Sole S77 Treadmill
Built For Runners Who Want: all the features of a gym treadmill at home to achieve a healthy body.
- Sturdy frame.
- Bluetooth-compatible speakers.
- Tablet holder.
- Heart rate sensor.
- 10 workout programs.
- Supports 400 pounds of weight limit.
- 4.0 CHP motor.
- 2.75 inches of roller.
- 60″ long and 20″ wide running area.
Over the years, plenty of fitness companies have been working tirelessly to provide their users with various gym equipment to ease their workouts at their own homes. One such well-known brand is Sole. Sole has produced its S77 model with a variety of features and specifications. It is for those fitness lovers who want all the benefits of a gym right at their home.
You will be getting an upgraded 4.0 Continuous Horsepower motor, a unique deck, and 22 inches wider running surface with this machine that implicitly fits every runner. Besides, the all-steel, zinc-coated balanced flywheel provides the users with the fluid motion they used to get to a gym. Other notable features this fitness machine includes are pre-programmed workouts, Bluetooth-enabled speakers, a USB port for charging your smart device, a cooling fan, a chest strap, and a lot of other things.
Let’s get ready to unleash all the crucial aspects of the Sole S77 Treadmill to make your mind whether this workout equipment is up to the mark or not.
Sole S77 Treadmill Review: First Impressions
|Sole S77 Treadmill Specifications|
|Incline Range||0 – 15%|
|Running Area||60″ x 22″ (L x W)|
|USB Charging Port||Yes|
|Top Speed||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Preset Workout Programs||10|
|Cushioning||Cushion flex whisper deck|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Pulse grips|
|Footprints||82″ x 36″ x 58″ (L x W x H)|
|Warranty||Lifetime (Frame), Lifetime (Motor), Lifetime (Deck), 5 years (Electronics), and 2 years (Labor)|
Reasons To Buy
- The chargeable port helps charge the smart device.
- Cooling fans keep the machine cooler.
- Incline is 0-15%.
- Top speed of 12 miles per hour.
- Comfortable deck.
- The machine offers a chest strap.
- Magnificent performance.
- Double woven 2-ply belts.
- Excellent durability.
- 10.1 inches large LCD monitor.
Reasons To Avoid
- Non-folding treadmill.
- Display – This Sole equipment offers a 10.1″ TFT LCD that helps track down all the vital workout stats.
- Bluetooth-enabled Speakers – Listen to your music by connecting your mobile with Bluetooth through the speakers on the console.
- Tablet Holder – The S77 gym equipment allows its users the freedom of using their smart devices for watching whatever they like, whether it is a web show or any workout videos.
- USB Port – Charge your electronic gadgets while you perform your exercises.
- Cushion Deck – This equipment offers a cushion whisper deck that helps reduce the impact by up to 40%.
- Belt – The equipment comes with a tread belt that is 60 inches long and 22 inches wide. This much size helps the users run very comfortably.
- Rollers – You will get the rollers at 2.75 inches. Due to the large size of the roller, the durability of the belt increases.
- Motor – The consumers get a 4 Continuous Horsepower motor that elegantly helps them achieve a better walking and running experience with this fitness machine.
The design of the Sole S77 treadmill is done with heavy-duty steel that makes it sturdy enough to withstand up to 400 pounds of user weight. This exercise machine is 82 inches long, 36 inches wide, and 58 inches high.
The frame of this Sole workout machine is constructed with welded all-steel. Aside from that, it is covered with epoxy powder-coated paint. This finish protects the steel construction of the treadmill. The overall weight of this exercise equipment is 258 pounds. Interestingly, the users of this running machine get a lifetime warranty for the robust frame.
This Sole treadmill comes with a strong chassis and motor. Besides, you will get a large diameter and fully-steel construction with zinc-coating balanced flywheels. As a result, you will get a vibration-free safe running / walking surface. It is a matter of concern that what is the connection between a flywheel and motor? Let me put it straight. Flywheels cause the motor to run cooler with less ampere draw and extend the life of the motor. This motor runs on four CHP. Apart from that, the heavier flywheel gives users the fluid motion they are accustomed to at the gym.
This Sole exercise machine contains a dual-woven 2-ply belt that is covered by four layers. There are two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with nylon backing. The rubber provides better durability, PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
Sole has manufactured the best and outfitted their S77 model with the same high-end rollers that most people only get with the 5000$ price range. The larger the size of the rollers, the better it is for the treadmill. This Sole treadmill comes with a 2.75 inches roller size. It puts less stress on the motor and helps extend the belt life. Due to the sealed bearing design and copper ground wires, the roller minimizes static.
This machine offers a uniquely designed cushion flex deck. It is quite comfortable and assists in shock absorption to protect your joints and ligaments. Further, the deck impacts damage by up to 40%. Overall, you will get to perform workouts quietly and adequately.
Preset Workout Programs
There are not so many pre-programmed workouts in this treadmill like other Sole treadmills. But you will be getting a solid 10 pre-set workout programs. These help the users in reducing weight, building strength, and several other things. Further, the programs automatically control the treadmill’s speed and adjust its incline or decline if applicable. Among the 10 programs, 6 used as standard programs, 2 used as custom, and 2 used for the heart.
Every user wants to have the independence of increasing or decreasing the speed and incline quickly. Because of that, Sole has created a display with quick speed/incline buttons. As a result, you can conveniently and easily control your workouts.
- Display – The Sole S77 treadmill consists of a large light commercial display screen that is 10.1 inches long TFT liquid crystal display. Users will be able to check all the crucial information, such as heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and many other useful details.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – This Sole exercise machine has built-in speakers that have Bluetooth connectivity. Now anyone can listen to their favorite music as well as perform workouts by connecting their devices with the speakers.
- Integrated Device Holder – Everyone gets the chance to use their smart devices, such as mobile or tablet. While performing exercises, they can pretty easily watch any TV show or exercise video of various professional trainers around the world to follow their workout routines.
- USB Charging Port – You do not need to worry about getting your smart devices out of charge now. This machine is produced with a chargeable port to charge your tablet or phone without stopping playing your loved music or anything else.
The Sole S77 treadmill provides a magnificent performance while someone uses it. The highly-powered motor lets its users run at a speed of 0.5 mph to 12 mph. Almost every user can comfortably use this treadmill due to its 60 inches longer by 22 inches wider running surface. In addition, the cooling fan assists the machine in keeping it cooler even at extensive use.
This Sole exercise machine offers 0-15 levels of incline but not any decline. According to Michele Stanten, co-author of “The Walking Solution” and a fitness instructor certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE), a 12% incline is more than enough for an average person starting exercises. Also, 30 minutes of workouts can be considered a long time for that person. This machine offers up to 15% incline, which is quite high for any intermediate and medium-built person.
Heart Rate Monitoring
While doing workouts, everyone should check their heart rate. If you are a weak person, you should not do a strenuous workout. This S77 fitness machine lets you check your heartbeat rate with the available pulse grip sensors. On the other hand, you will be provided with a chest strap that helps set your exercise intensity to meet your fitness goals.
This Sole fitness machine allows users to transfer their workout data via Bluetooth to their smart device. The users are getting two options to store the exercise stats. One is they can effortlessly download and track their info on the Sole app for free. On the other hand, they can transfer their fitness-related statistics to any of the following applications, such as Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, or Apple Health.
Before purchasing any workout equipment, we should inquire about the assembly process. The setup process for this machine is quite simple. All you have to do is follow the instruction manual attentively. If you still face troubles, then go through the manual again. I will suggest you complete the setup by taking assistance from any of your friends or family members. It is always better to do something together than alone, because of the heavyweight of this machine. For any further queries or concerns, you can contact customer care. But, I’m sure you can complete the assembly without any problem.
What’s covered by the warranty?
You can use this S77 exercise equipment without any worry because of the tremendous warranty service. Sole is providing you the following time for the respective things under warranty.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: Lifetime
- Electronics: 5 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
Offering the power of a club-quality treadmill but with the comfort of your home, this Sole treadmill is ideal for serious runners committed to winter training. With the built-in 4 CHP motor, a large cushion deck, and an outstanding 22″ wider running area, any runner will feel comfortable using this treadmill. Further, the high-quality construction can bear a weight of 400 pounds. These powerful additions make the S77 exercise equipment quite a fitness package.
The treadmill automatically makes adjustments to the incline for the heart-rate training mode. You will get a 99.9% accuracy rating with the wireless chest strap. Apart from that, the user-friendly console with a 10.1 inches display includes a message board for explicit instruction and feedback. You can view many things on display, such as the speed, time, distance traveled, calories, pulse, and pace. Overall, the motor carries a lifetime warranty, along with the frame and deck. Besides, you will get 2 years of labor and 5 years of electronics warranty service.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I listen to music on the Sole S77?
Yes. This equipment is compatible with Bluetooth and offers built-in speakers. You can connect your tablet / phone with the speakers directly through Bluetooth and can listen to your favorite songs.
2. What is the function of the message board?
The S77 home gym machine comes with a message board that sends alphanumeric (scrolling) messages to the user for guiding them with all the details of every workout. Just push the user profile button, the board will do the rest of the work. The exciting thing is that you can recap your entire exercise after you are done using the machine, and you can see your progress thoroughly.
3. What is the step-up height for this Sole fitness equipment?
It is 8 inches, allowing users with knee or mobility issues to easily get on and off the deck.
- Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill
- Nautilus T618 Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 9.5 S Treadmill
- Precor TRM 211 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 445 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 835 Commercial Treadmill
- Proform 505 CST Treadmill
- Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- Xterra TRX2500 Treadmill