Sole TT8 Treadmill
Built For Runners Who Want: a treadmill with advanced features to achieve the smoothest and quietest performance.
- Heavy-duty frame.
- -6% decline to 15% incline.
- 4 CHP powerful motor.
- Supports up to 400 pounds of user weight.
- Tremendous warranty.
- 60″ x 22″ (L x W) running area.
- Top speed of 12 mph.
If you are a serious runner and restlessly looking for a treadmill with advanced specifications but couldn’t find one to match your workout intensity level, it is where you will meet your requirement. We have meticulously searched the market and have brought you one treadmill with performance-packed features, which is the Sole TT8 Treadmill.
The TT8 exercise machine offers more options than traditional home treadmills for half the price of a commercial treadmill. According to Sole, you can utilize this equipment commercially but for light use.
The framework, perma-waxed reversible deck, and 3 inches crowned rollers provide the runners an impeccable quality to use it years after years. When you compare it with other similar models priced at 5000$ or more, it will be miles ahead of the competition in quality, value, and performance.
Go through the profoundly analyzed review to understand if the Sole TT8 treadmill is worth investing in your hard-earned money. Let’s get started…
Sole TT8 Treadmill Review: First Impressions
|Sole TT8 Treadmill Specifications|
|Incline or Decline Range||15% incline and -6% decline|
|Running Deck||60″ x 22″ (L x W)|
|Max Speed||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Cushioning||Cushion Flex Whisper Deck|
|Flywheel Weight||10 lbs|
|Heartbeat Monitor||Pulse Grips & Chest Strap|
|Assembled Weight||322 lbs|
|Footprints||82″ x 36″ x 58″ (L x W x H)|
|Warranty||Residential: [Lifetime (Frame, Motor, and Deck), 5-Year (Electronics), 2-Year (Labor)]|
Light Commercial: [Lifetime (Frame), 5-Year (Motor & Deck), 3-Year (Electronics), 1-Year (Labor)]
Reasons To Buy
- BlueTooth-compatible speakers.
- Integrated tablet holder.
- The cooling fan lets you run comfortably.
- Quick buttons for changing the speed and incline fast.
- The USB port lets users charge their smart devices easily.
- The cushioning deck reduces joint pain and impact up to 40%.
- 10.1 inches display allows users to track down every workout data.
Reasons To Avoid
- It does not fold.
- Workout Display – This treadmill consists of two screens where users can check every exercise stat to understand their workout journey better.
- Speakers – This equipment includes speakers that let the consumers listen to music after connecting their smart devices via BlueTooth connection.
- Tablet/Phone Holder – This equipment allows you to keep your electronic gadget on the tablet holder. As a result, you can watch your favorite movie, or web show while working out.
- USB Chargeable Port – This port allows consumers to charge their devices without interrupting their workouts.
- Weight Capacity – The sturdy and high-quality Sole TT8 treadmill can withstand users weighing up to 400 pounds.
- Fan – The workout fan lets users do their exercises with relaxation.
- Incline – With a decline and incline range of -6% to 15%, the runners and walkers of all abilities can challenge themselves rightly.
- Tread Belt – The running deck is 60 inches long and 22 inches wide, providing the consumers with enough space to do their exercises.
- BlueTooth Technology – Consumers not only can listen to music through the speakers on the console. But there are other benefits the Sole treadmill users can enjoy, such as getting the freedom to transfer exercise stat via BlueTooth from their treadmill to their smart devices. Furthermore, users can download and track their information on the Sole application for free or even transfer it to any fitness app, such as Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health, and others.
- Frame – The Sole TT8 treadmill features epoxy powder coated paint and is baked to appliance finish durability. Besides, the finish protects the steel construction, and the frame is made using welded steel, not bolted. As a result, the frame design becomes almost indestructible, offering a lifetime warranty from Sole.
Sole engineers have designed this model with a goal to provide the home-runner the same realistic feel of an outside runner. The TT8 is specially constructed with two motors that operate the incline and decline settings in this equipment, providing the users the freedom to customize their running according to habits.
Every user can now do their outside run at home instead of accommodating themselves to the treadmill. The wider running area and reinforced framework generate the best foundation for users to have stress-free workouts.
When designing a treadmill, it is imperative to do accurate and precise welding on the frame. Otherwise, the structure may wear faster. That’s why Sole has used the highest grade steel to make this treadmill frame, making it capable of handling multiple users having different heights and weights. Nevertheless, the Sole TT8 treadmill frame helps to support users up to 400 pounds.
High Torque Motors with Flywheel
Sole features industrial quality motors with large diameter and all-steel zinc-coated balanced flywheel to provide a vibration-free safe walking or running surface. Ever wondered why there is a requirement to add a flywheel in the motor. Well, it causes the motor to run cooler with minimum amperage draw and further extends the life of the motor. You would be thrilled to know that Sole has used a much heavier flywheel at a lower cost than its competitors, costing thousands more.
This treadmill comes with a 4 CHP powerful motor, allowing the consumers to have more intense exercises no matter the user level. Even though he is a beginner or a pro, all will get benefits using this treadmill.
Sole Fitness has gone one step ahead and chosen rollers with the best and high-end quality generally found on $5000 treadmills. The TT8 model consists of large 3” rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires to minimize the static. Besides, larger rollers generate a more extensive contact surface against the belt, resulting in a smooth, quiet, and static-free motion for longevity.
This Sole exercise machine contains a double-woven 2-ply belt, having four layers. Among these layers, two are made from rubber to provide better durability. On the other hand, the rubber layers are placed over a PVC layer in the middle with a nylon backing to roll over the deck and rollers. The PVC, in general, doesn’t let the belt over-stretch, and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to slide over the deck and rollers.
The TT8 deck has been designed in a unique way to provide users with a comfortable and quiet exercise as well as minimize the impact by 40%. Simultaneously, the reversible deck used in the TT8 treadmill is the same type used in Commercial grade models, reducing effects on the motor.
The built-in cooling fan lets you run or jog on the treadmill comfortably during an exhausting workout session.
Preset Workout Programs
Users will find six standard workout programs, i.e., Manual, Hill, Fatburn, Cardio, Strength, and HIIT while exercising on this treadmill. In addition to these, they will get one custom and two heart-rate programs. Every exercise program has a different assigned button that helps the users select whatever workout they want to perform without mixing with something else.
Sole App Subscription
You can download the Sole application on your mobile to keep track of your total exercise statistics, including calorie burn, time, speed, distance, heart rate, and other data. Unlike other fitness applications, it is entirely free, and you will not have to pay any monthly subscription fee like the iFit family membership program. But remember that you will not get the premium benefits like the iFit app. All in all, it is ideal for those who don’t prefer paying any additional money to purchase any fitness app but will get access to keep track of every necessary workout stat.
- Large Light Commercial Display Screen – The Sole display makes exercises easier and more effective. Users get two different displays: a vibrant white back-lit screen and a 10.1″ TFT LCD. Both the monitors allow clear-cut readouts with helpful information, such as speed, total calories burned, heart rate, distance covered, the time elapsed, and many other important info.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – You can listen to your loved tunes from your smartphone or tablet through the on-console speakers.
- Accessory Tray – The TT8 lets you keep your mobile or tablet or an iPad on the ledge. So, throw your boredom away, and watch your long-waited movies, web shows, or even your favorite trainers’ videos to keep you engaged while exercising.
- USB Charging Port – Is your mobile getting low on charge? Well, don’t worry. This treadmill lets you charge your tablet or mobile through the built-in chargeable port on the treadmill so that you can uninterruptedly enjoy your entertainment as well as do exercise.
- Convenient Controls – Every user desires to increase the speed and incline quickly. To fulfill the wish, Sole Fitness has provided users with quick speed/incline buttons along the side of the LCD screen. Hence it becomes greatly convenient to control and maintain the workout sessions.
- Message Board – Sole Fitness includes a board in this model that generally is an alphanumeric text center for sending scrolling messages to the user to guide them with every workout detail. In case you are curious about how to set up the user profile workout, then just push the profile button; the messaging board will show you the path.
Nevertheless, this technology has brought up a revolution for fitness lovers. Basically, it is like someone standing next to you and instructing you what you should do next for all the treadmill functions. Sole has developed this technology to help out those who are getting frustrated while running on treadmills in the gym and at home. The message board is very user-friendly and will provide you with the entire workout recap after you are finished exercising to check your fitness progress.
Various fitness enthusiasts look for ways to imitate the outgoing uphill and downhill workouts. And to satisfy the needs of users, Sole has offered 15 levels of incline and 6 levels of decline in this fitness equipment. It is one of those few treadmills that allow users to tone their bodies and achieve a better shape. Therefore, challenge yourself with the necessary intensity to match the outside workouts at your home gym.
Keeping the pace at lower and medium levels will be sufficient if you want to walk or jog. Also, it doesn’t affect much, even if you are an advanced-level pro runner. The motor can handle such pressure by offering a maximum speed of 12 miles per hour. So, do enjoy outdoor road-running at your home without caring about the stormy, rainy, or snowy weather.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Monitoring your heartbeat is gravely important while exercising. It provides you insight into your fitness level, heart condition as well as emotional health. Anyway, you can keep track of your heartbeat in two ways on this treadmill; either you can use the pulse grip sensors or the chest strap to monitor your heart rate wirelessly. But remember, you have to buy the strap separately because it’s not included in the package.
When the delivery package arrives at your home, the product dimensions will be 84 inches in length, 36 inches in width, and 17 inches in height. So, check all the parts carefully before you start the assembly. It includes a manufacturer’s manual where every necessary detail is explained so that you can set up the machine in sync without getting puzzled. At the same time, you will need assistance from somebody to assemble the heavyweight 322-pound treadmill. So, invite one or two of your friends or neighbors to come over and together set up the machine step by step. Once all the nuts are tightened well enough, use it and check the performance.
What’s covered by the warranty?
The warranty in this treadmill applies in two ways. One is that you use the exercise machine personally for your home gym, and another is if you use it for commercial purposes but with certain limitations. Let me explain all these in detail.
Residential Use – If the users walk, jog, and run on it at their apartment with only their family members or a few friends, that will come under this category. And in this case, they will be insured with a lifetime warranty timeline on the frame, motor, and deck, 5 years on parts, and 2 years on labor charges.
- Frame – Lifetime.
- Motor – Lifetime.
- Deck – Lifetime.
- Electronics – 5 Years.
- Labor – 2 Years.
Light Commercial Use – Sole has termed “light commercial” to mention the use of the treadmill for 5 hours or less per day. The ideal environments for this category will be police and fire stations, apartment complexes with few flat-members, and non-due paying gyms. The timespan for claiming the warranty is mentioned below.
- Frame (Light Commercial) – Lifetime.
- Motor and Deck (Light Commercial) – 5 Years.
- Electronics (Light Commercial) – 3 Years.
- Labor (Light Commercial) – 1 Year.
This Sole TT8 treadmill offers a max speed of 12 mph and a top incline of 15 levels, giving the users a wide variety of options for interval workouts. Further, its 10.1 inches LCD monitor for convenient viewing, quiet cushioned flex deck, a commercial-grade 10-pound flywheel around a 4 HP DC motor help provide consistent performance.
Like other expensive advanced treadmills found in the market, you will find the exact effective programs to reach your fitness goals. Plus, whether you want to lose weight or do endurance training, the heart rate control program will help keep you in your target heart zone.
This exercise machine is simply the most pleasing treadmill in the Sole line, backed by the best market warranty available for residential and commercial use (lightly).
Overall, the TT8 will amaze you in every sense, whether it’s engineering, design, performance, entertainment, warranty, and whatnot. Indeed you will get other respectable commercial brands in the market, but this model has better value comparatively.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the step-up height of this Sole treadmill?
It is 8 inches.
2. Does this treadmill make any noise while using it?
A smooth and high-power motor, 2-ply soft belt, high flywheel weight assist the treadmill in working excellently. Moreover, the fact that it sits closer to the ground appears to help with noise reduction.
3. What is the weight of the treadmill when completely assembled?
When fully assembled, the treadmill will weigh 322 pounds.
- Bowflex Treadmill 22
- Echelon Stride Treadmill
- Life Fitness T5 Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 9.5 S Treadmill
- Precor TRM 211 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 835 Commercial Treadmill
- ProForm Carbon T7 Treadmill
- Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill
- Sole S77 Treadmill
- Xterra Fitness TRX4500 Treadmill
- Xterra TRX2500 Treadmill