In A Hurry? Our Top Reasons To Buy
Built For Runners Who Want: Sturdy machine with a great warranty period. Its belt and platform offer an amazing workout experience.
3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill
- A club rated treadmill with 10 year parts warranty.
- Max speed of 12 mph
- Built in Speakers and Audio iPhone/MP3 connections
- One-Touch Incline Up To 15%
- Best in Class Deck and Belt
- Three LCD Screens
- Comfortable, Smooth training.
- 400 lbs max user weight capacity
- Large running area
If you are searching for a serious treadmill, this 3G Cardio Treadmill is perfect for you. It was designed from top to bottom with runners in mind. The treadmill meets all the requirements for functioning in a gym and comes with two types of warranty, i.e., residential and commercial. It offers the optimal training setting for users of all fitness levels.
3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill is suited to everyone who wishes to stay fit as it gives optimal training settings for people of all fitness levels. For comfort, this machine comes with an advanced Ortho Flex Shock suspension system and a spacious running surface.
When it comes to performance, you can easily incline to 15% and run speeds up to 12 mph. And all of that can be controlled via the console using speed/incline keys or the One Touch controls. For runners who enjoy more entertainment in their workout session, hook up a smartphone or iPad to upgrade the interactive possibilities.
3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill Review: First Impressions
|Incline Range||0 – 15%|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Top Speed||12 MPH|
|Running Area||22″ x 60″|
|Footprints||84″ L x 35.5″ W x 58″ H|
- Unique (Ortho Flex Shock) suspension system thus no stress on joints.
- It requires low maintenance.
- Equipped with a contact grip and wireless chest strap heart monitoring technology, for a quick check of a heart rate.
- Customizable workout plans. You can select from various range of in-built programs, fitness programs, and intensity programs.
- It provides a 15% adjustable incline with the touch of the button for more a challenging workout.
- Works quite fast and silently, without producing any disturbing sound
- It has 3 small display screens that make it difficult for one to keep track of their workout.
3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill: Detailed Features
- Motor: It has a 4.0 HP continuous-duty motor. It offers this device with a maximum speed of 12mph. It is efficiently built to withhold the amount of stress generated by the user’s weight during the training.
- Incline: It ranges from 0 to 15% that can be adjusted with one-touch buttons. Its slot supports walking to full-out sprints to whichever your workout demands.
- Display: It is one of the fantastic features as this machine comes with three screens. These are divided into a heart rate tracking, exercise matrix screen, and an LCD dot matrix that displays information about distance, speed, calories burnt, etc.
In-built Program: It facilitates you with eight built-in programs for all fitness types. Also, it offers customizable programs and three fitness check programs.
- Ortho Flex Shock Suspension: It has a unique suspension system that works with an orthopedic belt. There are 3″ rollers for a suitable and comfortable experience.
- Speakers: You can enjoy favorite music with in-built speakers. Also, you can connect to them to your phone and enjoy your choice of movies and tv shows.
- Cooling Fan: You can cool your sweat down with the multi-speed fan. There are few speeds to select from to customize your comfort throughout workouts.
It is a heavy-duty treadmill, and its frame is made of thick steel tubing. Moreover, all metallic parts are powder coated with scratch-resistant and corrosion-resistant paint.
The machine is heavy, with an assembled weight of 386 lbs, the deck holding most of the treadmill’s weight. That’s why the deck is non-folding. It is good to assemble it directly in the place where it should be set up for use.
Its base features caster wheels, that is useful for incline mechanism. Since the base is the main incline element and rests on wheels, it pushes the deck up. They can help with moving the assembled treadmill.
Its rear base features leveling feet with rubber caps that help maximize the deck’s stability. It takes 84″ length and 35.5″width of floor space. It requires at least 1′ of clearance on each side and 3′ at the rear for safety.
The distance between the handlebars of this machine is 28.5″ at their ends, narrowing at 26.5″ near the controls. This makes the interior quite wider than the belt itself, offering enough space to eliminate any hindrance for the user.
It has a heavy-duty, 2-ply running belt and highly resistant to stretching. Also, it features 3″ rollers with enclosed ball bearings. It is designed to last up to 10 years, even if the treadmill is used daily for at least 6 hours.
Motor strength might be the first thing that most people consider while checking out treadmills. It should be able to withstand the amount of stress generated by the user’s weight, training, and cadence. The 3G Cardio Elite Runner treadmill comes with a 4.0 CHP. It is made for continuous duty and can support users up to 400 lb.
It can comfortably reach a top speed of 12 mph and a top incline setting of 15%. With these capabilities, the treadmill should be able to change even the most talented runners. It is listed with a power draw of 15 amp, but its real draw is between 10-12 amp. It needs to be connected to a 110V power circuit. Overall, it is one of the best treadmills in terms of its build.
Preset Workouts Programs
It offers simple, effective, and all the built-in programs you need. There are 8 preset workout programs onboard, including Goal, Manual, Course, Fit Test, Fat Burn, Aerobic, Body Index and Custom programs.
Some of them have multiple settings. For example, there are 8 courses under the Fit test and 2 Custom program profiles. You will never become bored or overwhelmed when it comes to your programming options.
This 3G Elite treadmill features 3 displays that indicate different values. Its top display indicates calories, incline, time, speed, distance, pace, and Mets.
- The bigger monitor to the left provides the grid for adjusting incline and speed within a workout program.
- It has a smaller display to the right dedicates to heart rate.
- This treadmill will automatically adjust incline and speed according to the selected course. With the goal function, you can set up goals for time. On the other side, manual mode allows you to control incline and speed freely.
- There is a transversal grip of the treadmill that includes pulse sensors. Also, the console can read your heart rate wirelessly via the included HR chest strap transmitter.
- It has a sound system compatible with most smart devices or MP3 and a USB charging port.
- The top part hosts a 2-speed fan, while the lower part is molded into two bottle/accessory holders.
It features a motorized, automatic incline system. The rear part of base lifts up as incline is increased, the base resting on the front caster wheels. Its maximum incline isn’t extreme as in other commercial treadmills.
At 0% incline, the running surface provides you an elevation of 8″, and slope also adds a couple more inches. To determine the required ceiling height for safely using this machine, you should add a couple more inches.
This 3G Elite Runner has an upgraded commercial Ortho Flex Shock suspension system to offer plenty of cushion. The 3G Cardio Orthopedic treadmill belt is thicker and more comfortable to exercise on. Also, since it uses an orthopedic belt, lower a vibration through each foot strike, and the sound of cadence.
The assembly instructions of Elite Runner is simple and easy to follow. There are steps written for direction as well as the image shows what you do.
There are six steps to follow to get the machine fully assembled. You only need to attach the console to upright posts that are attached to the deck. However, the most challenging part of the assembly is to get the treadmill to its final destination as it is heavy.
What’s covered by the warranty?
Residential Warranty: Lifetime motor, lifetime frame, 10 years parts, and 2 years in-home labor.
Commercial Warranty: 5 years motor and frame, 5 years parts, and 1-year in-home labor.
3G Cardio Elite Runner has light commercial type construction with a strong motor, extra-large 4 ply belt, and large rollers. It is not one of the cheapest, but it is safe to say that its quality exceeds the price. It boasts the athletic needs of every runner, so it is the best commercial grade home treadmill for running. It is excellent fitness equipment for running, jogging, walking, interval training, cardio training, or calories burning.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the voltage rating of this Elite Runner treadmill?
It uses a standard residential outlet grounded plug, which is 110 V and less than 15 amps.
2. Is this 3G Elite a folding treadmill?
No, it can’t be folded as it is a sturdy gym quality treadmill that weighs 386 pounds with a good-sized belt. Overall it is a high-grade machine.
3. Does this Elite Runner Treadmill have an excellent cushioning?
Yes, the 3G Elite has a commercial-grade orthopedic running belt. It helps to limit the initial foot strike vibration. Also, it uses different density shock absorbers underneath the running deck, so it is softer where you land and more firm where you push off.