In a Hurry? Our Top 2 Picks to Buy!
1. NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill
2. ProForm PRO-9000 Treadmill
At different price ranges, the treadmills have a different quality level, as well as the number of features. The Best Treadmill Under $2000 covers all the bases with modern consoles, high-performance components, and excellent program variety.
When spending a hefty amount on a treadmill, it is vital to know that what makes a treadmill worth the price. There are hundreds of treadmills for under $2000, but it is confusing to select the best one. The high-grade treadmills entice with 4.0 CHP motors, immersive video workouts, spacious running surface, and other high-quality features.
You can compare each treadmill below by features such as incline/decline, max weight capacity, top speed, horsepower, and more.
Comparison Chart for Top 10 Treadmills Under $2000 In 2021
|Treadmill||Speed (mph)||Motor (hp)||Incline/Decline|
|NordicTrack T 7.5 S||12||3.0||0 – 12%|
|ProForm Pro-9000||12||4.25||-3% to +15%|
|Bowflex T116||12||2.5||0 to +15%|
|Nautilus T618||12||3.5||0 – 15%|
|ProForm 600i||10||2.5||0 – 10%|
|LifeSpan TR5500i||13.5||4.0||-2% to 13%|
|3G Cardio Elite||12||4.0||0 – 15%|
|NordicTrack 1750||12||3.75||-3% to +15%|
Which are the Best Treadmills Under $2000 In 2021?
1. NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill
|Incline||0 – 12%|
|Max Weight||300 lbs|
|Top Speed||12 MPH|
|Belt Size||22″ x 60″|
|Footprints||78.5″ L x 35.5″ W x 59″ H|
|Display||7″ HD Touch Screen|
This Treadmill from NordicTrack is the best option for those looking to engage in light to average workout sessions. It comes with a higher incline, stronger motor, and longer deck.
It strikes an excellent balance between its budget pricing and offers advanced, high-grade features that should appeal to various fitness enthusiasts looking for the best home treadmill. Also, it features an impressive 7″ Touchscreen that allows you to track workout data easily.
- 50 Workout Programs: If you don’t want to iFit subscription, you still have various options. It ranges from cardio and fat burning to toning and strength training.
- iFit Compatible: From high energy studio sessions to incredible runs, the iFit workout experiences will tone and strengthen your whole body. You can enjoy live interactive training, run with the best personal trainers, and run & explore the world.
- Powerful Motor: A 3.0 CHP DurX motor capable of reaching a max speed of 12 mph. It has enough muscle to comfortably sustain running at higher speed without the motor overheating or giving out.
- 12% Incline: Its 12° incline offers you a real-life terrain matching experience controlled by iFit trainer, so your only concern is giving every workout 100%.
- Cushioning: The FlexSelect Cushioning allows you to engage dampeners to soften the impact on your joints. It also simulates a real road-running experience with a single run.
- Space-Saving Design: You can fold up easily as it features EasyLift assist. To unfold the machine, push up on deck little and press the release lever. Now step back and allow the treadmill it’s own as it can descend gently on the floor.
- Built-in speakers for high-grade listening
- Offers a broad range of workout programs
- Excellent quality 7″ HD touchscreen
- Grip-mounted heart rate sensors
- It is backed with a lifetime moto warranty
- It comes with an AutoBreeze fan and a water bottle holder.
2. ProForm 705 CST Folding Treadmill
|Incline||0 – 12%|
|Max Weight||325 lbs|
|Footprints||78.75″ x 36.5″ x 61″|
|Deck||20″ x 60″|
Proform 705 CST gives you the ability to run, walk, or jog in an indoor place and feel like you are outdoors. It is suitable for walkers and joggers. It also features a high power motor of 2.75 Mach Z, 22 built-in workout programs, iFit enabled, and a 5” backlit display. At this price range, it is worth considering.
The treadmill provides a wide range of programs that can build up all types of fitness, from full-body workout to greater running endurance. Its incline is modest 12% that will be good to challenge those running at the entry to intermediate level. The deck is 60″ long that leaves enough room for taller runners to get in a good stride.
- ProShox Cushioning: It can help you protect during workouts whether you are walking or jogging. It comes with four shock absorbers that play the role of protecting the user’s joint, offering comfort.
- Workout Programs: It provides a wide range of built-in workout programs. It has 22 workout programs that allow for a wide variety of targeted exercises to help you reach your perfect fitness level.
- Console: It features a 5″ display that may seem basic compared to the big swipeable screen, but it offers all the required info. It tracks distance, speed, estimated calorie burn, and many more.
- iFit Membership: ProForm also provides 30-day iFit trial membership. It allows you to connect with a vast range of exercise programs as well as other fitness benefits. You can access interactive training sessions, on-demand global & studio workouts, and many more.
- Quick control speed and incline: It has a speed range of 0 to 12 mph. The settings can be done either by using the numbered keys or plus/minus keys on the console. Also, the incline range of 0% to 12% works along the same line, with whole number changes listed with number keys and increments with up/down arrows.
- 30 days iFit membership included
- Operate fast and quietly. Its motor doesn’t create disturbing sounds while powering your workout.
- With the SpaceSaver design, it can be folded and unfolded with ease.
- Dual 2-inch speakers for a better workout experience
- CoolAire fan keeps your workout comfortable.
- EKG Grip heart rate sensors monitor your heart rate
- Not suitable for serious runners.
3. Bowflex T116 Treadmill
|Incline Range||0 to +15%|
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs|
|Top Speed||12 MPH|
|Footprint||84.6″ x 36.3″ x 55.2|
|Belt Size||22″ x 60″|
|Console||5″ color backlit LCD Display|
|Heart Rate Monitor||EKG Grip Pulse|
It is an affordable treadmill that comes packed with features and high-quality, durable parts, such as a 3.5 CHP motor. It allows you to run long and hard distances. Its 3-ply belt provides a good thickness that delivers durability and extra running comfort.
It is perfect for almost any dedicated trainee or an active family. Also, it allows you to store up to 4 user profiles. You can walk, run or jog at a speed limit of up to 12 mph. Furthermore, its Comfy Tech is the gold standard for impact absorption.
It comes with 15 years frame warranty, five years parts and 2-year labor warranty. Overall, it is a sturdy machine and ideal for a heavy jogger or casual runner who is interested in the sturdiness than its program abilities.
- Console: It comes with a 7.5″ wide full-color backlit LCD display. It is simple to use so that you can hop on a start working out. The console is calorie focused, which displays user’s calories burned per minute. Furthermore, it displays time, incline, exertion meter, speed, and visual display of your workout.
- DailyBurn & Zwift Workouts: It includes eight weeks free trial of DailyBurn workout video. And you’ll also get access to virtual reality workouts from Zwift.
- Motor: It has a 3.5CHP drive motor that supplies ample power for most trainees. It’ll still allow for rigorous sessions and withstands marathon-level training.
- Large Rollers: Bigger rollers are a sign of higher quality. The rollers are 2.75″ in diameter that is large than other competitors in the list. It promotes belt longevity and minimizes demand on the motor.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: It comes with chest straps for convenient wireless heart rate monitoring. It helps further target your workouts and control the intensity.
- 3-ply 2.5mm belt is extra wide and durable
- An automatic 3-speed fan keeps you cool throughout your run
- Provides smooth and cushioned experience compared to outdoor running surfaces
- Nine pre-programmed workouts by professional trainers
- Tablet holder with USB charger
- Real-time customization of workouts
- Supports up to four user profiles
- With Bluetooth connectivity, you can sync a console monitor with Bowflex mobile app.
- It isn’t ideal for extra-large trainees.
4. Nautilus T618 Treadmill
|Incline||0 – 15%|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Top Speed||12 MPH|
|Footprint||72.5″ x 35.25″ x 57.75″|
|Running Area||20″ x 60″|
T618 is one of the top-rated folding treadmills in the Nautilus lineup. It is perfect for cardio workouts and weight loss. It allows you to achieve your fitness goals through walking, jogging, and running.
It has strong construction than other models, including larger rollers, powerful motor, and thicker belt. This makes it suitable for runners and multi-user families who need a treadmill that can take more use. It has an incline of up to 15% for a more challenging and tougher workout.
There are built-in contact pulse monitors situated at handrails that allow the users to monitor heart rate. It is the best Nautilus treadmill with a large deck, user-friendly console, and great cushioning system.
- Folding Design: Its folding deck helps you to save the storage space after each day’s performance. It uses SoftDrop folding system that enables the deck to fold upward after the usage.
- Cushioning: It offers smooth running experience with Rebound cushioning. It reduces the impact on joints.
- Display: It comes with a Dual Mode blue backlit display. It displays the training data such as calories, time duration, incline, speed, and monitors the heart rate.
- Safety mode: For safety, you can use a retractable cord, that’ll stop the belt if you lose balance. It also has a large “STOP” button.
- Bluetooth: It is tech-friendly and boasts Bluetooth technology. It allows you to connect the various smart devices to transfer workout data and monitor the training through Nautilus App.
- In-built Workout apps: It provides 26 preset workout programs that help users to achieve their fitness targets. These standard programs include 4- heart rate, 1- Manual, 3- Quick Goals, 3- Interval, 5- weight control, 6- training and, 4-Customizable programs.
- Solid and Spacious deck.
- 26 standard programs including four user profiles.
- It boasts an accessory rack for a towel and a water bottle are below the console.
- 3-speed cooling fans.
- Compatible with RunSocial “mixed reality” training.
- No high-resolution display.
5. Horizon Fitness 7.8 AT Treadmill
|Cushioning||3-zone variable response|
|Deck Thickness||0.8″ (20mm)|
|Roller Size||60mm Tapered|
|Speed||0.5 – 12 mph|
|Footprints||76″ x 37″ x 64″|
|Max User Weight||375 lbs|
The 7.8 AT is Horizon’s high-grade treadmill in their Studio Series lineup. It offers a nice combination of performance and technology with its newly redesigned console and Sprint 8 training integration. The machine is perfect for interval training as it comes with thumb rollers on the upright handles, so you easily access the incline and resistance controls.
Furthermore, its 350 pounds max weight capacity makes it a viable option for larger runners as well. Its Rapid sync motor and QuickDial controls make it easy to jump between speeds and inclines. It is the best machine for runners who want impressive HIIT features on a versatile console.
- Cushioning: The deck has 3-Zone Variable Response cushioning that allows runners to find a comfortable mid-strike foot position. It also helps runners maintain a healthy running stroke for better joint support.
- Motor: Its 4.0 HP motor is designed to be powerful and extremely responsive so you can move between speeds quickly. It is great for runners and joggers who plan to train or run regularly.
- Feather Light Folding: This folding system makes it easy to fold your treadmill deck vertically when you are finished to reduce dedicated floor space in your home.
- Console: It has two screens – a 9.3″ LCD screen at the top and high contrast color TFT screen. It displays workout feedback like calories, distance, heart rate, speed, and time. The added tablet holder and Bluetooth feature make it so you can use your smart device for added training options.
- Sprint 8 HIIT Program: These programs are popular and shown to be effective for weight loss. The responsive motor supports the quick speed intervals in this program.
- Bluetooth: It has advanced Bluetooth technology that allows you to stream media through integrated speakers, sync with various apps, and track your heart rate. Moreover, it comes with a USB port so that you can charge the device while using it.
- Workout Programs: There are ten pre-loaded programs on it that you can select on the console. These are excellent training options for users who want programs that don’t need a subscription.
- Built-in Sprint 8 training programs.
- QuickDial controllers for incline and speed.
- Best machine for HIIT training.
- Exceptional lifetime warranty on motor.
- The foldable design allows locking vertically against the console.
- 4.0 HP Rapid Sync motor is 33% faster for speed and inclines adjustments.
- An extra-large deck gives room to run.
- It weighs 330 lbs and will support 350 lbs – which is on the heavier side for overall weight.
- Bluetooth may not sync with every app.
6. ASUNA Hi-Performance Cardio Trainer Manual Treadmill
|Deck||51″ x 17.75″|
|Max Weight||440 lbs|
|Footprint||55″ L x 30.5″ W x 57″ H|
|Resistance||Magnetic, 8 levels|
|Frame Warranty||5 Years|
It is a self-propelled treadmill that provides a great challenge to runners and walkers of all levels. This luxury manual treadmill has all the top-rated features you would expect from well-built fitness equipment like long, rubber-coated, non-slip, multi-grip handles.
It is made of durable materials and will stand up to all of your workout routines. Furthermore, you won’t have to put much effort into maintenance as it doesn’t require much other than some lubrication on occasion. If you are looking for a treadmill that provides a challenge to all fitness levels, this is the best choice.
- Adjustable Resistance: It comes with a simple adjustment so that you can increase or decrease resistance. It allows the user to engage in different routines in every workout that stimulates the muscles and develop stamina.
- Soft Drop System: This hydraulic mechanism allows the deck to gently lower itself to the floor. It assures safe, handsfree unfolding.
- FlyWheel: The front roller integrates a dual flywheel system that adds smoothness to the ride and reduces belt and deck vibration.
- Manual Incline: It has four levels of incline ranging from 10 to 14 degrees. It can be adjusted from two adjustable rear feet.
- Cushioning: Its deck has 6 cushioning cells, placed in pairs of two at the rear, middle, and at the front of the deck. It delivers a lower impact on your ankles, knees, and spine during running.
- Multigrip Handlebars: It allows you to create a versatile workout every time you workout om Asuna 7700 Trainer
- Dual flywheel designed for controlled performance for a quicker response with every step
- Perfect for low to high-intensity workouts
- Large tablet holder for easy access
- Non-slip handlebars
- Good incline options
- It can hold up to 440 lbs weight
- No onboard console
7. Bowflex Treadmill 10
|Speed||0 – 12 MPH|
|Incline/Decline||-5% – 15%|
|Running Path||22″ x 60″|
|Display||10″ HD Touchscreen|
|Cushioning||Comfort Tech Deck|
|Footprints||85″ x 39.6″ x 65.3″|
|Foldable||SoftDrop Folding System|
|Max User Weight||400 lbs|
With Bowflex Treadmill 10, make your cardio experience adventurous. You can challenge yourself or your escapist needs. You can walk, jog, or mad dash from one daily challenge to the next from the comfort of home. It is perfect for almost any dedicated trainee or an active family.
Furthermore, its Comfort Tech deck cushioning is the gold standard for impact absorption. You can walk, run or jog at a speed limit of up to 12 mph.
It comes with a 15 years frame warranty, five years parts, and a two-year labor warranty. Overall it is a sturdy machine and ideal for a heavy jogger or casual runner interested in the sturdiness of its program abilities.
- Console: It comes with a 10″ HD touchscreen. It is simple to use so that you can hop on a start working out. The console is calorie focused and displays the user’s calories burned per minute. Furthermore, it displays time, incline, exertion meter, speed, and visual display of your workout.
- Incline/Decline: Enhance your running experience with -5% to 15% high-performance motorized incline. It beats the boredom of flat workouts by walking or running through the hills.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: There are heart rate sensors in the hand grips. It helps further target your workouts and control the intensity. And the other best thing is it comes with a Bluetooth HR armband for advanced heart rate training and tracking.
- Bowflex JRNY App: It supports the JRNY app that creates daily, custom workouts and provides in-workout training and personalized feedback. The app provides super friendly virtual coaching, 40+ scenic destinations for run, hike, or sprint, and many more.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: It boasts a Bluetooth option that makes it easy to log your fitness stats. You can enable it for smart devices and heart rate monitors.
- Speed and incline knobs so you can adjust easily.
- Built-in media shelf.
- Comfort Tech deck cushioning absorbs shock like a boss.
- Adjustable HD touchscreen .
- With Bluetooth connectivity, you can sync a console monitor with Bowflex mobile app.
- Free 2-month trial of JRNY app .
8. 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill
|Speed||0.5 – 12 mph|
|Incline||0 to 15%|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs|
|Belt Size||20.5″ x 58.5″|
The 3G Cardio Pro Runner is built to meet the serious runner’s high standard. It is one of the best folding treadmills for any home gym. The factor that stands out to the advanced runners is the top incline potential of 15%.
The machine will support both walking and running. It is excellent for those with limited space as it is easy to get on and off and folds up when you are done. Furthermore, it has enough power to train an athlete for the professional level.
- Motor: It has a high powered 3 HP continuous-duty motor. This provides a smooth run like many other commercial treadmills. Also, it doesn’t create noise.
- Cushioning: It is provided with an Ortho Flex Shock Suspension system that works with an orthopedic running belt and large 2-inch rollers to comfort the user.
- Display Screen: It boasts three display screens, and each one of them has a specific role. One tracks heart rate, the other serves to track the distance, and the last one displays all workout data, including distance, speed, calories burned, etc.
- One-Touch Controls: With one-touch speed and incline settings, you can easily customize and change your own workouts.
- Workout Programs: The eight built-in workouts are perfect for everyone. Also, there are three fitness test programs and 2 custom programs that aim to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Warranty: 3G Cardio provides lifetime protection on frame and motor, 5 years on parts, and one year on labor.
- Works quite fast and silently
- 15% incline can be adjusted with the touch of a button
- Contact grip and wireless chest strap for monitoring heart rate
- Water bottle holders and multi-speed built-in cooling fan
- Folding treadmill – suitable for home use
- Evaluate your fitness level and performance with
- Gerkin/Cooper/BMI fitness tests
- No speakers or an audio port.
9. 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill
|Incline||0 to 15%|
|Max Weight||400 lbs|
This Elite treadmill comes with various outstanding features, including high performance 4.0 hp motor and large 3″ rollers for smooth operations. Keeping in mind the comfort of the runner, it boasts Ortho Flex Shock Suspension System.
You get a 12 mph speed and incline up to 15%, all of that is controllable with a one-touch control facility. It can help you with everything from walking, running, jogging, interval training, cardio training, or weight loss. Moreover, it has best in class deck and belt with upgraded cushioning, which offers you a fantastic workout experience.
- Extra-long belt: With 62″ belt, you have much room to move on this treadmill. It is great for taller users or runners.
- Power: It 4.0 hp motor is tough enough to power the extra-long belt with ease. It is built to withhold the amount of stress generated by the user’s weight during the training.
- Console: There are three different screens with different values. Its top display features incline, calories, pace, time, speed, distance, and Mets. And the smaller display indicates the pulse rate during a workout.
- 4-ply Running Deck: Its belt is thicker than lots of belts you find on rival treadmills. It can stand up to a lot more usage with no problem.
- Entertainment: You can enjoy your favorite music with in-built speakers. Moreover, you can connect them to your phone or tablet and enjoy your choice of movie or tv show.
- Warranty: It offers you both commercial and residential warranty. Residential – lifetime for motor and frame, ten years for parts and 2 years for labor at home. Commercial – lifetime for engine and chassis, five years for parts and one year for work.
- Maximum user weight offered is 400 pounds
- Unique Shock absorption system thus no stress on joints
- Customizable workout plans
- One-Touch incline up to 15%
- Low maintenance treadmill
- It lacks entertainment options/web-enabled, or Bluetooth enabled console.
10. NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill
|Incline / Decline Range||15% incline, -3% decline|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Top Speed||12 MPH|
|Belt Size||22″ x 60″|
|Footprints||72.25″ L x 34″ W x 61″ H|
|Display||10″ HD color Touch Screen|
|Speakers||Dual 3″ speakers|
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is one of the best treadmills that come with solid construction and a decent amount of pre-installed workout programs. The impressive price point, display, incline levels, WhisperQuiet deck, and foldable option make this treadmill a good choice for casual runners.
With EasyLift Assist, it keeps the footprints compact. It assists you to lift and fold the deck up for convenient cleaning and storage. It is a feature-filled treadmill for your home gym that can satisfy most power walkers as well as athletes.
It offers a 15% incline as well as a 3% decline. By using this, you can get a better total calorie burn and increase your resting metabolic rate, cardiovascular conditioning level, and muscle strength.
- Runner’s Flex Cushioning: Its cushioned deck reduces foot strike impact by 30% as compared to outdoor surfaces. It makes your running experience smooth and enjoyable. There is a simple lever on the side of the track so that you can turn on the cushioning if you want to mimic real road running.
- Control Panel: With this model, you get a 10″ touchscreen that allows you to flip between workout programs and check your calorie and mileage numbers. Also, you can run through the real streets by checking out Google street views. There is a quick touch control buttons for speed and incline.
- Workout Programs: It offers 50 onboard programs designed by professional trainers. It helps you burn more calories and improves your strength for when you don’t want to engage with iFit Coach. You’ll have various preset program options, including hills, intervals, fat burn, and heart rate control.
- AutoBreeze Workout Fans: The cooling fan gives nice airflow to while you are doing a workout. It also has three-speed settings and auto-setting so that you can find the right amount of flow.
- Bluetooth Speakers: It comes with dual 3″ speakers tucked underneath the screen. It projects clear sound and has adjustable controls for Music and Volume so that you can modify the sound as required.
- 1-year iFit membership for unlimited workouts
- Foldable design for easy storage
- Wide shelf under the screen provides plenty of space for a phone, tablet or book
- Perfect for running, jogging, and walking with speed up to 12 mph
- Bluetooth for heart rate monitoring and audio
- Assembly if this treadmill isn’t easy
How To Choose The Best Treadmill Under $2000?
The treadmills under $2000 have eye-catching displays and amazing workout programming. The treadmills under this range are luxury rides, even if they’re not the most elite options on the market. Their motors perform quietly and give smooth performance. Decks are well-cushioned, and consoles integrate advanced digital technologies.
The treadmills under this price tag approach light commercial quality and the designs made with at-home training in mind. Here are some important factors that help you understand what’s available features at this cost.
The treadmills in this range are stylish and modern. Most of them fold easily and offer floor space when your workout is complete. Look for features like ‘soft drop’ and ‘lift assist.’ The folding treadmills with this feature make stowing and unfolding a cinch. Furthermore, some fold relatively flat so that you can push them under a sofa or bed when not in use.
Therefore be sure you know what your priority is before selecting – would you like something that folds simply, or would you prefer a full-size belt?
The main performance of any machine mainly depends on its core component. The treadmill in this premium category is going to deliver a strong motor.
The motors ranging from 3.0 to 4.0 continuous horsepower as standard give you a smoother and quieter performance compared to lower-end motors. They also offer a top speed of up to 12 mph, which is great for all levels – from walking to sprinting, whether you are a beginner or a professional athlete.
The belt on the running deck is the main point of contact with the treadmill. If the deck isn’t fit for purpose, everything else becomes irrelevant. For the belts, the size is the most important thing as the larger is better.
At this cost, the standard size of the belt is approx 20″ wide and 60″ long. Some of the premium treadmills offer a width of 22″ while some with space-saving designs can provide smaller dimensions. Also, in this category, all come with good cushioning, while some are versatile in their offerings.
In this range, you’ll get motorized incline up to 15% that is enough to offer a good challenge without stepping into incline trainer territory. Some also provide a decline of up to -3% to mimic a slight downhill gradient.
There are two types of immersive workout programming on home treadmills – iFit and Virtual Active.
iFit: It is an all-in-one fitness app providing workout downloads in various formats, including Google Maps with street view. Google Map workouts can show street-level views for countless paths that users set up. Also, they can mimic the hills and valleys of any outlined terrain.
Virtual Active: Virtual reality programming for users using ellipticals, treadmills, and steepers. The videos are shot in scenic destinations around the world. And that video moves at the user’s pace for a “just like being there” experience. Moreover, some workouts consist of guidance from personal trainers.
High-end treadmills are packed with features that give you an enjoyable experience. Many will have HD screens to deliver workout information, although you’ll also often find a media shelf to hold your iPad, tablet, or other devices.
On $2000 treadmills, you’ll also find features that enhance comfort, safety, and motivation.
- A powerful multi-speed fan
- A safety tether to clip to your body
- Pair of handle-mounted heart rate monitors
- Plenty of storage for things like water bottles and phones
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know if my treadmill needs lubricate?
The basic rule to follow is to touch your deck surface under the walking belt and feel a waxy or oily coat of lube on the deck. If you can’t feel a residue left from your last application of the tube, it means it needs more.
2. Can I train on a treadmill for a road race?
Yes, you can train for a road race on a treadmill. For starter, be sure to increase the incline and run “hills” on the treadmill once or twice a week. Since belts offer a soft landing, take steps to prepare your body for racing on asphalt.
3. What’s the difference between a $1000 treadmill and a $2000 one?
Pricey treadmills are made with sturdy frames and motors which can endure long term use. Also, they offer some more amenities like wireless chest strap, media shelf etc. For a high-quality treadmill with a smooth, comfortable ride, look to spend about $1000-$3000.