The IN10CT Runer is a great addition to any gym environment, be it in a home or commercial setting. It is ingeniously designed to burn up to 30% more calories than motorized treadmills. Through this, you can track your run time, heart rate, distance, and calories burned so you can witness your progress in real-time.
This commercial grade curved treadmill lets you run on balls of your feet for more natural running. IN10CT Health Runner improves your running technique under $4000. Furthermore, it is built with safety in mind – the rubber slats lessen the hard impact on your joints. There is a neon yellow trim on the machine that adds a sporty vibe.
There is a large clear display that provides workout details. It is in crisp white and black for easy readability. If you are searching for a curved treadmill with a clear display of workout details, this is a great option. It also has one of the largest weight capacities at 400 pounds. Thus an excellent choice for heavier runners. It is the best manual self-powered model.
IN10CT Health Runner Review: First Impressions
|Display: LCD||Speed: Manual|
|Weight Capacity: 300 lbs||Belt: Rubber Slat|
|Footprint: 69″ x 32″ x 62″||Running Area: 17.16″ x 61″|
What We Like
- Durable build with rubber slats to reduce the impact on joints.
- Doesn’t require electricity.
- There is no max speed. It will go as fast as you do.
- It is a curved manual treadmill that allows indoor cardio.
- It is suitable for workout and rehab.
- Clear display with workout details.
- Supports user weight up to 400 lbs.
- A curved manual treadmill is much safer than motorized belt treadmills.
- Transport wheels and the rear handle makes it easy to move to any location.
What We Didn’t Like
- Doesn’t fold up.
- No motorized features.
- Shock absorbing belt: The rubberized surface of the slate belt is designed to reduce the harmful impact on joints, muscles, and ligaments. It allows you to workout longer and harder while mitigating impact from running force.
- Wheels and leveling feet: There is a wheel on the front of track and feet at the base. It allows you to roll the machine easily.
- Running Surface: 17″ wide is standard, while 61″ length provides space for forwarding stride and kickback space.
Console: It tracks and displays Time, Speed, Calorie, Distance, Pace, watt, and pulse. Also, the console is simple and easy to use.
- Horizontal Handlebar: Its handlebars allow for safely getting on and off the treadmill. Also, it spans the front end and supports the console.
- Gentle Curve Angle: It has a less intense curve compared to other curved treads. It is easier to run on while you still enjoy the comforts of curved design.
- Performance Monitoring: It tracks your pulse, watts, pace, distance, etc.
This Health Runner is a curved treadmill and has a steel frame with powder-coated uprights. It is constructed of durable quality components to assure that the treadmill functions well and holds up well to heavy training. Also, it features hand-welded covers. You can see the evenly spaced welding beads along the surface of the track.
Its powder-coated steel uprights and steel handrail make it easy to get on and off the Runner. Moreover, there are leveling feet under the rear of the deck that can be adjusted to make sure that the machine sits firmly without rocking.
It is constructed of durable material to ensure the machine holds up well to heavy training. This curved treadmill has built to withstand intervals, sprints, endurance training, and advanced conditioning.
Cushioning: Its rubberized slats provide a bit of cushioning that mitigates joint impact when running. However, this isn’t as extensive as the cushion you may find in high-end trainers. The running surface is designed to mimic outdoor surfaces while also offering the necessary support.
There is no motor on this Health Runner since it is a manual treadmill. Its belt moves in conjunction with a foot cadence. Therefore, the faster you run, the faster the belt moves.
It allows for responsive training as you don’t have to wait for the treadmill to slow down or catch up to you. Moreover, you don’t have to place the machine by an electrical outlet for power. It can be placed anywhere in your home or gym.
If you have a garage gym, but no extra power source, the IN10CT Runner is an excellent option.
Since your muscles and stamina power the belt, you can expect to burn more calories per mile than you would on a motorized treadmill. You can speed up the machine by putting in more effort and taking longer strides. And, if you want to slow down by striking closer to the center of the belt.
Trainers use a curved belt manual treadmill in workouts that vary the high and moderate intensity.
- For jogging, running, or walking, this Runner doubles as the ideal HIIT training.
- Its speed is user-controlled and doesn’t include a max or min speed. It allows you to run, walk, or jog at your own pace.
The console is an LCD screen with control buttons on the bottom. It is firmly attached to the horizontal handlebar.
- This standard console is pretty with readouts for Pace, Speed, Time, Distance, Calories burned, Watt, and Heart Rate.
- The screen isn’t super large, but the numbers are digital.
- At the base of the console, there are control keys such as Start, Stop, Reset.
Its curved design supports proper foot strike. The midfoot strike with a strong toe-off considered as the best foot strike pattern. However, many runners develop a heel strike pattern that can cause knee and hip pain with prolonged running.
Due to curved layout, it naturally pushes the user away from the front of the machine and towards the middle.
- It burns calories faster.
- It is fantastic for High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
- It engages more muscle groups.
- It is less harmful on joints.
It has a gentle curve than other non-motorized treadmills that makes it easier to run on while maintaining the benefits of curved manual design. This IN10CT has been proven to reduce impact stress and asymmetry in running gait.
It increases stride efficiency and reduces the risk of injury. This Runner curved treadmill is designed to promote explosive high-speed acceleration and athletic training.
There is no incline or decline in the IN10CT Runner. Its curved belt and heavy frame keep it securely on the floor. Due to the design of this Runner, you’ll engage more posterior and core strength when using this Runner.
There is a little noise as the slats move over the bearings and the deck’s surface. It isn’t the quietest machine, but it is designed to be used while watching your favorite show.
It doesn’t fold. There are transport wheels under the rear of the deck to lift and roll the machine when required. It is recommended to place the IN10CT treadmill on a solid surface with open space underneath.
The IN10CT manual treadmill stops when you stop. If you slip and fall, you don’t worry about the belt continuing the run that can abrase the skin, causing severe burns.
What’s covered by the warranty?
- Frame: 5 years
- Labor: 1 year
- Material Defect: 3 years
IN10CT Health Runner is a solid curved treadmill with a slat belt, steel frame, and powder coated uprights. It is great for both general workouts and strengthening muscles. It delivers excellent shock absorption on a smooth track that you wouldn’t experience hitting the sidewalk.
It is rated for both commercial and residential use, and it is easy to move compared to other manual treads. This Health Runner is a good option for those users who want the benefits of a curved treadmill at a reasonable price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why are curved treadmills expensive?
These curved treadmills are expensive than standard treadmills as they have to be built using specific construction material. Also, only a few companies make curved treadmills, so budget companies haven’t arrived to compete yet.
2. Does this IN10CT come with a warranty?
This Health Runner Manual Treadmill has five years warranty on frame and one year on labor.
3. Does this Health Runner come assembled?
No, IN10CT is shipped in a carton. However, its assembly doesn’t take much time. You only require to attach the handlebars and monitor.
4. What are the benefits of a curved treadmill?
If you are still unsure whether a curved treadmill is a right option, check out these amazing benefits:
- It helps you run more naturally
- It is environmental-friendly.
- You can choose your own pace
- You’ll burn more calories.
- It engages more muscle groups.
- It is less harmful to joints.