It is the high-grade equipment and includes a helpful Goal Tracking feature (G.O. Coach) to help set, track, and achieve your fitness goals.
It is the latest upgrade to the popular Bowflex TreadClimber TC100. Its 3-in-1 design combines the benefits of a home treadmill, elliptical and steeper in one compact machine. Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 also features five electronic functions, 12 levels of resistance, and Wireless Chest Strap for pulse Monitoring.
Also, the nature of the workout is low impact, providing a safe workout that is easier on the joints than traditional cardio equipment. On the colorful CD display, you can track speed, distance, time, and calories burned while monitoring your fitness through one of four customizable profiles.
Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 Review: First Impressions
|Resistance: 12 Levels||Speed: 0.5-4.5 mph|
|Profiles: 4||Display: Backlit LCD|
|Max Weight: 300 lbs||Programs: 5|
|Dimensions: 55″ x 31.5″ x 62.5″||Warranty: 3 Years|
What We Like
- Setup custom user profiles
- Includes new climb Indicator
- 5 electronic functions
- Fully backlit, high contrast LCD screen
- Progress tracking and coaching technology
- Power incline up to 40% for precision toning and control of your workout
- Tablet holder, water bottle, and USB charging port for viewing and exercising ease.
- Speed lies between 0.5 to 4.0 mph allowing you to control the intensity of your workout with the touch of a button.
What We Didn’t Like
- Its top speed isn’t competitive with the running treadmill.
Bowflex Treadclimber TC200: Detailed Features
- 3-in-1 Workouts: It combines the motions of a treadmill, a steeper, and elliptical for an easy, low impact workout.
- Compact: In addition to the compact design and small footprint, this treadmill comes with wheels, which makes it easy to move and store when not in use.
- Console: The console on this treadmill has more spacious and roomy than the TC20 with oversized cup holders, a shelf, contact grip sensors, Bluetooth enabled console, and attractive design.
- User Profiles: It uses four profiles. It tracks and saves personalized workout data to help you hit your fitness aims.
- Heart Rate Monitor: It features a Heart Zone Light Bar that shows you exactly what zone you are in while you work out: Warm-up, Fat burn, cardio, or performance. You can use the contact grips or the included chest wrap for even more accuracy.
- Enhanced tracking: It has advanced workout capabilities via built-in Bluetooth capabilities.
It has an excellent footprint and doesn’t take up much space in your home. Bowflex takes the best features from some of the most effective cardio machines and combines them into a single piece of equipment.
One main thing is that this isn’t a machine for runners, although the belts have a higher top speed than the previous TC100 model. This machine still capped at 4.5 miles per hour.
Treadclimbers are designed for walking workouts, where you can use a blend of incline and resistance levels to power the intensity of your routine. It makes the TC200 suitable for all fitness levels.
Furthermore, the resistance level can be adjusted for the hydraulic cylinders on each side of the frame. It affects the movement of the Treadles. It works similarly to the running deck on the treadmill. Its main benefit is the Treadle that rises to meet your footfall resulting in a lower affect workout.
This TC200 Treadclimber has the same features to a treadmill, with the side foot that supports a platform for you to stand on if you need a break and a safety key port. It protects you in the event of a fall. the event of
The one end of the key attaches to your clothing and other to the console via a short lanyard. In this way, if you were to move too far from the console, the key will detach, and belts will quickly come to a stop.
There is a large media rack to hold your phone or tablet. Therefore, you can easily watch movies on your tablet as you walk. As it doesn’t cover the console, you can track the workout stats as you watch your shows.
Preset Workouts Programs
The Bowflex TC200 offers three individual workouts in one fluid motion due to a combination of treadmill, stairclimber, and elliptical technology.
These programs give you a fitness score based on an estimate of your VO2 max and data from your past workout performance.
- Just Walk: This equivalent of ‘manual’ program on a treadmill, an exercise bike, or elliptical. It is the default program that activates when you set the belts in motion and completely open-ended with no goals.
- Calorie Goal: Set a target number of calories that you want to burn during the current workout.
Time Goal: You can set a target duration for your workout.
- Distance Goal: Also, you can set a target distance for your workout. (default 3 miles)
- Interval: Its console provides you with prompts for when to increase or decrease the belt speed. None of the workouts will adjust the belt speed automatically.
On the TC200, some of the console upgrades are consist of a more spacious design, four profiles, two large cup holders, and modern design.
The display screen is an impressive LCD that features an intuitive menu system. On this colorful screen, you can track speed, time, and calories while monitoring your fitness.
- It comes with Bluetooth connectivity that syncs with the free App as well as other famous fitness apps.
- There is a convenient media rack for placing the tablet or smartphone.
- Its built-in USB charging ports keep all your device charged while you workout.
- Its G.O (Goal Oriented) console allows you to take advantage of an interactive program. It is designed to help you achieve future fitness aims.
Heart Rate Monitoring
This wireless monitor display shows heart rate at a glance for optimal fat burning. It also includes a wireless chest strap monitor. When the console receives a heart rate signal, the Zone Indicator Light will activate.
The color of the light is based on your current heart rate level. The green color light indicates a resting heart rate and red used to show a high-intensity workout.
If you prefer to workout within a specific heart range, you can use the built-in Heart Rate Indicator. It displays which pulse zone you are currently in. It ranges from zone 0 (no heart rate supplied) to zone 4 (80%+ of your max heart rate. You can also use the Quick Select Controls to adjust the belt speed, in increments of 0.1 mph or 0.5 mph.
Easy Step Shock Technology
The Treadles use an Easy Step Shock to absorb your steps. You can adjust the dial on each Treadle and define their range of motion, with the minimum setting being your best choice for high-power cardio.
Full fitness and nutrition plan
The user manuals accompanying their latest Treadclimbers go beyond simple assembly instructions. It offers you a complete walkthrough of everything you need to enhance your health and fitness.
There are selections on what to wear, how to stretch to prevent injury, how to structure your workouts and a complete log of your workouts.
If you aim to lose weight, then the Bowflex Body Weight Loss guide is perfect for you. Moreover, it is packed with advice on meal timings, how to balance your protein, fats, carbs, and even a sample nutrition plan wth portion size guide.
To help prolong the life of treadclimber, there is a section on maintenance with guides on how to align the walking belts properly, lubricate the deck, and troubleshoot console error.
The user manual is well written and easy to follow with exploded drawings and written instructions detailing. The bulk of treadclimber arrives pre-assembled, but due to its weight, it is useful to having someone to assist you if required.
With the base assembly in place, you can install the entire machine up, with the treadle assembly resting on top, followed by the console uprights and console itself.
There is a large handle at the front and transport wheels at the back to move the Treadclimber easily if needed. It also offers customer service.
What’s covered by the warranty?
BowFlex provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 3 years warranty covers the frame, electronics, shocks, motor, mechanical parts, and all other components.
The TC200 is a top-quality model in one of the most innovative equipment line. There is no longer forced to pick between treadmill, elliptical or stairclimber since the TreadClimber gives a 3-in-1 workout motion for calorie-burning exercise.
It does offer a healthy suite of upgrades for that extra $1,000, so it might be worth it for customers who don’t mind burning cash as well as calories. Also, you get superior tracking on the machine with more built-in workouts. It can store information up to 4 users that makes it an excellent option for families. The added side safety panels will help the user to get on and off the machine easily.
Overall, this is the best fitness equipment for family environments or when more than 2 people use the machine in their workouts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you run on a TreadClimber?
It is designed to offer an effective workout while walking. TreadClimber isn’t for running. The unique motion of the treadles gives various benefits by combining the motions of a treadmill, a stepper, and an elliptical.
2. What is the main difference between Bowflex TC100 AND TC200?
Both models are easy to integrate your mobile device with machine workouts. The main differences are the TC200’s upgrades of wireless pulse monitoring, Bluetooth, and built-in workouts. Also, the TC100 can save and track data for two users, whereas TC200 has four profiles.