Bowflex Treadclimber TC100
Built For Users Who Want: combination of 3 cardio machines in one (elliptical, treadmill, and stair climber).
Amazon.com Price as of 2021-05-07
- Maximum speed: 4 mph
- Tracks and stores up to 2 user’s data.
- Select from 4 different preset programs
- Fully backlit, high-contrast, LCD screen.
- Media shelf with built-in USB charging port.
- Great compact design that fits easily in any home.
TC100 is one of the best fitness equipment for home use. It features an efficient 3 in 1 design that combines the benefits of a steeper treadmill and elliptical in one compact machine. This machine can burn up to double the number of calories compared to traditional treadmills or ellipticals.
It is an excellent choice for beginners and pro users as it offers a maximum comfort level for regular and intense workout sessions. The Goal Oriented Coach System helps the user to monitor and track the workout programs accurately. Further, it ensures that the uses have maximized results from their workout.
You need to walk or jog and lose plenty of weight as compared to other equipment. Its 3-in-1 motion burn calories than jogging or walking while making you feel less tired, making it easier to achieve your fitness goals. Learn more about this BowFlex TreadClimber TC100 below.
Bowflex Treadclimber TC100 Review: First Impressions
Amazon.com Price as of 2021-05-07
|Bowflex Treadclimber Specifications|
|Speed||0.5 – 4 mph|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||55″ x 31.5″ x 62.5″|
Reasons To Buy
- Compact and budget-friendly equipment.
- Low impact exercise sessions.
- QuickStart Control.
- Save and track only two users’ profiles.
- 3-in-1 feature.
- Wide range of resistance levels.
- 2-years warranty.
- Quick controls to quick shift levels.
Reasons To Avoid
- Does not have preset programs.
- No cooling fan.
Bowflex TC100 Treadclimber: Detailed Specifications
This BowFlex TreadClimber TC100 is one of the best-selling machines that comes with various unique features. These features are beneficial for you if you want to lose weight in your comfort zone at home.
- Design: It features a three in one design that is a unique setup. It allows users to enjoy a low-impact workout without compromising challenging workouts. Bowflex promises that you will burn up to 2.5 times more calories than you would on a traditional treadmill.
- User Profiles: It includes two user profiles that make it easy to track and store personalized workout data. It helps you to reach and meet your goals.
- Console: The console area on TC100 is much more spacious than the former TC10, with large cup holders, contact grip sensors, a more effective design.
- Portable: In addition to the small footprints and compact design, this machine is also equipped with transport wheels. Therefore, it is easy to move and store when required.
- Incline and decline: It has an adjustable resistance level from 0 to 40% that allows you to exercise at your preference and ease. You can start with low resistance levels and keep up the level to assure you are doing it correctly and without exerting themselves.
- Tread Belt: Bowflex TC100 features two separate treadles that move the belts to provide upward and downward motion to maximize workout efficiency.
- Cushioning: There is on/off cushioning in the treadclimber that makes it safe for the users.
- Medical Holder: Bowflex makes an adequate space for you to enjoy a workout with a dedicated media shelf. It can hold up the tablet and smartphone to ensures that the user remains motivated throughout the workout session.
- Speakers: It does not have an MP3 player and audio system, but with a USB port, you can enjoy the music by connecting it to the port.
- Heart Rate Monitor: Its in-built pulse rate console give options for warm-up, cardio, and performance. The integrated contact grips enable the user to have a performance-oriented cardio workout.
This machine offers 3-in-one motion that allows the 2.5 times to burn out of calories compared to all the contemporary fitness machines. Its sturdy design steel makes it perfect for rigorous workout sessions and durable performance.
It has an excellent footprint and would not take up much space in your home. It features wheels that make it easy to roll away and store after a workout.
Advance workout tracking technology
Accurate feedback is an essential part of measuring your progress towards any goals. It automatically syncs your results to online performance.
This TC100 Treadclimber provides a port that you can use to transfer your data from the console to your computer. The data can sync with your Bowflex Connect profile. However, TC200 is a bit more advanced.
You can use the TreadClimber app with integrated Bluetooth Connectivity for effortless data transfer wirelessly to your smart device. You can select to sync data with your profiles on other well-known fitness apps, including Apple Health Kit, MyFitness Pal, and Google Fit.
This TC100 machine offers 12 resistance levels with lower levels of being perfect for anyone that wants to emulate outdoor walking on flat ground. Moreover, the higher levels are better for everyone looking to burn the most calories in the shortest time.
Heart Rate Monitoring
The main problem with some treadmills design is that they only offer pulse rate touch sensors, with no way to transmit your pulse wirelessly. There are not so many issues with TreadClimber, as you are always going to reach the console. Bowflex’s both models come with heart rate hand grips.
The only difference is that TC200 has wirelessly monitoring with an indoor on the console to display that heart zone you are in -Warm Up, Fat Burn, Cardio, and Performance.
This machine is best suited for beginner trainees. It has a max speed limit of 4 mph that is slow compared to traditional treadmills. It is combined with a power incline, and 4.0 mph can challenging the speed.
Its effective design gives the benefits of a treadmill, stepper, and elliptical in one compact machine. Its innovative and versatile design makes it the best seller for entry-level trainees.
The 3-in-one motion burns even more calories than jogging or walking alone. This can positively affect adherence to a fitness program and help you achieve your goal faster. Furthermore, the unique design allows a low-impact alternative to jogging without compromising calorie burn. It is excellent for trainees looking for a low impact, an entryway to achieving their fitness aims.
The console of TC100 has several important upgrades as the earlier TC10 includes the addition of media and larger storage areas.
- There is a tablet holder designed to hold tablets and mobile phones securely. If you want to listen to music or watch movies while you walk, you can place a phone or tablet on a shelf.
- It has no built-in speakers or MP3 connectivity. You have to rely on the headphone port on your smart device rather than connecting directly to the console. But you can use the dual-purpose port to prevent the device from losing power when in use.
- It has a backlit LCD display that provides accurate feedback on your speed, distance, time, and calories you burned.
- A large, more spacious design includes ergonomically shaped handles with in-built heart rate touch sensors.
- The only downside is that it can not include speaker, fan, or MP3 connectivity.
Preset Workout Programs
Bowflex Max Trainer is another innovative cardio machine released by Bowflex. It comes with an entry-level MP3 model that includes more advanced preset programs.
The Bowflex TC100 comes with no goal-setting programs and is instead limited to a single ‘Quick Start’ Program. It puts you in complete control of the resistance, belt speed, and incline as it does not follow any preset profile.
As a comparision with TC200, it includes various programs that let you set targets for distance, duration, or calories burned. The unique program to the TC200 is Calories goal, distance goal, time goal, and intervals.
This Max trainer is a compact-sized machine, but it has a complex structure. If you think that you can assemble this treadclimber by going through their manual of instructions, then you can take the help of another person.
Moreover, if all the mechanics of assembling is a big task for you, you can hire a professional service of Bowflex experts to get it assembled.
What’s covered by the warranty?
It offers two years total coverage warranty.
Bowflex also offers a 6-weeks money-back guarantee. In that case, you can `return this treadclimber to the company and receive a refund on the purchase price.
Although the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100 is not suitable for runners because of its lower belt speeds, it does provide some impressive upgrades over the TC10 model. In treadmill reviews, overall, it is a compact and effective machine for anyone who prefers walking.
It is excellent fitness equipment for those who are prone to injuries and prefer to jog or walk for calories less. It offers a reliable warranty and returns policy along with the provision of two user profiles that improve the confidence of two users.
If you need to track your workout with customizable programming options, then the Bowflex treadmills are the best option for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Tall Does Your Ceiling have to be?
The maximum treadle distance from the floor is 14-inches. To make sure your ceiling is tall enough, provide yourself a few inches for the headroom by adding 17″ to your height.
2. Is The Assembly Of TC100 Challenging?
There is an in-home assembly option if you want a professional install and set up for you. Moreover, if you’re going to do it yourself, you have an excellent manual and video to work through it.
It is a complex machine, but if you are pretty good at putting things together, this is not difficult to assemble as the walkthroughs are well-designed.