In A Hurry? Our Top Reasons To Buy
Built For Runners Who Want: Budget-friendly treadmill with foldable and space saver design for home use.
Sole F63 Treadmill
- Incline range of 0% to +15%
- Max speed of 12mph
- Cushioned deck for comfortable footfalls
- 6.5″ Backlit LCD Screen
- Heart Rate Mointoring
- Advanced Bluetooth connects to multiple devices to stream media.
- User-friendly treadmill for your home-gym.
The F63 is another best in class treadmill from the impressive Sole line of fitness equipment. Sole builds simple, quality treadmills that are lightweight but provide high weight capacity. This treadmill has a great combination of features for an excellent price.
It is packed with user-friendly features and providing some challenging workouts to improve the fitness level. The F63 has a foldable design for easy storage. It comes with a basic interface that enables you to focus on your workouts. Thus this treadmill is the right choice for users who want a streamlined experience and something they are familiar with.
This entry-level model has a heavy-duty steel frame with a lifetime warranty and maximum speed up to 12 mph. Also, a power incline up to 15 levels, and a wide running surface of 20″ x 60″ is perfect for running.
With moderate pricing and user-convenient features, the Sole F63 Treadmill is the best for beginner walkers and runners. This review will help you decide if this is the best choice for your home workouts.
Sole F63 Treadmill Review: First Impressions
|Incline||0 – 15%|
|Max Weight||325 lbs|
|Speed||0.5 – 12 MPH|
|Footprints||82″ x 35″ x 57″|
|Treadbelt||20″ X 60″|
|Step Up Height||8″|
|Height at 15% incline||14″|
- Solid, heavy-duty steel frame with long 60″ running area.
- Comes with heart rate chest strap that’ll sync with two preset pulse rate programs.
- Cushion Flex deck reduces the impact of up to 40%.
- USB port lets you charge your smart device while working out.
- Listen to music from your phone through the Bluetooth speakers.
- 6.5″ LCD provides real-time stats to monitor your progress.
- It isn’t ideal for heavy training.
- The assembly of the Sole F63 is a bit hard.
Sole F63 Treadmill: Detailed Features
- Incline Levels: This trainer comes with power incline up to 15 levels to give extra challenges to the users. Incline training strengthens glute and hamstrings for a more balanced overall muscle structure.
- Display: Its display is clear with large digital numbers. It tracks time, incline, pace, calorie burn, and pulse. This treadmill doesn’t require wifi to run and no monthly subscription service to access the program.
- Tablet Holder with adjustable clip: It features a device holder secured at the top of the console. It has an adjustable clip that’ll snugly secure most devices. You can watch a program, read a book, or access data on your phone while walking.
- Easy Assist Folding: Even though this machine has a sturdy frame and good sized deck, it folds up and locks easily. Grab the steel bar at the base of deck and lift. And to unlatch, pull the yellow lever on the right underside of the deck, and it’ll release.
- Onboard Programs: It offers ten preset programs such as Manual Hill, Cardio, Strength, HIIT. Also, there are two custom profiles.
- High-grade Track: It has a comfortable running deck of 20″ x 60,” which is great for taller users. Moreover, the 2-ply belt with 2.5″ rollers provides quiet and less noisy experience to its users.
- Extra Comfort: To making the training experience comfortable to all its users, it provides a water bottle holder, cooling fans, and an accessory tray. Also, there are control buttons in handlebars to adjust the incline level and speed.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: It integrates with wireless chest strap and comes with in-built contact pulse grips sensor. You can also use your heart rate data to guide the treadmill’s difficulty and select to pace or slow down your run or walk at any time.
- Bluetooth: It offers Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to connect with various fitness apps, including the Sole Fitness app.
Sole F63 offers the same solid construction found on their more expensive machines. The frame comes with powder-coated uprights and base supports. It has 3″ textured side rails so that you won’t fall when stepping on and off the track. There is an 18″ long step up zone on each side rail with more width and texture for support.
At 20″ by 60″, the F63 provides good length for a foldable treadmill. This is the gold standard for home fitness machines at this size. Moreover, all users can run comfortably without having to shorten their stride. It rises 4 inches off the deck at the highest point and just below the console.
Cushioning: It provides Cushion Flex Whisper Deck to reduce up to 40% impact on users. It helps make the training easier and less painful on the sensitive joints.
Belt and Rollers: Its 2-ply belt has a clean surface with enough texture to move your foot along without grabbing the shoes. Also, it won’t shred easily, unlike other cheaper treadmills. They use 2.5″ large rollers for smoother belt movement and more robust deck.
With 3.0 CHP DC motor, this machine can reach a maximum speed of 12 mph. It is impressively quiet, and pace settings are regulated. This treadmill uses heavy-grade flywheels with a motor to give a smoother running experience. It is the best-selling treadmill in this price range.
Furthermore, there is no lag between speed adjustments. The speed is consistent during align adjustments. It responds smoothly to each incline and speed settings.
Preset Workout Programs
It comes with 10 pre-programmed workouts that are simple and straight-forward. These are further broken into three types:
- 6 Standard workouts (manual, hill, cardio, fat burn, strength, interval)
- 2 Heart rate programs
- 2 Custom programs
For the heart programs, you’ll enter your age and select a program for weight loss or cardiovascular fitness. And for the 2 customized programs, they’re more like to two different user profiles. Select a profile, your weight, and age, and once all that is saved. You can adjust the original programs to suit your custom program.
These two programs for heart rate also give workout at 60% max and 80% max. Heart rate training is popular in the fitness industry as it offers an accurate readout of how hard you’re working.
Moreover, if you download the Sole Fitness app, you can sync treadmill data to the app. It’ll track your workout metrics, including heart rate, duration, and calories burned. It is also compatible with several fitness sites, i.e., MapMyRun, Record, iHealth, FitBit, and MyFitnessPal.
It comes with a 6.5″ LCD, white backlit display. It is bright blue and backlit for easy visibility. The display is easy to read with digital numbers and words. The screen is divided into three segments-
From the left, prominently displayed is elapsed time, with distance and speed below the time. The middle segment tracks pace, incline, calorie, and pulse, while the last section shows a ¼ track to help you visualize your progress.
- There are buttons for speed and incline on the lower part of the console. Speed buttons are 2-3-4-5-7-9-12. Incline buttons are: 1-3-5-7-9-12-15.
- Also, there is a manual incline/speed buttons up by the display.
- The buttons on this treadmill are raised rubber tactical button. They are easy to feel and press.
It has a fan, but that doesn’t offer enough breeze. It is situated at the top of the console, and vents can’t be adjusted downward.
A device holder attached to the control panel can hold a phone or tablet via an adjustable clip. Since its screen isn’t designed to display a video, the tablet holder allows you to watch a program or surf the internet on your device.
The console of Sole F63 provides good storage. There two pockets with a divider inside on both sides of the screen. Also, an extra storage tray is located under the console. It is set back, so it doesn’t create an obstacle while working an incline.
With a 0 to 15% incline level, it provides abundant training variables. It is excellent for a good burn, but it doesn’t decline. You can increase the intensity of any exercise by raising the deck. It allows you to stay low-impact to reduce knee joints discomfort or impact injuries. Moreover, it strengthens posterior muscles additional to the anterior quads dominant in the running.
The frame of F63 is an attractive matte black with red and silver accents. It has four wheels to fold and move it without having to tilt it at an angle to roll it. With EassyLift assist and a hydraulic release arm, folding and unfolding is easy. Once it locks into a folded state, it will hold securely until unlocked with the yellow release lever.
The F63 is a fairly quiet from 1 to 6 mph with smaller motors accounting for low noise output. The fans don’t create much noise but not from any noise reduction in virtue of their own. At top speed, it is loud enough to drown out the speakers, but that is due to speakers’ light quality.
As this treadmill sits closer to the floor, that helps absorb some noise as well. Overall this treadmill works well for those users who need to run quietly without disturbing neighbors or roommates.
Treadmill running at (baseline room noise of 42 dB):
- 12 MPH, with fans: 70 dB
- 6 MPH, with fans: 54 dB
- 1 MPH, with fans: 53 dB
This instruction manual is provided with the treadmill to guide the user in assembling. 3 to 4 people are required to assemble the machine and follow step-by-step instructions given in the manual to complete the process.
The hydraulic assist springs are used to support the folding of the deck could open dangerouslF63 y if the machine is placed on its side. You should be careful about it while assembling.
What’s covered by the warranty?
Sole provides great warranty period:
- Frame and Motor: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Electronics: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Return Policy: It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if the user returns the product within 30 days from the date of purchase.
If you want a treadmill with limited frills and decent functionality, this Sole treadmill is for you. Sole F63 is an excellent pocket-friendly option for at-home cardio training. The cushioned running deck and commercial-grade 3.0 CHP motor can support many years of reliable and comfortable use. It is suitable for taller users as well as it features longer track. Moreover, it folds up and can be rolled out of the way when not in use.
You can also trace your progress through the machine or by connecting the app via Bluetooth so you can monitor your stats even when you aren’t using a treadmill. It is excellent for beginners as well as those seeking a club-quality machine that won’t break the bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Much Does Sole F63 Weighs?
It weighs 254 lbs and has a maximum weight user capacity of 325 pounds.
2. Does this F63 treadmill fold?
Yes, the Sole F63 is a foldable treadmill. It safely locks into an erect position with its Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, which helps you to fold and unfold your treadmill.
3. What should I use to lubricate the tread belt and deck?
Use silicone-based lubrication to lubricate the belt and deck. If the machine is kept clean, it is possible to expect over 1000 hours before re-lubing is required.