Sole F63 Treadmill
Built For Runners Who Want: Budget-friendly treadmill with foldable and space saver design for home use.
Amazon.com Price as of 2021-04-22
- Incline range of 0% to +15%
- Max speed of 12mph
- Cushioned deck for comfortable footfalls
- 6.5″ Backlit LCD Screen
- Heart Rate Mointoring
- Advanced Bluetooth connects to multiple devices to stream media.
- User-friendly treadmill for your home-gym.
The F63 is another best-in-class treadmill from the impressive Sole line of fitness equipment. Sole Fitness builds simple, quality treadmills that are lightweight but provide high weight capacity. This treadmill has a great combination of features for an excellent price.
It is packed with user-friendly features and providing some challenging workouts to improve the fitness level. The F63 has a foldable design for easy storage. It comes with a basic interface that enables you to focus on your workouts. Thus this treadmill is the right choice for users who want a streamlined experience and something they are familiar with.
This entry-level model has a heavy-duty frame with a lifetime warranty and a maximum speed of up to 12 mph. Also, a power inclines up to 15 levels, and a wide running surface of 20″ x 60″ is perfect for running. With moderate pricing and user-convenient features, the Sole F63 Treadmill is the best for beginner, walkers and runners. This write-up will help you decide if this is the best choice for your home workouts.
Sole F63 Treadmill Review: First Impressions
Amazon.com Price as of 2021-04-22
|Sole F63 Treadmill Specifications|
|Incline / Decline Range||15% Incline, 0% Decline|
|Running Area||20″ x 60″|
|Top Speed||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs|
|Cushioning||Cushion Flex Whisper Deck|
|Heart Rate Monitor||EKG grip pulses|
|Footprints||57″ H x 35”W x 82” L|
|Cooling Fans||Yes (built-in)|
|Warranty||20 yrs (Motor), 3 yrs (Deck), Lifetime (frame), 1 yr (labor)|
Reasons To Buy
- Solid and heavy-duty steel frame.
- Speed/elevation in handles,
- Built-in cooling fans.
- Easily accessible tray.
- 10 pre-set programs.
- Easy to fold.
- High motor power.
- Comes with a chest strap.
- Bluetooth compatible.
- Compact footprint, easy to maneuver around the home.
- Cushion Flex deck reduces the impact of up to 40%.
- Lifetime warranty on frame.
Reasons To Avoid
- It isn’t ideal for heavy training.
- Short side bars.
- Slow speedup compared to other models.
Sole F63 Treadmill: Detailed Specifications
The Sole F63 is considered the most convenient treadmill for people of all ages, body types, and fitness levels. This treadmill has earned a name as one of the best kinds of machines in its price range. Its easy folds up design and many more features steal the spotlight. To get to know more about its feature, let’s get into the review below.
- Incline Levels: This treadmill comes with a power incline up to 15 levels to give extra challenges to users looking for a low-impact workout. The incline level will also strengthen your back muscles and anterior quads in running.
- Display: It has a 6.5″ LCD, clear with large digital numbers. It is simple to use. The console layout lets you track time, incline, pace, calorie burn, and pulse. This treadmill doesn’t require wifi to run and no monthly subscription service to access the program.
- Tablet Holder with adjustable clip: It features a holder that can hold your tablet or phone with the help of an adjustable clip. As it has no display to show you videos, you can watch a program or exercise or access data on your phone while running.
- Easy Assist Folding: Even though this machine has a sturdy frame and good sized deck, you can easily fold it and locks it. Just grab the steel bar at the base of the deck and lift it.
- Onboard Programs: It offers ten preset programs such as Manual Hill, Cardio, Strength, HIIT. Also, there are two custom profiles to reflect your weight and energy outgo. Along with this, it has two cardio programs.
- High-grade Deck: It has a comfortable running deck of 20″ x 60,” supported with high impact cushioning that reduces joint force by up to 40%. Plus, the 2-ply belt with enough texture lets you move quickly. The running track is durable and gives a great feel underfoot.
- Extra Comfort: To make the exercise event comfortable, it provides a water bottle holder, fans, an accessory tray, and silent operation. Also, there are control buttons in handlebars to adjust the incline level and speed.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: It integrates with a wireless chest strap and comes with an in-built contact pulse grips sensor. You can also use your pulse rate data to guide the treadmill’s difficulty and select to pace or slow down your run or walk at any time.
- Bluetooth: It offers Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to connect with various fitness apps, including the Sole Fitness app.
The Sole F63 is a stealer and impressive treadmill equipped with convenient features that make it a top-pick in exercise equipment. It is the most affordable treadmill with a durable constructed frame and parts. It is a durable machine that offers a great running and walking experience.
The Sole F63 treadmill is quite well-made and sturdy as well, just like its other machines. It has a compact footprint to fit in home gyms easily but still vital to handle weight up to 325lbs. However, the high-duty steel frame along with hydraulic folding makes this machine user-friendly. Its space-saving design with the folded dimensions of 45” L x 35” W x 72” H increases the ease of use.
It offers an exciting experience with a high-quality track and robust motor. However, this budget-friendly treadmill offers excellent construction quality and sturdy design, just like its all other fitness machines.
20” by 60” Running Track
As we’ve already mentioned, it has a 20″ by 60″ running surface that provides good space for running. This home fitness treadmill lets you walk and run with comfort. However, the deck provides enough space even for tall users with long strides.
The treadmill comes with a 2-ply belt with 2.5” rollers that offers a clean cover with enough texture to move your foot quickly. Whereas, the surface provides you
with a great feel and reduces stress. You can quickly burn your fat with less pain on your sore joints.
3.0 HP motor
This Sole treadmill comes equipped with a 3.0 CHP motor that allows a quieter running experience. The treadmill has an in-built fan that cools down the motor every time. With a 3.0 CHP DC motor, this machine can reach a maximum speed of 12 mph. It is the best-selling treadmill in this price range.
Furthermore, the quiet motor under the deck makes sure you get a better time walking and running. You will get no delay in between speed changes. However, the speed stays constant during the incline changes too. So no matter how much tilting you want, the motor reacts easily with each setting.
This treadmill offers a Cushion FlexWhisper deck that reduces up to 40% impact on users. It makes cardio exercise more accessible and less painful.
This high-quality treadmill in best price range delivers incredible speed with a 15% incline. So no matter how high running you want, the comfort cushioning lets you run smoothly with each step.
This Sole treadmill comes with built-in cooling fans, a water bottle rack, and an easy accessory tray for more comfort. However, a tablet holder attached to the control panel can hold a phone or tablet via an adjustable clip.
Also, it has a control button on its handlebars to adjust the speed and elevation level. However, its easy folding design also makes storing convenient and straightforward.
Preset Workouts Programs
The Sole Fitness treadmill comes fitted with ten workout programs that include all the SOLE instructors to help them reach their fitness goals. These are further broken into three types:
- 6 Standard workouts (manual, hill, cardio, fat burn, strength, interval)
- 2 Heart rate programs
- 2 Custom programs
The two custom programs allow users to generate two user profiles to save for the following workout sessions. On the other side, the six program includes standard workouts that give users a beneficial path to achieve them. With these six workouts, you can do weight loss, cardio, stamina raising, and muscle strengthening.
The treadmill comes with two heart programs that point to 60% max and one for 80% max for the heart program. Select a form, your weight, and age, and once all that is saved, you can start your program. Pulse rate practice is widespread in the fitness trade as it offers an exact readout of how hard you’re working.
Let us understand Sole F63 treadmill usability in more detail. As you already know, it is an affordable and high-quality machine with a folding deck. However, it is built to provide some inspiring workouts to enhance fitness levels.
This Sole treadmill comes with a 6.5″ LCD screen white backlit display. It displays all the workouts, including calories burned, speed, time, heart rate, etc. The display is easy to read with digital numbers and words. Moreover, the screen is divided into three segments.
From the left, prominently displayed, is elapsed time, with distance and speed below the time. The middle segment includes tracks pace, incline, calorie, and pulse, while the last section shows a ¼ path to help you visualize your progress.
There are buttons for speed and incline on the lower part of the console. Speed buttons are 2-3-4-5-7-9-12, whereas incline buttons are 1-3-5-7-9-12-15.
Also, there are manual incline/speed buttons up by the display. The buttons on this treadmill are raised rubber tactical buttons. They are easy to feel and press.
Apart from its console and controls, the treadmill is Bluetooth compatible too. You can sync your phone and play music while exercising using Bluetooth audio. By this, you can listen to your favorite music hands-free.
However, you will get to see a built-in USB charging port. So you can keep all your gadgets fully charged during your workout.
The treadmill comes equipped with Bluetooth audio speakers that make the training more fun. You can easily listen to your favorite music or jump to virtual sessions while running on the deck with Bluetooth audio system.
This is an excellent and reliable machine that runs simple programs and is well-built. Aside from its console and construction, the overall performance is also effective.
15% Incline to 0% Decline
With a 0 to 15% incline level, it provides great training vibes. The 15% incline is pretty much good for burn, which lets users go up and up. However, incline training is much more effective than running on a flat surface. You can increase the power of any exercise by raising the deck. It allows you to stay low-impact to reduce knee joints discomfort or impact injuries. Moreover, it increases posterior muscles added to the anterior quads dominant in the running.
The Sole F63 is reasonably quiet from 1 to 6 mph, with smaller motors accounting for low noise output. The fans don’t create much noise but not from any noise reduction in virtue of their own. It is loud enough to drown out the speakers at top speed, but that is due to the speakers’ light quality. As this treadmill sits closer to the floor, that helps absorb some noise as well. Overall this treadmill works well for those users who need to run quietly without disturbing neighbors or roommates.
Treadmill running at (baseline room noise of 42 dB):
- 12 MPH, with fans: 70 dB
- 6 MPH, with fans: 54 dB
- 1 MPH, with fans: 53 dB
This instruction manual is provided with the treadmill to guide the user in assembling. A group of 3 to 4 people could be needed to assemble this machine by following the step-by-step instruction.
The hydraulic assist springs are used to support the folding of the deck could open dangerously if the machine is placed on its side. It would help if you were careful about it while assembling.
What’s covered by the warranty?
Sole Fitness provides a great warranty period:
- Frame and Motor: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Electronics: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Return Policy: It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if the user returns the product within 30 days from the date of purchase.
If you want a treadmill with limited frills and decent functionality, this Sole treadmill is for you. Sole F63 is an excellent pocket-friendly option for at-home cardio training. The cushioned running deck and commercial-grade 3.0 CHP motor can support many years of reliable and comfortable use. It is suitable for taller users as well as it features a longer track. Moreover, it folds up and can be easily rolled out of the way when not in use.
You can also trace your progress through the machine or by connecting the app via Bluetooth so you can monitor your stats even when you aren’t using a treadmill. It is excellent for beginners as well as for those who are seeking a gym-quality machine that won’t break the bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Much Does F63 Treadmill Weighs?
It weighs 254 lbs and has a maximum weight user capacity of 325 pounds.
2. Does this F63 treadmill fold?
Yes, the Sole F63 is a foldable treadmill. It safely locks into an erect position with its Easy Folding Deck Design, which helps you to fold and unfold your treadmill.
3. What should I use to lubricate the tread belt and deck?
Use silicone-based lubrication to lubricate the belt and deck. If the machine is kept clean, it is possible to expect over 1000 hours before re-lubing is required.