-piece system easily fits into a workout bag. Its unfolded dimensions are 34″ by 20,” and folded dimensions are only 17″ x 20″ x 2″ for easy transportation. The base is built with strap hooks, so you can stand upon it balanced and perform any type of resistance movement easily.
It is available in three attractive colors that are green, pink, and brown. Users of any size or age can partner together for group work without the struggle of shifting barbells and re-racking weight plates.
The VectorFit base makes this portable home gym system stand out from other resistance band sets on the market. Its base enables you to connect the bands to the floor in different configurations to perform various workouts. You can perform a wide variety of actions and solve the common problem of standing on the bands for specific exercises like overhead presses or squats.
The dimensions of the base are 19.75″ L x 34″ W x 1″ H and have five fold-up vectorfit hooks on each side for attaching the resistance bands. You can add a resistance band by attaching it on one hook and passing through another hook to shorten the band. Best of all, it is designed to be portable – so you can fold the base in half and carry it like a briefcase. In addition, it has a non-slip bottom that helps keep it in place while you work out.
In the package, it includes standard resistance bands that can produce up to 30 pounds of resistance for each. There are clips at both ends of bands that allow you to connect these bands to the base and other attachments. You can easily increase the resistance by shortening the bands. It includes two bands in the package, but you can buy an extra band separately. If you want to add more bands, it will hold up to 5 bands per side.
Plenty of Workout Options
This BodyBoss 2.0 comes with a free three-week program. This program helps explain the 300 plus exercises and how to combine them for a personalized program.
- Cardio workouts can include resistance-style push-ups, boxing drills, mountain climbers, and any type of ab twists.
- Led day using collapsible workout board with bands hooked to the bar and board.
- Upper body exercises incorporate bicep curl variations, tricep extension or pulldowns, presses, and rows.
The BodyBoss features a smart app, i.e., 1 Loop RepLoops. With a simple, one-touch set-up, this ReLoops app connects to a smartphone. The sensor can sense when attached to resistance bands and allow for workout performance tracking and progress. There are Optical sensors and motion accelerometers that work together to control the force experience automatically.
The RepLoops feature a dual USB charging port and Bluetooth wireless that are sold separately.
It comes with several attachments for performing various exercises. Here are the attachments included in the package:
- 2 Padded handles
- 2 Padded wrist/ankle straps
- Workout bar
- Door anchor
Workout Bar – It includes a 360-degree rotation bar that is handy for some exercises. This bar acts as the dumbells, Barbella, and weights and can be used as a squat rack. It can be separated into two different parts for portability. Also, it won’t mess up the attached resistance band while workout out as the end of the bar can rotate freely.
Handles and Straps –There are also a pair of handles and wrist/ankle straps that are similar to standard handles and straps. With the help of straps, you can perform various exercises.
Door Anchor – The BodyBoss 2.0 also consists of a door anchor that locks securely into any door frame. It is useful for lat pulldowns and tricep extensions. So you don’t have to always use the base for all workouts.
Overall, the BodyBoss offers an excellent selection of attachments. Further, it comes with a carrying case that stores all attachments in one place for portability.
The Portable Home Gym 2.0 package is backed with a one-year warranty. This is more believable as the resistance bands are prone to breakdown. The repeated stretching causes stress to the band, and they lose their ability to withstand it. Thus the warranty on this package is average.
This home gym is simple, versatile, and portable gym equipment that supports a various variety of exercises. It is perfect for those who want to work out while traveling. It is easy to take along on car trips and flights. You can perform any workouts you can think of – Deadlifts, upright rows, squats, lunges, and many more.
When it comes to its construction, it is build of quality material. All the included attachments are impressive and durable. However, resistance bands may wear out after some time, so you have to be replaced at some stage. Also, it has a versatile padded bar that allows you to do any exercise that requires a bar. Overall, it is a game-changer for toning, improving your fitness, losing weight, and achieving your fitness goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Are The Benefits of Using BodyBoss Portable Home Gym?
- Save time – Going to a gym takes time out of your day, but you can work out any time of day or night using this portable home gym.
- Save Money – BodyBoss is an affordable option than gym memberships. Plus, it is so versatile that it can be used for any exercise you can do in the gym.
- Workout Program – BodyBoss provides a free three-weeks program that is designed to get the most benefits from the training.
- Easy to store – It folds up small and can be stored under a bed, at the bottom of a wardrobe, or in the corner of the room.
- It can be used for rehabilitation or physical therapy.
2. How Do I Adjust Resistance Levels?
Shortening and lengthening the resistance bands change the levels of resistance.
3. Is this home gym is quiet?
Yes, it is pretty much quiet. The bands make no noise when they stretch, and the base doesn’t creak. You can work out easily without disturbing others in the room.
4. Is this home gym portable?
Its base folds to the size of a slim briefcase and will easily fit into a trunk or back seat. The bag full of accessories is also compact and can fit into the desk’s drawer.