BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home Gym
Built For Users Who Want: to stay fit with a space-saving and sturdy frame, comfortable seat, magnificent performance, and many excellent features at their home.
- More than 100+ exercises.
- An excellent warranty service.
- Offers noise dampening.
- Effortless maintenance process.
- Space-saving design.
- Ergonomically designed backseat.
- 200 pounds of resistance.
Who doesn’t desire to be fit and healthy? Well, the answer is everyone. But do we really perform whatever the exercises are? No, we simply don’t. Several people point out many different reasons for not doing workouts. Some may say they do not have time. Believe me or not, it is the most common reason found among people. Some say the gyms are far away, and some get harassed at the centers, especially the women. Well, whatever the cause is, just give your excuses a break and bring an exercise machine to your home.
Today, we are going to write an article on the BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home Gym. This workout machine has changed the gym industry by utilizing adjustable cable arms. On the other hand, the users will find sturdy construction, excellent warranty, ease of versatility, lots of workouts, and many other features.
If you have landed on this page, by any chance, go through the whole article. It will help you decide whether this home gym is ideal for you or not. Let’s get started.
BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home Gym Review: First Impressions
|BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home Gym Specifications|
|Weight Stack||200 lbs|
|Dimensions||83″ x 56.5″ x 82.75″ (L x W x H)|
|No. of Exercises||100+|
|Item Weight||575 Pounds|
|Frame||Heavier gauge steel tubing|
|Weight Plates||1″ thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings|
|Leg Extension and Curl Station||Yes|
|Seat and Backrest||Adjustable|
|Warranty||Residential: Lifetime (Frame and Parts)|
Light Commercial: 10 Years (Frame), 2 Years (Parts), 6 Months (Wear items)
Reasons To Buy
- Fully adjustable seat and backrest.
- Coated with a durable baked-on powder coat finish.
- Sturdy and heavy-duty frame, offering remarkable stability.
- Sealed and internally lubricated bearings provide exceptionally smooth performance.
- Steel-made, highly durable weight plates.
- Heavy-duty pulleys & cables.
- Unique double-up feature doubles bench press up to 400 lbs with the leg press attachment included.
Reasons To Avoid
- Assembling the gym machine can take several hours.
BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home Gym: Detailed Specifications
- Pulleys & Cables – You can perform several workouts with the available high, mid, and low pulleys. These are created with excellent material to provide a stable performance. At the same time, the durable and robust cables can bear higher resistance to allow the users to perform high-intensity workouts.
- Adjustable Arms Cable Station – With this station, you will be able to make 11 position adjustments, allowing for a very wide array of workouts. Some of these are functional training, sports specific, core training, and cable or dumbell training.
- Press and Row Station – The range of motion feature provides various workouts for different-sized users, including the bench press, incline press, shoulder press, and mid-row. Further, rowing offers many advantages, like helping you build endurance and strengthen your body.
- Leg Press/Calf Station – All of you get to use the leg press machine for doing full leg development. It further allows users to get the benefits of a barbell squat to improve the quadriceps. Also, the calf station helps develop the gluteus maximus, hamstrings, and calves. As a result, you will build strength in these muscles and overcome imbalances, especially when running due to having more developed hamstrings than quadriceps.
- Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl Station: This exercise equipment provides a seated leg extension that strengthens the patellar ligament and quadriceps attachment for the knee. On the other hand, a leg curl is a weight-bearing workout to improve the hamstrings and glutes. It also develops your lower back, core and stabilizes the muscles.
The frame of the Xpress Pro gym machine is manufactured with heavy gauge steel tubing, having measured 2″ x 3″ and 2″ x 2″. Simultaneously, consumers will get to use a platinum gray multi-stage electrostatic powder coat paint finish with this equipment. Furthermore, the nylon-coated aircraft cable is rated at more than 2000 pounds tensile strength. You will also find fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with a 4.5-inch diameter that rotates on sealed ball bearings. Besides, a 2-inch thick high-density foam is covered with double-stitched vinyl.
The pivot points rotate around the sealed roller bearings. The more exciting thing is that this home gym consists of chrome-plated 1-inch tubular steel guide rods. These types of rods are generally used to provide increased corrosion resistance, surface hardness as well as make the maintenance process easy. In addition, this BodyCraft gym equipment measures 83 by 56.5 by 82.75 inches (L x W x H). At the same time, when the optional leg press station is attached, the dimensions will be 91 by 85.5 by 82.75 inches (L x W x H). Apart from that, this gym machine includes a lat pull bar, curl bar, ankle strap, and two single handles.
Pulleys and Cables
The BodyCraft Xpress Pro home gym offers its users pulleys having a 4.5 inches diameter. These are manufactured with fiberglass reinforced nylon that rotates on a sealed ball bearing hub. There are three types of pulleys available on this exercise machine.
- Low Pulley Station – This type of pulley is used for the low rows, abductor and adductor leg kicks, arm curls, upright rows, etc.
- Mid Pulley Station – It is used for abdominal training and standing rows.
- High Pulley Station – This pulley helps do lat pull-downs and triceps push-downs.
On the other hand, the cables are internally lubricated with 7 x 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pounds of tensile strength. Anyway, these pulleys and cables deliver unrestricted, completely natural, biomechanically correct movements.
If you have made up your mind that you are now ready to buy home gym equipment, you should always look into the weight stack or the resistance information. It is one of the most critical features an exercise machine can offer you. The more number you have, the more intense workout you can perform. But remember to exercise as per your capability. Otherwise, you may have muscle strains. The Xpress Pro includes a 200 pounds weight stack that can be doubled to 400 pounds when combined with the leg press, cabled at a ratio of 1:2. Aside from that, the weight plates are made of one-inch thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings.
Seat and Seat-Back
The comfort level is great with the easy seat adjustability. Moreover, the seat adjustment bar is spring-assisted so that you can easily adjust it to your desired height while you are seated. Therefore, the workout equipment can accommodate and fit any size user.
The seat and backseat are constructed of 2-inch highly dense and durable foam padding. Besides, the upholstery on both the seats are produced with double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl for added durability.
Additionally, the dual-layered back pad is designed to offer full lumbar support while minimizing stress on the spine. Users can effortlessly perform incline and shoulder presses as the back pad tilts.
Like most other home gyms, assembling this BodyCraft workout machine is not easy. As it comes with many parts, you will require several hours to set it up together. Anyway, you will have a manufacturer’s manual with detailed instructions, and the essential tools needed for assembling the equipment are omitted. So you have to arrange them by yourself.
Having an outstanding warranty service makes any person motivated to purchase their desired product. That’s why BodyCraft has made sure to provide a tremendous after-purchase service. If you use this fitness equipment for your home only, you will be ensured with a lifetime warranty for the frame and parts. In case you use it for light commercial purposes, you will get 10 years on the frame, 2 years on the parts, and 6 months for the wear items.
But do remember to check the terms and conditions carefully. For example, BodyCraft will provide you with a warranty if there are defects in materials and workmanship only to the original owner. Further, it does not apply to normal wear and tears. So, it is better to check the warranty manual for a clear idea.
Shape your body, get strong, lose weight, and even improve your golf swing with this BodyCraft training system. Further, the XPress Pro lets you perform a wide range of workouts, with stations for chest presses, shoulder presses, lat pulls, leg lifts, and other exercises. Apart from that, the users will be able to start doing bench presses, incline presses, and seated rows with the row/press arm.
Moreover, the leg extension station offers a convenient self-aligning feature that accommodates virtually any user. With the functional training/cable arms, you will get to perform more than 100 workouts, including core training, sports-specific exercises, and rehabilitation workouts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does Strand mean in a cable, and what is 7 x 19 strand construction?
Generally, a stranded cable is a type of cable where the wires inside a cable are made of multiple smaller wires constructed together. Instead of one solid copper wire like a solid cable, a stranded cable has several copper strands that build one wire together.
A 7 x 19 cable is made from 7 strands. Further, each of the seven strands includes 19 wires, making a total of 133 wires.
2. How to take proper maintenance for this BodyCraft gym equipment?
After the machine is successfully assembled, you can use it. The maintenance is relatively easy. Just clean the equipment from dusting, and check for the loose bolts and parts periodically. Furthermore, apply lubrication in the pulleys whenever these are getting rough.
3. What is the weight of the Xpress Pro exercise machine?
It is 575 pounds.
- Best Home Gyms Under $1000
- Best Home Gyms Under $500
- Body-Solid Powerline P2X Home Gym
- Bodycraft Galena Pro Home Gym
- Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
- Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym
- Bowflex Xceed Home Gym
- Bowflex Xtreme 2SE Home Gym
- Fitlaya Fitness ab Machine Review
- Marcy MWM 4965 Home Gym Review
- Marcy Smith Cage Machine Review
- Powerline BSG10X Home Gym