NordicTrack 1750 Treadmill
Built For Runners Who Want: Best features and foldable design at an affordable price.
- Incline range of -3% to +15%.
- Max speed of 12mph.
- A generous, eye-catching 10″ HD touch screen.
- 1-year iFit free.
- Smooth, comfortable training.
- Streamlined frame and cushioning.
Are you searching for a Commercial-grade treadmill for home use? The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is tough to beat in this price range.
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is one of the best treadmill machines that come with a durable built and decent amount of workouts programs. It has been built with notable quality and improved reliability. It is an excellent option for users who are not interested in extreme programs but are merely looking to get in shape with an average day to day use.
This treadmill comes with touchscreen and equipped with interactive iFit Coach, that enables the runners to keep their workouts exciting through virtual runs across the globe from the comfort of their home.
The impressive price point, display, and foldable storage option make this treadmill a reliable choice for casual runners.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Review: First Impressions
|NordicTrack 1750 Treadmill Specifications|
|Incline / Decline Range||15% incline, -3% decline|
|Running Area||22″ x 60″|
|Top Speed||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Heart Rate Monitor||EKG Grip Pulse and wireless Monitoring|
|Footprints||72.25″ L x 34″ W x 61″ H|
|Warranty||10 Yrs (frame), 1 Year on (Labor), 2 Yrs (other parts)|
Reasons To Buy
- Powerful motor.
- Wide running belt.
- 50 in-built workout programs.
- Three cooling fans.
- 10 “Touchscreen is waterproof.
- Supports user weight of 300 lbs.
- Good speed that can be adjusted easily.
Reasons To Avoid
- No USB port.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill: Detailed Specifications
The Commercial treadmill is designed and created to support you. It includes the excellent cushioning, powerful motor, a touchscreen that is web enabled, numerous workouts and space-saving design. This makes it quite easy to read the workout stats as well as enjoy the world scenery.
- Runners Flex Cushioning: A cushioned deck reduces foot strike impact by 30% as compared to outdoor surfaces. This makes running on 1750 smooth and enjoyable. It has a simple lever on the side of the track so that you can turn the cushioning off if you want to mimic real-road training. Also, it is effective in reducing joint and back pain that can accompany frequent running.
- -3 Decline to 15% Incline: With the -3% decline and the 15% incline, you can burn calories at the same time. This range is impressive, especially for folding machines. QuickTouch controls will set Incline right where you want it.
- 10″ Smart HD Touchscreen: The 10″ HD Touchscreen is easy to see and responsive even when your hands are sweaty. The combination of engaging, interactive workout programs and a quality screen helps your personal training be more effective and interesting. Furthermore, the screen is snugly tucked into a console with the pivoting option so you can tilt up or down to match your line of sight.
- Space-saving design with EasyLift Assist: It keeps the footprint of 1750 compact. It helps you lift and fold the deck up and out of the way for convenient cleaning or storage.
- Streamlined Console with Tablet Holder: It features an intuitive and easy to navigate console that allows users to quickly jump to their desired speed and incline with the QuickTouch buttons. Aside from that, a broad shelf under the screen provides users plenty of space to rest a phone, tablet, or book.
- Speed: Its incline adjustments and a wide range of speed options will keep you from reaching the dreaded fitness plateau.
- 22″ x 60″ Commercial Tread Belt: There is a great amount of track space on this treadmill. The 60 inches length is good 5″ longer than the comparable treadmill. Its long size allows for greater movement up and down the deck.
- 1-Yr NordicTrack iFit membership: iFit Coach NordicTrack signature online database of classes and personal trainers. It offers crisp, sharp pictures and motivational. One of the advantages of having so many training options. You can easily incorporate drills such as interval speeds, rolling hills, steep grades, etc.
- Dual AutoBreeze Workout Fans: These fans give nice airflow for your indoor room. It also features three power options and an auto-setting so that you can find the right amount of airflow.
- Digitally Amplified Speakers and Bluetooth Audio: It features Dual 3″ speakers tucked underneath the screen project clear sound. There is adjustable control for Main Volume, Music, and Trainer so you can modify the sound as needed.
NordicTrack introduced the 1750 with an updated design to improve its reliability and performance. It even decided to bump the workouts up from 38 to 50 and you still have 3 percent decline and 15 percent incline.
Frame: It has solid, sturdy built and even light enough to fold up. Its base of the running platform is built of steel side and cross beams to stabilize the deck without weighing it down. Furthermore, composed of composite material that keeps the running platform solid and durable.
The deck is descended with a hydraulic system to bring this gently down onto the floor. It also has steel feet at the base of the handrails that extend 29″ along the floor to hold it securely.
Belt/Rollers: It has large rollers and a 2-ply belt to create a durable and comfortable running surface. It has a 2.5″ rear roller built of high-grade aircraft-spec bearings that are sealed inside roller housings, made of high tolerance, machined steel.
3.75 CHP Motor: On this model, NordicTrack raised the size of the motor to 3.75HP. It has a self-cooling motor so that it won’t overheat even after a long period of use. Moreover, it is designed to support multi-users or heavy training. It adjusts speed, so the running experience is affected by the capacity of the motor.
Deck Cushioning: The runner’s flex™ cushioning is designed to minimize impact to knees, hips, and other joints. It can reduce the foot impact by 30%.
This treadmill allows athletes and walkers alike to enjoy a cushioned feel on a sleek surface while exercising indoors.
There are four 3″ springs, two in the back and two at midline are situated directly under the side rails to support the base and offer the right amount of flex. This useful feature enhances comfort and reduces impact and fatigue.
It offers three speed options and an automated setting. To adjust the fan speed, there are three settings – Low, Medium, High. The adjustment appears on the screen when you make any changes. However, the power bar disappears, so it doesn’t block your program.
One interesting feature is if you hit the control button four times, it sets the fan in auto-mode. Therefore the speed of the fan will coincide with the speed of the belt.
- It features a shelf just below the screen that’ll hold a phone or tablet.
- There are two large pockets on the side of the screen for a personal device or any size water bottle.
- There is a storage tray below the console that adds five extra pockets for wallets, keys, etc.
Preset Workouts Programs
The NordicTrack 1750 comes with 50 built-in workouts created to challenge you and help you burn more calories and enhance your strength when you don’t want to engage with iFit Coach. It provides a lot of preset options for hills, intervals, calorie burn, fat burn, etc. When you choose any program, the display offers a graph of the full routine.
iFit Trainer Led Workouts
On this NordicTrack Commercial 1750, there are thousands of on-demand iFit coach interactive workouts such as kickboxing, boot camp, and yoga. Moreover, one-year iFit membership is updated continuously and offers over 16,000 different workouts. However in latest new models this will include a family membership rather than a standard one.
- Studio-based Classes – It offers various studio base classes such as interval training, Bootcamp, combo routines, google maps etc. It alternate strength training with running segments. Also, the trainer provides direction as the trainer works alongside you and other participants in the studio. It automatically adjusts the Incline and speed for you in the direction of the trainer.
- Off-the-treadmill Classes – In these classes, you don’t need to be by your treadmill; that means you can use it even while traveling. It offers class options like kickboxing, HIIT, Dumbbells, or Fit in 15.
- Outdoor runs in various exotic places – It automatically inclines and declines to match the actual grade as you run. There are breathtaking sceneries.
It has everything you’ll need for an enjoyable workout. The button array is streamlined to reduce any unnecessary clutter on the console. Also, the screen size was increased from 7 inches to 10 inches. The Icons pertaining to iFit coach navigation now appear on the Touchscreen.
10″ HD Touchscreen
The 10″ Touchscreen is easy to navigate and responsive even with sweaty hands. It provides colorful and easy to watch images and videos. Also, the screen can pivots up and down so you can find the exact tilt to avoid reflective overhead lighting.
Its One-touch controls are a quick and easy way to adjust the Incline, decline, and speed. These controls are more accurate than a control knob. Furthermore, you have the option to use button controls to get the exact Incline or speed desired.
It is frustrating and a waste of time when you have constantly look for controls and buttons on the NordicTrack treadmill. Consol’s layout is streamlined and easy to navigate. The layout on NordicTrack is intuitive and designed for runners who want to see the important stuff quickly and easily.
- The quick control buttons are placed on either side of the screen. And speed on the right and incline on the left.
- There’s a jack input for headphones and the flashing Bluetooth button on the lower right side.
- Fan and Volume control placed beneath the screen with the speakers and fans themselves situated directly under that.
- Beneath the fans, there are manual controls for Incline and speed.
- Also, Start, Stop, and Safety key buttons are centered and easy to see.
- It also features an EKG heart rate sensor at a front grip bar and Chest Strap.
It features two 3″ speakers that offer plenty of volume. Also, the sound is crisp. Even when you’re running fast with fans on high, you can still hear the volume fine.
Bluetooth Audio Capabilities allows you to pair your phone with the treadmill, so you can project your music to play through the speakers.
This Commercial 1750 is built to provide the best bang for your buck when it comes to folding treadmills. With amazing speed & incline options so that you can achieve some serious training on this treadmill.
It is reasonably priced and comes with a sleek and impressive design. Also, the tech supports and increases the overall feel of each workout. Its frame is solid and foldable. It easily folds up with wheels on the bottom and the front so that you can move it out of the way when you are done.
+15% Incline to -3 Decline
You can jog, walk and run with speeds up to 12 mph with a quiet drive incline that ranges from -3% to +15%. The incline will enhance your endurance and stamina as well as burn calories quicker.
Its smooth motor readjusts the Incline steadily. Furthermore, you can also check the pulse rate using the in-built EKG grip sensors.
When turning on the fan, it creates more noise. However, as the fan is tucked in the console, people sitting to the side of you couldn’t differentiate between when the fan was on a high or low.
There is a high impact noise created at a low incline due to the distance of foot travel. However, noise at a flat grade is moderate by the cushioning in the deck.
The setup process of the 1750 treadmill can be a bit unwieldy. Several people might be needed to move and assemble the machine, so professional assembly could be well worth it for it.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill: Final Verdict
It is a top rated and affordable treadmill that comes with a 10 inch HD screen that is durable, foldable that hold up to multiple users, long daily runs and runs for longer distances. Also, it offers 10-year frame warranty, 1 year labor warranty and 2 year parts warranty.
It is a feature-filled option for your home gym that can satisfy most athletes as well as power walkers. These 2020 model features a strong 3.75 CHP DurX Commercial Plus motor that can offer great speed up to 12 mph. These are features you’ll find on high-end Nordictrack treadmills, but not on the rivals.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is NordicTrack 1750 foldable?
Yes! 1750 is a folding treadmill. It is simple to fold and requires only one person. You have to grab the bar at the base of deck and lift. It latches securely in place when folded up and will stay locked until you press the foot release bar below.
2. Does It Offer Heart Rate Monitoring Function?
It features heart rate monitoring through dual EKG CardioGrip pulse sensors on both handlebars or with Bluetooth Chest Strap.
3. What is the difference between NordicTrack 1750 and 2950?
The Nordictrack 1750 and 2950 are the two most popular commercial series models. These treadmills are built with stronger motors, tougher decks and many more.
NordicTrack 1750 is the most affordable treadmill and NordicTrack 2950 is a premium model. NordicTrack 1750 is 10 inches but NordicTrack 2950 is a whopping 22 inches. This is the main difference between these two treadmills. NordicTrack 1750 comes with 3.75 HP Motor however NordicTrack 2950 comes with a monster 4.25 Hp motor which gives you a much tougher machine that can burn more intense or longer workout with ease.
- Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 9.5 S Treadmill
- Precor TRM 211 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 445 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 835 Commercial Treadmill
- Proform 505 CST Treadmill
- Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill
- Sole S77 Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- Xterra TRX2500 Treadmill