LifeSpan TR2000e Electric Folding Treadmill
Built For Runners Who Want: a comfortable, space-saving, easy usability treadmill with various safety sensors and features.
- Compact design.
- 21 preset workout programs.
- 2.5 CHP motor.
- Provides 15% incline.
- It can bear a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Offers a maximum speed of 11 mph.
- It is electrically foldable.
- The treadmill is effortless to use.
- Quickly changeable speed and incline buttons.
The name “treadmill” comes to our mind whenever we wish to walk, jog, or run at home with outstanding comfortability. Because of this reason, our team is going to review the LifeSpan TR2000e Electric Folding Treadmill. It has magnificent advanced features as well as performance.
This TR2000e exercise machine leads the users all the way from “We wish to We did” without any compromise. An effortless navigation console gets you moving instantly, and the 21 built-in programs let you achieve your fitness goals. The 56″ long and 20″ wide running surface offers 8 impact-absorbing compression shocks, ensuring a comfortable workout session. A 2.5 Continuous Horsepower motor, reliable hardware, and exclusive fitness tracking capabilities keep you moving forward. Further, when you are done walking or jogging, the folding technology electrically folds the treadmill and saves your space.
You will get the complete overview of this LifeSpan treadmill in our article. After doing in-depth research, we have written all the specifications, pros, cons, and other critical things. Let’s dive in, and it will help you make your decision conveniently.
LifeSpan TR2000e Electric Folding Treadmill Review: First Impressions
|LifeSpan TR2000e Electric Folding Treadmill Specifications|
|Display||6″ Blue Backlit LCD|
|Motor||2.5 HP Continuous Duty|
|Running Area||56″ x 20″ (L x W)|
|Top Speed||11 MPH|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Preset Workout Programs||21|
|Deck Suspension||8 Independent compression shocks|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Contact heart rate sensors|
|Footprints||71″ x 33″ x 56″ (L x W x H)|
|Warranty||Lifetime (Frame), Lifetime (Motor), 5 years (Parts), 1 year (Labor)|
Reasons To Buy
- You can easily monitor all the workout stats.
- Counts your every step automatically while using it.
- The transportation wheels help relocate the treadmill without lifting it or any muscle strain.
- The treadmill belt will automatically get off after 20 seconds once you step off the deck.
- You can listen to music with the speakers as well as do your workouts.
- Lets you charge your smart device and store the workout data.
- Quite an easy assembly.
- The warranty is magnificent.
- The folded deck gets automatically off if the sensors detect any obstacles under it like a kid, pet, etc.
Reasons To Avoid
- Not recommended for serious runners.
- Some people may prefer a bigger running surface.
- Display – This LifeSpan workout machine has a six-inch LCD that lets the users see all the exercise statistics accurately.
- Speakers – With the help of the built-in speakers, you can listen to your favorite music while doing workouts.
- USB Data Port – It features a USB port to store your data on your smart devices.
- Intelli-Guard – This technology makes sure to provide safety by automatically pausing the tread belt 20 seconds after stepping off the deck.
- Transportation Wheels – Once folded, this space-saving electric treadmill moves smoothly in all directions on high-quality transport wheels. Users get 4 front-mounted and 2 rear-mounted wheels for convenient, all-direction mobility and easy storage.
- Heart Rate Monitor – Check your heartbeat rate while exercising through the contact grips.
- Easy-to-Use Console – This workout equipment includes 5 quickset speed and 5 quickset incline buttons for changing the incline and speed settings faster with fewer button presses.
- Intelli-Step – This feature works like a pedometer that helps count all of your steps automatically.
LifeSpan has designed the exercise equipment with several remarkable features, better comfort, amazing safety, and a lot of other things. The length of the treadmill is 71 inches, the width is 33 inches, and the height is 56 inches when it is completely assembled.
You can electrically fold and unfold the machine by just pressing a button. The folded dimensions are 50 inches in length, 33 inches in width, and 56 inches in height. It results in saving space. Apart from that, the workout machine can bear 300 pounds of user weight.
The belt is 56 inches long and 20 inches wide. Additionally, it is made with 2-ply, meaning two layers have been used while manufacturing the belt. The running area is ideal for the users to do their walking, jogging, or light running. The width is fine even for people with a long height.
The 2.5 CHP motor in this LifeSpan treadmill can handle your specific training style for the long haul. As per the claims by the brand, they have put the strongest, most durable technologies in their motor, which is true. It is excellent for walking, sprint intervals, light running, and other activities. But if you are a serious runner, this motor will not be enough. You will have to purchase a treadmill with a 3-4 CHP motor.
The TR2000e treadmill has a front and rear roller that can be sometimes referred to as a drive and idler roller, respectively. The front roller is 2.5 inches, and the rear is 2 inches long. Furthermore, the rollers are long tube-shaped parts wrapped around by the belt. As a result, the belt revolves around the deck. If your treadmill roller cracks or the bearings go defective, your treadmill belt will not run properly.
The all-steel frame and the 56″ x 20″ running area are precision-engineered to imitate real-world conditions over miles of use as well as perfectly handle your favorite style of workout. Simultaneously, you can go the distance in comfort, whether you walk, jog, or run. In addition, the eight compression shock absorbers offer safe, responsive cushioning for your knees, back, and joints.
eFold Folding Technology
From now on, you do not have to worry about the effort involved in folding or unfolding your treadmill again. You can fold or unfold your exercise machine electrically with the single press of a button. As a result, you can keep the equipment in your preferred place after you have done using it.
The TR2000e workout equipment utilizes Smart Stop technology for providing the safest operation possible. It is designed by keeping the kids and pets in mind. This unique feature is triggered when it detects any movement underneath the deck while lowering from the folded position. The operation is immediately suspended if the sensors recognize any obstacle while lowering the deck. Moreover, it will not resume again until initiated by the user.
On the other hand, you can do your workouts with peace of mind. Intelli-Guard technology automatically brings your treadmill belt to a gentle stop if you step away for more than 20 seconds.
Preset Workout Programs
Most of the treadmills come with built-in programs. It also features 21 exercise programs that let you do your workouts efficiently. You will get a total of 2 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs, and 17 preset programs, including five for weight management, five for healthy living, and seven for sports training.
- Display Area – If you are working out, you must check your daily progress. It helps you understand whether you are doing it precisely or not. With the help of the 6 inches LCD monitor, you can simultaneously read out every exercise program name and profile as well as personal data from a USB device.
- Audio Center – Sometimes, we feel bored while performing any exercise. We need something to relieve our stress. With the auxiliary audio jack and speakers, you can keep your mind engaged by listening to music and doing your exercises peacefully.
- USB Port – This fitness machine saves your minutes, calories, heart rate, distance, and step count data. You can upload them easily into your Club account (a fitness app) or your mobile.
This treadmill provides excellent performance if you love walking, jogging, and light running in the comfort of your home. It is achievable with 56 inches of deck length and a 2.5 CHP motor. In addition, this workout machine offers a step-up height of 8 inches that helps to provide a good incline of up to 15%. The side rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the belt.
The higher the incline is on a treadmill, the more calories you will burn. At the same time, a high incline helps tone the muscles much faster and improves the hamstrings, glutes, quads, and ankle strength. Even if you walk at a 10% incline at a speed of 2 mph, you will be burning more calories than running on a flat surface. The TR2000e fitness machine provides a 15% incline that is pretty good for burning fat.
This LifeSpan treadmill offers its users 0.5 miles per hour to a maximum speed of 11 miles per hour. So, you can set your pace according to your requirements. If you wish to walk, then set your speed at a lower level. But in case you want to run, set the pace higher so that you can fulfill your fitness goals.
Heart Rate Monitoring
You will be able to check your heartbeat rate with the Contact-grip heart rate sensors. These are located in the handlebars. Plus, this fitness machine is also compatible with chest strap monitors, but it is not included with the treadmill.
The setup process for this LifeSpan fitness machine is pretty simple. You will not have any problem while assembling the treadmill. But you should take help from either of your friends or family members because treadmills are generally quite heavy. Additionally, you will get an assembly manual with this equipment where every bit of instruction is clearly explained. So, you will not get any difficulty. Moreover, most parts are pre-assembled while you get the delivery. The only complication you may face is the weight. So, the better choice would be to select the place from the beginning for doing exercises and let the delivery personnel keep it there.
What’s covered by the warranty?
By looking at the warranty details, you can pretty easily understand how much effort the brand has put into their equipment that they are able to provide users with a lifetime warranty for the frame and motor. Besides, if any of your treadmill parts get defective, these will be repaired or replaced if required within five years. After that, you have to pay the fee. Plus, you are getting a 1-year labor warranty.
- Frame – Lifetime.
- Motor – Lifetime.
- Parts – 5 years.
- Labor – 1 year.
The TR2000e fitness equipment is ideal for everyone who loves to walk, jog, or run lightly at their home. If it’s raining outside or snowy, you do not have to break the cycle of your workouts. You can pretty easily achieve that. The LCD screen lets you read out the steps, distance traveled, calories burned, heart rate, etc. Therefore, you will be able to check your workout progress daily and change it according to your needs.
With the 21 pre-programmed workouts and 15% incline, you can perform your exercises precisely. Moreover, its comfort level, safety sensors, and space-saving feature make this treadmill desirable among consumers. Last but not least, the warranty on this treadmill is hard to beat compared to other folding treadmills in this price range.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the treadmill good for absorbing shock on the knees, hips, etc.?
Yes, it is. Even if you have Osteoarthritis (a type of arthritis) in your knees, you will not feel any pain while walking or jogging on this treadmill. Plus, there will be no pain if you have an ache in your hips or other parts of the body.
2. Is this machine quiet and stable if someone runs at 6 miles an hour?
This LifeSpan workout machine is quiet as well as offers better stability. You will not find any squeaks while using it. But the maximum speed is 11 mph. And, whatever your speed is, you can complete your exercises comfortably.
3. What is the weight of the treadmill?
It is 211 pounds.
- Nautilus T618 Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 9.5 S Treadmill
- Precor TRM 211 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 445 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 835 Commercial Treadmill
- Proform 505 CST Treadmill
- Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill
- Sole S77 Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- Xterra TRX2500 Treadmill