Are you searching for a Commercial-grade treadmill for home use? The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is tough to beat in this price range.
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is one of the best treadmill machines that come with a durable built and decent amount of workouts programs. It has been built with notable quality and improved reliability. It is an excellent option for users who are not interested in extreme programs but are merely looking to get in shape with an average day to day use.
The Nordic Commercial 1750 with touchscreen and equipped with interactive iFit Coach, that enables the runners to keep their workouts exciting through virtual runs across the globe from the comfort of their home.
The impressive price point, display, and foldable storage option make this treadmill a reliable choice for casual runners.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Review: First Impressions
|Motor: 3.75 HP||Incline/Decline Range: 15% incline, -3% decline|
|Weight Capacity: 300 lbs||Top Speed: 12 MPH|
|Belt Size: 22″ x 60″||Footprints: 72.25″ L x 34″ W x 61″ H|
|Cooling Fans: Yes||Foldable: Yes|
|Display: 10″ HD color Touch Screen||Speakers: Dual 3″ speakers|
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with Easylift telescoping shock.
- Bright, eye-catching 10″ touchscreen.
- Foldable treadmill for easy storage.
- The cushioning in the deck can be turned on or off.
- The 60-inch belt offers a long-running surface.
- Bluetooth compatible sound system.
- Roomy Deck and Larger Rollers
- 50 built-in workouts.
- Improved Quality and Reliability.
- Great Value for the price.
- Chest strap not included ( however it’ll pair with any number of Bluetooth enabled straps).
- No USB port.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill: Detailed Features
- Runner’s Flex Cushioning – A cushioned deck reduces foot strike impact by 30% as compared to outdoor surfaces. This makes running on 1750 smooth and enjoyable. It has a simple lever on the side of the track so that you can turn the cushioning off if you want to mimic real-road training. Also, it is effective in reducing joint and back pain that can accompany frequent running.
- -3 Decline to 15% Incline – With the -3% decline and the 15% incline, you can burn calories at the same time. This range is impressive, especially for folding machines. QuickTouch controls will set incline right where you want it.
- 10″ Smart HD Touchscreen – The 10″ HD Touchscreen is easy to see and responsive even when your hands are sweaty. The combination of engaging, interactive workout programs, and a quality screen helps your training be more effective and interesting. Furthermore, the screen is snugly tucked into a console with the pivoting option so you can tilt up or down to match your line of sight.
- Space-saving design with EasyLift Assist – It keeps the footprint of 1750 compact. It helps you lift and fold the deck up and out of the way for convenient cleaning or storage.
- Streamlined Console with Tablet Holder – It features intuitive and easy to navigate console. QuickTouch controls for both speed and incline flank the screen, and a wide shelf under the screen offers plenty of space to rest a phone, tablet, or book.
Speed – Its incline adjustments and a wide range of speed options will keep you from reaching the dreaded fitness plateau.
- 22″ x 60″ Commercial Tread Belt – There is a great amount of track space on this treadmill. The 60 inches length is good 5″ longer than the comparable treadmill. Its long size allows for greater movement up and down the deck.
- 1-Yr NordicTrack iFit membership – iFit Coach NordicTrack signature online database of classes and personal trainers. It offers crisp, sharp pictures and trainers motivational. One of the advantages of having so many training options. You can easily incorporate drills such as interval speeds, rolling hills, steep grades, etc.
- Dual AutoBreeze Workout Fans – These fans give nice airflow for your indoor room. It also features three power options and an auto-setting so that you can find the right amount of airflow.
- Digitally Amplified Speakers and Bluetooth Audio – It features Dual 3″ speakers tucked underneath the screen project clear sound. There is adjustable control for Main Volume, Music, and Trainer so you can modify the sound as needed.
Frame: It has solid, sturdy built and even light enough to fold up. Its base of the running platform is build of steel side and cross beams to stabilize the deck without weighing it down. Furthermore, composed of composite material that keeps the running platform solid and durable.
The deck is descended with a hydraulic system to bring this gently down onto the floor. It also has steel feet at the base of the handrails extend 29″ along the floor to hold it securely.
Deck Cushioning: The runners flex™ cushioning is designed to minimize impact to knees, hips, and other joints. It can reduce the foot impact by 30%. This treadmill allows athletes and walkers alike to enjoy a cushioned feel on a sleek surface while exercising indoors.
There are four 3″ springs, two in the back and two at midline are situated directly under the side rails to support the base and offer the right amount of flex. This useful feature enhances comfort and reduces impact and fatigue.
Belt/Rollers: It has large rollers and a 2-ply belt to create a durable and comfortable running surface. It has 2.5″ rear roller built of the high-grade aircraft-spec bearings that are sealed inside roller housings, made of high tolerance, machined steel.
3.75 CHP Motor: On this model, NordicTrack raised the size of the motor to 3.75HP. It has a self-cooling motor so that it won’t overheat even after a long period of use. Moreover, it is designed to support multi-users or heavy training. It adjusts speed, so the running experience is affected by the capacity of the motor.
Preset Workouts Programs
The 1750 comes with 50 built-in workouts that are created to challenge you and help you burn more calories and enhances your strength for when you don’t want to engage with iFit Coach. It provides a lot of preset options for hills, intervals, calorie burn, fat burn, etc.
When you choose any program, the display offers a graph of the full routine.
iFit Trainer Led Workouts
On this Commercial 1750, there are thousands of on-demand iFit interactive workouts such as kickboxing, boot camp, and yoga. Moreover, one year iFit membership updated continuously and offered over 16,000 different workouts.
- Studio-based Classes – It offers various studio base classes such as interval training, Bootcamp, combo routines, google maps etc. It alternate strength training with running segments. Also, the trainer provides direction as the trainer work alongside you and other participants in the studio. It automatically adjusts the incline and speed for you in the direction of the trainer.
- Off-the-treadmill Classes – In these classes, you don’t need to be by your treadmill; that means you can use it even while traveling. It offers class options like kickboxing, HIIT, Dumbbells, or Fit in 15.
- Outdoor runs in various exotic places – It automatically inclines and declines to match the actual grade as you run. There are breathtaking sceneries.
It has everything you’ll need for an enjoyable workout. The button array is streamlined to reduce any unnecessary clutter on the console. Also, the screen size was increased from 7 inches to 10 inches. The Icons pertaining to iFit navigation now appear on the touchscreen.
10″ HD Touchscreen
The 10″ Touchscreen is easy to navigate and responsive even with the sweaty hands. It provides colorful and easy to watch images and videos. Also, the screen can pivots up and down so you can find the exact tilt to avoid reflective overhead lighting.
Its One-touch controls are a quick and easy way to adjust the incline, decline, and speed. These controls are more accurate than a control knob. Furthermore, you do have the option to use button controls as well to get the exact incline or speed desired.
It is frustrating and a waste of time when you have constantly look for controls and buttons on the NordicTrack treadmill.
Consol’s layout is streamlined and easy to navigate. The layout on NordicTrack is intuitive and designed for runners who want to see the important stuff quickly and easily.
- The quick control buttons are placed on either side of the screen. And speed on the right and incline on the left.
- There’s a jack input for headphones and the flashing Bluetooth button on the lower right side.
- Fan and Volume control placed beneath the screen with the speakers and fans themselves situated directly under that.
- Beneath the fans, there are manual controls for speed and incline.
- Also, Start, Stop, and Saftey key buttons are centered and easy to see.
- It also features an EKG heart rate sensor at a front grip bar.
It offers three speed options and an automated setting. To adjust the fan speed, there are three settings – Low, Medium, High. The adjustment appears on the screen when you make any changes. However, the power bar disappears, so it doesn’t block your program.
One interesting feature is if you hit the control button four times, it sets the fan in auto-mode. Therefore the speed of the fan will coincide with the speed of the belt.
It features two 3″ speakers that offer plenty of volume. Also, the sound is crisp. Even when you’re running fast with fans on high, you can still hear the volume fine.
Bluetooth Audio Capabilities allows you to pair your phone with the treadmill, so you can project your music to play through the speakers.
- It features a shelf just below the screen that’ll hold a phone or tablet.
- There are two large pockets on the side of the screen for a personal device or any size water bottle.
- There is a storage tray below the console that adds five extra pockets for wallets, keys, etc.
This Commercial 1750 is built to provide the best bang for your buck when it comes to folding treadmills. With amazing speed and incline options so that you can achieve some serious training on this treadmill.
It is reasonably priced and comes with a sleek and impressive design. Also, the tech supports and increases the overall feel of each workout. Its frame is solid and foldable.
It easily folds up with wheels on the bottom and the front so that you can move it out of the way when you are done.
+15% Incline to -3 Decline
You can jog, walk and run with speeds up to 12 mph with an incline and decline of +15% to -3% decline. The Incline will enhance your endurance and stamina and burn calories quicker. With -3% decline, you can give those legs a rest, are inactive recovery or training for a downhill event.
Its smooth motor readjusts the incline steadily. Furthermore, you can also check the heart rate using the in-built EKG grip sensors.
When turning on the fan, it creates more noise. However, as the fan is tucked in the console, people sitting to the side of you couldn’t differentiate between when the fan was on a high or low.
There is a high impact noise created at a low incline due to the distance of foot travel. However, noise at a flat grade is moderate by the cushioning in the deck.
What’s covered by the warranty?
- Frame: 10 years
- Parts: 2 year
- Labor: 1 year
Nordictrack Commercial 1750 is one of the Best Treadmills and the most popular treadmill reviews. It comes with a 10 inch HD screen that is durable, foldable that hold up to multiple users, long daily runs and runs for longer distances. Also, it offers 10 years warranty on frame and 2 year parts warrnty.
It is a feature-filled option for your home gym that can satisfy most athletes as well as power walkers. These 2020 model features a strong 3.75 CHP DurX Commercial Plus motor that can offer great speed up to 12 mph. These are features you’ll find on high-end Nordictrack treadmills, but not on the rivals.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is NordicTrack 1750 Treadmill foldable?
Yes! 1750 is a folding treadmill. It is simple to fold and requires only one person. You have to grab the bar at the base of deck and lift. It latches securely in place when folded up and will stay locked until you press the foot release bar below.
2. Does It Offer Heart Rate Monitoring Function?
It features heart rate monitoring through dual EKG CardioGrip pulse sensors on both handlebars or with Bluetooth Chest Strap.