Nautilus T616 Treadmill
Built For Users Who Want: a high weight capacity treadmill and heart rate tracking.
Amazon.com Price as of 2021-07-30
- Max speed of 12mph.
- 26 onboard workouts.
- Dual-mode blue backlit LCD.
- Run World Trails with RunSocial.
- Console with OneTouch control buttons.
- StrikeZone cushioning system.
- SoftDrop folding system.
T616 is the high-end folding treadmill and ideal for walking, jogging, and running for weight loss or cardio workouts. It has a strong and powerful motor that can reach a maximum speed of up to 12 mph.
Moreover, it has an incline of up to 15% offered challenging and tougher workout to its users.
There is a SoftDrop technology that allows the deck to fold after the use for the convenience of smaller storing space. Nautilus T616 Treadmill also offers preloaded interactive programs that make this machine effective for your fitness goals.
You also get a tablet holder and port so that you can attach your phone and watch the videos as you run.
Nautilus T616 Treadmill Review: First Impressions
Amazon.com Price as of 2021-07-30
|Nautilus T616 Treadmill Specifications|
|Incline Range||0 to 15%|
|Top Speed||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Display||22″ HD Touchscreen|
|Heart Rate||Four Preset Target|
|Belt Size||22″ x 60″|
|Footprints||57.6″ x 35.2″ x 72.2″|
|Warranty||10 Yrs (frame), 1 Year (Labor), 2 Yrs (other parts)|
Reasons To Buy
- StrikeZone Cushioning system.
- 2.5″ large crowned rollers for smooth working.
- Media Shelf for holding smartphone/tablet.
- Speed from 0.5-12 mph with a 3.0 CHP motor.
- Solid and spacious deck with foldable design
- 26 in-built workout apps.
- Compatible with RunSocial “mixed reality” training.
- Built-in Speakers and 3-speed cooling Workout Fan.
- Bluetooth Connectivity.
Reasons To Avoid
- Weight capacity for this model is bit low.
This T616 model of Nautilus is an elite model in the world of the treadmill. It is comfortable and well built, with a 3.0 CHP motor, large 2.75-inch crown rollers, and a huge running area of 20″ x 60″. This folding machine is equipped with a SoftDrop folding design.
- Cushioning: It is an upgrade over other Nautilus models. It softens landing at the front of the deck and propels kick-off at the back of the stride to minimize impact while giving you more energy in your next step.
- Incline and Speed Controls: There are incline and speed on the side handrails on this treadmill. Moreover, you can make quick changes on the fly without having to reach up to the console to do it – that can throw off stride.
- Goal Tracking: It comes with Bluetooth Connectivity and also you can track your workout over time, set new calorie, time, and fitness goal for some fitness motivation.
- Bluetooth: It is a tech-friendly treadmill and comes with Bluetooth technology that enables the users to connect to various smart devices to transfers workout data and monitor the training through the Nautilus Fitness Apps and other apps.
- Motor: It has the most powerful 3.0 CHP motor that provides a maximum speed of up to 12 mph. It supports the track’s incline to a maximum of 15 degrees angle. Moreover, its incline levels offer more challenges and give outdoor exercise an impact on the comfort of the indoor.
- Console: It has a great console that is loaded with user-friendly conveniences. It has quick controls to adjust the speed or incline during the training. Also, it has in-built speakers to facilitate users to enjoy favorite music.
This model is full of convenience and comfort, in addition to the folding design and spacious running area, for additional comfort, this model is also designed with a StrikeZone cushion system, 6 hex ceil design. You will be able to enjoy incline from 0 to 15% and speeds of 0 to 12 mph with it.
Frame and Deck: This T616 treadmill is built on a sturdy steel frame, coated with a corrosion-resistant and scratch-resistant, industrial-grade finish. Its main color used for the frame finish is black, as opposed to gray used for the previous version.
Its several hard parts are built with PVC, such as covers of the rear feet, motor cover, rear roller covers, side rails, and the accessory tray.
It is a large fitness machine and measures 20″ x 60″ of running surface. It requires at least two feet of clearance on each side and at the least three feet of clearance at the rear for safe operation. The deck integrates a fold-up mechanism and is equipped with a hydraulic lift that locks it in an upright position. It offers soft-drop unfolding.
Weight: It weighs approx 215 pounds when fully assembled. Therefore, transport and assembly require at least two people. On the other hand, all this weight controls plays an important role in its overall stability. Its front metallic base is equipped with four adjustable, rubberized stabilizers that give you the possibility to perfectly level it on any type of flooring.
Belt: The running platform is equipped with a more durable belt than the T616 model. It features a 2-ply, 2.0mm, light commercial Trye belt.
Its belt rolls over large, 2.75 rollers, designed to prolong its lifespan and to maximize stability. They integrate heavy-duty, sealed ball bearings for smooth operation.
Motor: It is equipped with a 3.0 CHP, heavy-duty motor. It is a continuous-duty motor, made to resist prolonged workouts at maximum speed without overheating or losing performance, even if the user is close to the maximum weight limit.
It offers a speed range between 0.5 mph and 12 mph. You can adjust the speed exclusively from the console. Also, you can find gradual and quick adjustment keys for speed. It comes with a standard U.S 3-prolong plug, not an adapter. It needs a 120V and 15A power circuit.
Folding: The T 6.5 S folds easily. It requires only one person to fold. You just grab the bar at the base of the deck and lift. It doesn’t have a “release” lever to raise the deck. It latches securely in place when folded up and will stay locked until you press the foot release bar.
It has two wheels under the front so you can tip the treadmill towards yourself, rocking it back onto the wheels. Therefore, it is easy to roll or slide out of the room or into a closet.
For comfort, this model has been added with many features that will help you in your workout and make you feel relaxed.
It comes with StrikeZone Cushioning that reduce the impact on joints post the workout and soften your landing and propel your kick-off. It contains 6 hexagonal suspension cell on each side. It offers a smoother running experience. Moreover, it is the best cushioning offered by Nautilus in its residential treadmill series.
The deck’s running platform is approx 9 inches above floor level. In other words, the treadmill’s step-up height 9″. Its space remaining between the deck and floor is 4.5″. Make sure that the ceiling in the room where you will be using the machine is at least 15″ taller than your own height.
Its deck comes fully assembled and attached to a metallic frame. You just have to connect the accessory tray, console masts, and the connecting wires. It shouldn’t take more than 45 minutes to assemble.
All the required tools are included, and the manual provides clear, step-by-step instructions for it.
Preset Workouts Programs
It features 20 Onboard programs that provide a lot of preset options for calorie burn, fat burn, intervals, hills, etc. There is no audio in these programs, so they are perfect for keeping track of your stats while you listen to a podcast, music, or even read a book.
iFit Trainer Led Workouts
iFit is sold as an additional option with this T 6.5 S. It isn’t included, and iFit will not display on the LCD screen. However, you can log in to iFit on a compatible tablet or Smartphone and set it on the console.
- Studio-based classes include: Bootcamp, interval training, and combo routines, which alternate strength training with running segments. The trainer offers direction as he\she works alongside you and other members in the studio.
- iFits also provides outdoor runs in various interesting places: iFit features various cool places such as Dragon Crest trail in Krabi, Thailand.
- It also offers off the treadmill classes: Just log into iFit from any computer or tablet from the main menu bar, choose the “Daily Workout” tab. It offers options like kickboxing, HIIT, yoga, or dumbbell workout.
The console on this T616 treadmill is bright and easy to read. It is equipped with a multi-function console and features two LCDs with blue backlight.
- There is a pacer feature above the top display that allows you to train on a set program and distance.
- Multiple windows show a constant display of your workout data.
- On the top, the smaller display indicates the goal of the workout, fitness score, and placement in relation to the pacer.
- At the bottom, the larger display covers a lot more info, including time, distance, heart rate, laps, calories, speed, program profiles, incline, pace.
- The distance can be tracked in kilometers and miles while speed calculates in MPH or km/h.
- There is a media shelf that you can use above the console windows to store your phone or tablet. You can watch Netflix or YouTube videos or surf the net as you run.
- You can also charge your tablet or smartphone with the USB charging port in the console.
Its console is telemetric that can track your pulse via the wireless HR chest strap. You can also monitor your pulse by holding on to the sensors integrated into the handlebars of the machine.
- Its Quick Goal program allows you to set up an exercise goal for distance, time, and calories work towards the goal.
- Heart Health program provides four preset target heart rates for 55%, 65%, 75%, and 85%.
- It offers a Train program with six more programs, including Endurance, Boot Camp, Performance, 5K
- Pacer, 1 Mile Pacer, and 10K Pacer.
- Interval program offers 3-preset workouts: Interval-
- Speed, Interval-Incline, and Interval-Dual.
- Its custom program offers four customizable programs for incline, speed, heart rate.
It lets you store and use four profiles. This each profile records the workout results so that you can review later. It can store workout data regarding age, height, weight, gender, name workout data values.
Moreover, it can determine your calorie-burning percentage much accurately.
It offers several features such as a media tray, a sound system, and a cooling fan all integrated into the console. There is a media tray above the large LCD display.
Its sound system is compatible with most MP3 players, mobiles, and tablets consisting of two speakers. However, its workout fan isn’t large, even though it provides some cooling and features three-speed settings.
This T616 home treadmill is made from a solid, strong material that will continue your running exercise with long durability. It comes with almost all basic features. In other words, it has all the things you were looking for compared to other machines available in the market.
Also, you can adjust the belt speed to 0–12 MPH. Even at the highest speeds, its structure is strong, and it doesn’t move. It is noise-free and will not disturb others.
It features a DualTrack display, two high-resolution blue backlit LCD display screens that display up to 13 workout details. Also, it has 26 built-in workout programs in its stores that offer 4 customizable programs as well as 4 profiles to keep workout information separate.
In it, you can store your workout data and properly sync the information on your device using a Bluetooth-enabled console. To keep track of your heart rate, it has a contact grip built into the handlebars, or you can check your heart rate hands-free using the included chest strap.
It also has audio offerings for music connoisseurs at the time of Varaut, including a built-in speaker, a USB media charging port, and an MP3 input port. Apart from two water bottle holders and 3-speed adjustable fans, many more basic features have also been added to it.
It comes with an automatic incline system and offers a ramp between 0% and 15%. It is perfect for high-intensity interval workouts.
There is a motor, and a lift, situated at the front of the deck. Since its incline system is motorized, the ramp of the deck can be adjusted if the machine is connected to a power circuit.
You can also adjust the incline from the control unit or from the keys integrated into the left handlebar. It adjusts in increments of 1%, and there are console feature keys for the quick selection of the 0%, 2%, 5%, 8%, 10%, 13% and 15% positions.
If you are looking for a runner-friendly treadmill, this T616 is one of your best options. It has a light commercial built and a spacious running path, which is great for experienced runners or multi-user home gyms.
It has a reasonable price and competes with other advanced models available in the market. It has a well-cushioned deck and console with the option to integrate mixed training. The machine is reliable and offers great features. You can safely keep a tablet and can connect it with a treadmill via Bluetooth.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the user weight capacity of the T616 Treadmill?
The T616 treadmill’s runner weight limit is 300 pounds.
2. Does this T616 Treadmill fold?
Yes, you can fold up this treadmill after each workout using Soft-Drop Folding technology and maximize storage space.