Schwinn 810 Treadmill
Built For Runners Who Want: an affordable and indoor cardio treadmill designed to keep you active and healthy.
- SoftTrak deck cushioning system.
- Speed up to 10 mph.
- 16 pre-programmed exercise programs.
- 55″ x 20″ running belt.
- 10% incline (motorized).
- 2 user profiles.
- 2.6 CHP motor.
- Offers speakers.
- Media shelf availability.
If you have landed on this page, that means that you want to gather all the information about the Schwinn 810 Treadmill. It is one of those treadmills produced by Schwinn with a similar running area as its older 830 model but with fewer changes. This treadmill is an affordable option for your home gym. Let’s unfold the specifications so that you can make your mind whether this fitness equipment satisfies your needs or not.
This Schwinn exercise machine offers the users a backlit LCD screen, 16 intuitive workout programs, a 55″ x 20″ running path, and various crucial features. Its foldable option makes this equipment save a lot of space after you are finished working out. Furthermore, you will be able to sync your 810 treadmill with the “Explore The World” application that allows you to run throughout the world from the comfort of your home.
Schwinn 810 Treadmill Review: First Impressions
|Schwinn 810 Treadmill Specifications|
|Incline Range||0 – 10%|
|Running Area||55″ x 20″ (L x W)|
|USB Charging Port||Yes|
|Top Speed||10 MPH|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs|
|Preset Exercise Programs||16|
|Cushioning||SoftTrak deck cushioning system|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Contact grips|
|Footprints||69.1″ x 35.6″ x 56.7″ (L x W x H)|
|Warranty||10-year (Frame), 10-year (Motor), 1-year (Mechanical), 1-year (Electrical), and 1-year (Labor)|
Reasons To Buy
- The blue backlit LCD monitor tracks all the exercise stats.
- It is foldable.
- USB port.
- Water bottle holder.
- Good warranty service.
- Cost-effective price.
- It can withstand 275 lbs of maximum user weight.
- Contact-grip heart rate monitoring system.
- Transportation wheels move the treadmill from one place to another easily.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- “Explore the World” app connectivity.
Reasons To Avoid
- Chest strap is not included.
- Some heavyweight people may want higher weight capacity.
Schwinn 810: Detailed Specifications
- Display – You will have a backlit display monitor with this equipment. It lets you track workout statistics so that you can check your exercise progress.
- SoftTrak Cushioning Mechanism – This workout equipment features a cushion system.
- Speakers – This 810 fitness machine comes with built-in speakers that assists the users to listen to music and do their exercises simultaneously.
- Device Holder – The users will now be able to keep their smart devices nearby. It will help them watch plenty of workout videos or any Web shows to keep themselves out of boredom while performing workouts.
- Water Bottle Holder – Users can stay hydrated by keeping a water bottle handy.
- USB Port – You will be getting a USB chargeable port that lets you charge your electronic gadgets.
- Transportation Wheel – Relocation is easy with the wheels. Plus, you do not even have to lift it to move it from one room to another.
- Motor – The motor has a power of 2.6 CHP that is good for runners.
- Space-Saving – The SoftDrop folding technology provides a gentle descent and rolls away for easy storage.
The 810 fitness equipment is designed in such a way that lets the users do their exercises comfortably. The performance of the motor is quite good. Due to this, the users can do their walking, jogging, and running conveniently. Besides, the length for this exercise machine is 69.1 inches, the width is 35.6 inches, and the height is 56.7 inches.
The frame is built with heavy-duty alloy steel, a high-quality material that helps users of up to 275 pounds use it. It is further coated with a corrosion-resistant and chip-resistant paint finish. On the other hand, this machine also integrates many durable plastic parts, such as the side rail covers, the motor cover, the console dashboard.
This 810 exercise machine comes with 2.6 CHP. It is sufficient for jogging and running. The motor is the main part of a treadmill, and it contains the most weight mechanically. Nevertheless, you will require a more powerful motor if your body weight is higher.
The tread belt is the other crucial component on a treadmill after the motor. It is that part of the exercise machine on which someone walks, jogs, or runs. It moves while you run at the same place. The running area is 55 inches long and 20 inches wide.
This Schwinn workout machine is quite comfortable while someone walks or runs on it. It is very easy to use and keeps your body active. The SoftTrack system provides smooth running. The wider size of the belt offers users to walk, run, or jog with a pleasant experience.
Not every treadmill comes with a foldable option. The Schwinn 810 fitness machine offers users to fold it once they are done using it. Even if you perform exercises in your living room, you will not have to worry about the space. You can directly keep the treadmill into a corner of your room, and this way, you will save much space.
This machine offers a holder to keep your favorite beverages or water nearby. It lets you keep your body hydrated during strenuous exercise sessions.
Preset Workout Programs
Programs help you perform your exercises precisely. So if you have a treadmill that offers many pre-programmed workouts, that will assist you in doing various exercises accurately. Furthermore, you will have to enter personal statistics like your age and weight to help personalize the workouts. This Schwinn treadmill offers 16 pre-set programs and is compatible with “Explore the World” app.
- Display – This machine offers an intuitive and feature-focused display. You will be able to see the calories burned, exercise speed, heart rate, total distance covered, and various other things.
- In-console Speakers – The consumers will get Bluetooth-compatible speakers with this exercise machine. You can connect your smart device with the speakers via Bluetooth. It will help you listen to whatever you prefer and perform your workouts at the same time.
- Tablet/Phone Holder – With the tablet or mobile holder option, you can easily keep your device handy and watch various TV shows or exercise videos of your favorite trainers.
- USB Port – Do not worry about getting your devices out of charge. You will be able to charge your mobile or tablet through the USB port and listen to or watch as much time as you want.
At this price, the workability you get from this treadmill is excellent. The 20 inches wide running surface is quite comfortable for the users.
The incline is generally used to increase the intensity of your exercises that causes you to lose weight. Whenever someone walks or runs inclined, their body works harder and burns more calories than if they do the same exercises on a flat surface. Anyway, this equipment offers a 10% incline (motorized). The advantage of having a motorized incline is that you can adjust the speed and incline when walking or running.
Heart Rate Monitoring
People should do their workouts according to their health conditions. If you have a weak body structure and try to perform heavy exercises, you can faint because your heart will beat faster. So, it is always preferable to check your heartbeat rate. This equipment lets you check your heart rate with a contact grip.
The users will get to set up their speed manually with this treadmill. The highest speed they get from the motor is 10 miles per hour. It is suitable for an average person.
Many of us are worried about the assembly process whenever we purchase a new machine. But let the worry be gone. You will get this fitness equipment with an instruction manual. All the steps are explained elaborately so that the users can understand what they should do first. It will be much better to select the place where you want to perform your workouts before getting the delivery of the treadmill. This thing will give you relief from the tension where you should put the item. After receiving the treadmill, assemble it according to the manufacturer’s guidance. Tighten all the nuts and bolts. Finally, try this out if the treadmill performs well or not.
What’s covered by the warranty?
Most equipment comes with a warranty service from the makers. Similarly, you will receive it with this workout machine. The time period you are getting as a warranty with this exercise machine at a reasonable price is an amazing experience.
- Frame – 10 years.
- Driver Motor – 10 years.
- Mechanical – 1 year.
- Electrical – 1 year.
- Labor – 1 year.
This Schwinn exercise equipment is ideal for beginners and average-built persons. The specifications it offers at such a price is a rare thing from a reputed brand. But you will get it for this machine. The transport wheels also help move it from one place to another without any heavy lifting or muscle strain. But remember, if you are heavyweight and require more power from the motor, then you should purchase other treadmills at a higher price. Don’t let the affordable price fool you from getting the ideal treadmill for yourself.
Overall, with so many built-in features, such as 2.6 Continuous Horsepower motor, 10% incline with a maximum speed of 10 mph, 16 pre-programmed exercises, foldable option, speakers, 20″ wide x 55″ long running-belt, Bluetooth connection, and a variety of other things make this treadmill appealing among the fitness lovers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What types of programs are available with this treadmill?
You will get to perform 16 exercise programs with this machine. Those are interactive heart rate, manual, weight loss, custom, and interval training.
2. What is the importance of the “Explore the World” application?
Now, you will be able to explore various destinations around the world and discover over 50 global routes that automatically adjust in real-time to your speed. But you will have to purchase the “Explore the World” subscription.
3. What are the power requirements for this Schwinn 810 exercise machine?
You will have to put the plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110-120 Volts circuit. The power cord is included with the equipment.
- Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 9.5 S Treadmill
- Precor TRM 211 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 445 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 835 Commercial Treadmill
- Proform 505 CST Treadmill
- Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill
- Sole S77 Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- Xterra TRX2500 Treadmill