ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
Built For Runners Who Want: High-grade, affordable treadmill.
- Impressive -3% decline to 15% incline range.
- 24 onboard workouts.
- 12mph max speed.
- Cushioned deck provide a soft running surface.
- Built in fans and speakers.
- EasyLift Assist allows you to fold it up and roll it.
- 7” HD touchscreen will display full-color.
The ProForm Smart Pro is one of the best entry-level treadmills. It is designed to be affordable and foldable and features some of the advanced technology found on expensive equipment.
It offers a cushioned run with its ProShox technology and full-color 7″ HD touchscreen. Moreover, it comes with a large running deck and running platform, speed up to 12 mph, 15% incline, and most impressive a 3% decline capability. Its incline and decline works in sync with inbuilt workout and apps, automatically shifting to complement the resistance levels in the workout programs.
Once you’ve completed your workout session, the treadmill even folds up for easy storage. The Proform Pro 2000 gives endless options for workouts and going to stand the test of time.
ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill Review: First Impressions
|ProForm Smart Pro 2000 Specifications|
|Motor||3.5 CHP Mach Z|
|Incline / Decline||+15% to -3%|
|Top Speed||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Display||7″ Smart HD Touchscreen|
|Heart Rate||EKG Grip Pulse Sensor w/ Included Chest Strap|
|Belt Size||22″ x 60″|
|Footprints||39.15” x 79” x 71.4”|
|Warranty||Lifetime (Deck & Frame), 2 Yrs (Labor), 5 Yrs (other parts)|
Reasons To Buy
- Cushioning to reduce the impact on joints.
- EasyLift Assist hydraulic system lowers the deck gently for you.
- iFit Coach enabled for unlimited workouts and 1-year subscription.
- Powered with 3.5CHP Mach Z motor.
- 24 built-in workout apps.
- Audio auxiliary port with 3″ Bluetooth Speakers.
- SpaceSaver Design with EasyLift.
Reasons To Avoid
- Fans are a bit noisy.
- 7″ HD Touchscreen bring iFit to you, but the screen still seems small.
ProForm Pro 2000: Detailed Specifications
The ProForm Smart Pro 2000 is an excellent name in the list of residential treadmills. The Smart Pro is sure to receive the same accolades. It has been added with upgrades and new features that will provide a comfortable experience in your workouts. Thus it is perfect for home gyms.
- 0-12MPH Digital QuickSpeed Control: It offers a 12 mph quick pace. Its 3.5 CHP motor achieves and maintains speed smoothly, and the combination of multiple speed and incline options offers the required variety in your training.
- ProShox Cushioning: It is designed to reduce impact so you can longer and train harder. It is also superior to the SoleF80, which is in the same price tag.
- 24 On-board Workouts: It includes standard various preset programs such as Calories Burn, Incline, High Intensity, Speed, and Mixed workout.
- 3.5 CHP Commercial Pro Motor: It features a good size motor. If you have multiple users and anticipate heavy training, look into the motor size and make sure a 3.5 motor is powerful enough for you. The speed and incline adjustments are smooth without lag. It isn’t super noisy, although there is a slight hum while the belt is moving.
- Display: It features 7″ HD Touchscreen is large enough to read your stats like speed, mileage, pulse rate, calorie burn, and time spent exercising. It provides a window to hundreds of trainer-led videos from both the onboard options and your iFit subscription.
- Track: This Pro Treadmill series track is 60″ long and 22″ wide. Its rear belt roller is 2.5″ in diameter that helps to reduce wear and tear on the track. It’s cushioning helps to reduce the impact on your joints.
- Incline/Decline: It allows you to vary workout resistance while working for different lower muscle groups. Its decline helps outdoor runners by closely simulating the topography of actual locations through iFit.
- Speakers: It has 3″ speakers for smartphones or other compatible players.
- Foldable Design: It features easy lift assist technology that makes it easy to lift and push the deck into a vertical position out of the way.
Built with various features, this treadmill displays an attractive design. With this, you will be able to complete your regular workout with ease and comfort.
Frame: It is constructed on a steel frame with two steel side beams and a mid-deck cross beam for stability. The grab bar at the end of the deck is also steel. It offers a solid grip for folding the treadmill.
Its Side rails are heavy molded plastic, and handrails are extended out at 18″ from the console. In this treadmill reviews it is explained that the frame is sturdy on this treadmill with no shaking or wobble while running.
Tread Belt: It offers 55″ tread belt and at 60″ in length, this treadmill gives you an extra 5″ foot clearance that is great for tall runners or those with long strides. It doesn’t catch or slap with foot impact.
Furthermore, on the Proform Smart Pro 2000 is the hood is shallow, so you don’t hit it with your foot. Its hood only extends forward 13″ from the top of the deck, and it is straight across to run close to the console a little more.
- This Cushioning under the deck helps a balanced toe-off while still offering the required impact absorption. With a 3% grade and 5mph, you can move back and forth between them, feeling for a difference in cushion, impact, stability, and smoothness in the belt.
- It has 60″ belt on the Pro 2000 offers added stride length in both kick-back and forward foot reach. This added lateral width offers a bit more wiggle and the added track length. Its rails are sturdy black plastic and provide a nice width when stepping off the belt.
- It features 2.5″ balanced rollers move the belt along the deck. They are positioned at both the front and back of the deck to glide the belt along underfoot. Also, the movement across the deck is smooth with minimal noise.
Motor: It features a 3.5 HP motor that means it can reach and maintain max speed. As the horsepower is continuous, the motor doesn’t need to pause between adjustments to catch up.
Moreover, this treadmill can maintain a constant speed through any incline adjustment. It can also tolerate quick speed adjustments during an interval test.
Folding Design: This Smart Pro 2000’s Treadmill folds up easily that makes it perfect for home gyms. You just have to grab the steel bar at the base of the deck and lift it. Once folded, the deck latches securely in place to clear floor space. And the plus point is that two wheels under the front legs of the treadmill. When you securely locked in a folded position, you can pull the machine towards you and roll it out of the way.
Cushioning: If you feel pain in your knees, back, hips and ankle joints while doing regular running, this will not happen at all with this treadmill. It is designed to keep the safety of your joints effective with the Rebound Pro Deck Cushioning system on the running deck so that you can keep going.
The belt of this treadmill moves smoothly across the deck even when running fast isn’t too noisy. It is balanced with added cushioning and offers a nice run with minimal track noise.
Preset Workouts Programs
There are 24 preloaded workout programs on this Pro 2000. Also, you can get 12 months of iFit access to access hundreds of their treadmill workouts. These are displayed via the graph, so you know what is coming.
The speed and incline/decline automatically adjust for you. No audio accompanies these groups, so they are a great option when you want to use your phone or tablet while you run.
iFit Coach 1-Year Membership
WiFi connectivity allows the Proform Pro 2000 to access over 16,000 workouts available on iFit. Its subscription service is in demand by users. ProForm now provides iFit programs such as in-studio workouts led by a personal trainer or any number of outdoor runs worldwide. Its videography is impressive, and all workout programs are in full color.
- It includes studio-based classes such as Bootcamp, interval training, and combo routines. It alternate strength training with running segments.
- The trainer offers directions as he/she works alongside you and other members.
- It also offers an outdoor run in various exotic places.
- It provides off-the-treadmill classes. It’ll bring options such as yoga, kickboxing, HIIT, dumbbells, or Fit in 15.
ProForm Pro features a 7-inch full HD touchscreen that is new on this model. Even though the screen is small, the iFit program will keep your interest longer and make the time go faster.
- Its console is streamlined, so the buttons are easy to see.
- The buttons used in the console are embedded in the iFit programming.
- The layout of this treadmill is easy to navigate.
- Its icon products are great when it comes to engineering and overall layout.
- Moreover, it has two fans with four power settings.
- Its first three settings move the fan speed from Low/Med/High for constant airflow.
- If you touch the button four times, it loads “Auto” fan settings so that the fan speed correlates with belt speed.
It has a secure tablet at the top of the console. The spring-loaded clip moves up and down to secure any size phone or tablet. You can keep your phone or any other device visible without it blocking the screen.
Moreover, the extra storage is available on this treadmill. In addition to the two side pockets next to the console, a wide storage tray spans the deck just underneath. There are four deep pockets and one shallow and one in the middle for keeping extra things.
It holds up well in performance tests. The functionality of incline/decline settings, speed control, noise level, and programming options are great.
The -3% Decline to +15% Incline range is one of the best features. Variability helps to prevent overuse injuries and ensure muscular balance. You can run one long hill, rolling hills, hill intervals, downhill sprints, or any other combination.
The -3% decline isn’t found on other treadmills at this price range. It allows for active recovery and gentle strengthening on the knees and quads. On the other side, an incline at 15% helps strengthen glutes and hamstrings. It offset quad dominance and promotes muscular balance in the lower body.
What’s covered by the warranty?
The ProForm Smart Pro 2000 Treadmill warranty includes:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Deck: Lifetime
- Electronics: 5 years
- Parts: 5 Year
- Labor warranty: 2 year
This ProForm 2000 is the entry-level machine into the top tier series of treadmills by ProForm. It is a high-quality, well-built machine and a great foldable treadmill under $1500.
It has good construction and a powerful motor, a wide running surface, and various extras such as decline feature, iFit Live capability, and preset workout programs. Moreover, it offers great customer service and 5 year parts and electronics warranty. It provides lifetime warranty on frame and motor.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ProForm 2000 Treadmill’s weight capacity?
The Treadmill’s weight capacity is 300 lbs.
2. Does the ProForm 2000 Treadmill fold?
Yes, You can fold up your treadmill deck after your workout using Easylift Assist and maximize storage space.
3. Is there Heart Rate monitoring on the ProForm 2000?
Yes, This Treadmill monitors your pulse in 2 ways. Use the heart rate zone target to training a specific goal with the included iFit Bluetooth Chest Strap or built-in EKG grip pulse sensors.
Pulse rate monitors used for exercise like wireless heart rate monitoring. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure or prevent any diseases.
- Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 9.5 S Treadmill
- Precor TRM 211 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 835 Commercial Treadmill
- ProForm Carbon T7 Treadmill
- Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill
- Sole S77 Treadmill
- XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- Xterra Fitness TRX4500 Treadmill
- Xterra TRX2500 Treadmill