Weslo Cadence Treadmill
Built For Runners Who Want: compact, folding design that won’t take up much space.
- 6 preset programs to help you in your fitness goals.
- Max speed of 10mph.
- 2-position manual incline.
- Easy Pulse Heart Rate Monitoring.
- Blue-Tinted LCD with Priority Display.
It is one of the popular low-budget treadmills. It is an entry-level treadmill for home gym use. People with smaller workout rooms appreciate its small size. This machine is small, light, and compact, which makes it more suitable for light workouts than heavy running. It can’t serve as a runner treadmill of three rather glaring limitations, i.e., top speed, track size, and horsepower.
It has six programmed workouts focused on intensity training and weight loss. Moreover, it features a two-position incline, a folding design, and ergonomic cushioning to help save your knees and joints.
The Cadence G 5.9i has an excellent build quality and will help you make the most out of your workout sessions. It’ll suit anyone’s pocket since it is available at a budget-friendly price tag. Therefore, if you’ve space issues at home, you can own this treadmill without giving a thought. It will help you to get into a fitness routine and remain healthy.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill Review: First Impressions
|Weslo Cadence Treadmill Specifications|
|Incline/Decline Range||0 to 2%|
|Top Speed||10 MPH|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs|
|Cushioning||Comfortable Cell Cushioning|
|Heart Rate||Through Thumb Sensor|
|Belt Size||16″ x 50″|
|Footprints||55.7″ x 26″ x 61″|
|Warranty||1 Yr (Motor), 90 days (Labor), 90 days (other parts)|
Reasons To Buy
- Spacesaver design so you can fold up easily.
- iFit Bluetooth enabled that act as a virtual trainer.
- Suitable for home gym use, mainly if you’ve limited living space.
- Two incline levels let you adjust the deck up for more hill work.
- Comfortable cushioning makes running, walking, or jogging easier on your feet, knees, legs, and joints.
- Design is appealing and classy.
- Six preset programs to help you meet your fitness and weight loss goals.
Reasons To Avoid
- Not suitable for heavy training.
- No cooling fans.
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is a superior folding treadmill for home gym use. This treadmill is a big selling point at low prices, and people with small workout rooms appreciate the small size of the machine. It is the first choice for people looking for a basic machine for home use.
- Motor: It is designed with a motor of 2.25 HP impulse motor that helps you to train yourself at different speeds. It offers you to work on any speed and interval to have an efficient workout experience smoothly.
- Incline/Decline: It has a two-position adjustable incline. It helps you in personalizing your workout as per your need.
- Tread Belt: Its stride length is 16″ x 50″. It allows you to expand and stretch your legs comfortably while jogging and running.
- Workout Programs: It offers six excellent programs, including great cardio workouts with different intensities. Certified trainers design these programs for weight loss and intensity training.
- ON/OFF Cushioning: The deck has Comfort Cell padding that gives good support and stability to the user. Also, it avoids straining his legs due to running.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: It comes with an in-built sensor that helps you to monitor your pulse rate during your workout and allow you to stay within target heart rate zone.
- Control Panel: There is a large LCD Window. It comes with three display settings. It also shows workout stats like Speed, Pulse Rate, Distance, Time, etc.
- Speed Range: Its speed is impressive for this basic model. It ranges from 0.5 to 10 mph in 0.5 increments.
The main track specs for this treadmill are a 50″ long x 16″ wide, a 2.25 HP motor and a top speed of 10 mph that does impressive your workouts. Typical treadmills for walkers have a 55 read-long track, and for runners, the treadmill typically consists of 60 run tracks.
Build Quality: It has a space-saver design as it is foldable. It provides you with a facility to use your tablet while working out by offering space for it. Moreover, its stride length is decent and doesn’t harm your legs while running on it.
The build quality of this Weslo treadmill has an above-average build as compared to the price it offers. It is perfect for users who want a casual walk. It can take weights up to 275 lbs. You don’t have to worry about safety while working on this treadmill.
Its belt holds the user firmly and doesn’t let him slip or fall while he is taking strides. Overall, it has a robust built and delivers a solid workout.
Lightweight Frame: Weslo G 5.9i is a lightweight treadmill that only weighs 118 pounds. You can easily move it as it has wheels mounted onto the base. Being a low weight treadmill, you can move it in and out of positions if you don’t have space to keep it in the open at all times.
Size: It is 50″ long that should give most users enough room for a comfortable walking stride. However, it is 16″ wide, which is narrower than other options, so consider if this deck will provide enough surface area for you.
Motor: It is equipped with a 2.25 HP motor that is quite a strong at such a low price. It runs quietly, and many household appliances will be louder than this G 5.9i treadmill.
Built with high features, this treadmill works for your comfort –
This G 5.9i is designed with Comfort Cell Cushioning to reduce shock and prevent impact on your joints. Increase workout comfort with this unique treadmill deck.
It is very easy to assemble since the primary frame gets there partially put together. Many athletes stated that they just needed about one hour in the entire process. Moreover, in the package, it includes a detailed and illustrated directions manual. In the package, it includes a treadmill lube, well-labeled parts, and an instruction manual.
Preset Workouts Programs
This Weslo treadmill features six in-built workout apps that are designed by a certified fitness professional. These workout programs should help shake up your regular workout routine so that you can keep engaged in your exercise.
Each workout has incline, speed, time, and other settings that help you in exercising towards achieving your fitness aims. Once you select your preset programs, you don’t need to worry about adjusting the speed, incline, etc. All this gets changed automatically depending upon the workout type selected by you.
It is iFit compatible via your personal tablet. You can improve your health on the Cadence G 5.9i with all the great content in iFit. Its Bluetooth technology connects you to iFit personal trainers and programs. It’ll improve your workouts and make them fun.
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 console features a LCD that shows speed, elapsed time, distance, and calories. It consists of six predetermined workouts.
It has a blue-tinted LCD. You can keep track of your workout progress, such as time elapsed, distance covered, pulse, and calories burned. This LCD window isn’t backlit, so you’ll want to have good lighting over your treadmill console to ensure you can see the exercise data.
- There are speed buttons for each speed 1-10 and green start and red stop button. Also, a safety key is located on a lower panel.
- There is a media shelf in the console that’ll safely hold your phone or tablet to display iFit programs while you workout.
- It folds up to reduce footprint when not in use. It is 29″ wide and 60″ high when folded.
Heart Rate Monitor
There is a heart rate monitoring built right into the console. You can monitor your pulse by placing your thumb on the Easy Pulse sensor.
You can take this treadmill home for a high level of performance. This T616 model built with quality material will support you for a long time.
This G 5.9i treadmill has a 2-point incline. It is adjusted manually rather than electronically. To use this feature, you will need to go to the end of the deck and fold the two feet of the treadmill. You can swap between the flat, 0% incline, and the folded incline to help engage your leg muscles more and burn calories faster.
Being provided with a good motor, it has a speed range of 0.5 to 10 MPH. You can select your speed based on what number you press on the console. You can also use plus/minus buttons to change speeds incrementally. This feature is quite impressive on a low-priced treadmill.
If you use this treadmill for walking, then the Cadence G 5.9i is stable enough, but if you’re going to run, expect some shaky moments, particularly if you are a large user.
Power & Noise
It has a 2.25 HP motor that is quite admirable considering more expensive models have 2.5 or 3 HP. It isn’t built for heavy running for long periods. Also, it may struggle to keep running under the weight of a heavy or tall user. Furthermore, the noise isn’t bad at lower speeds, but at higher speeds, it can be a bit noisy.
If you are a beginner in fitness and training or looking for a treadmill that can use at home at the lowest price, then the G 5.9i is one of the best picks. It can fulfil all fitness needs and boost performance. Compact footprint makes it suitable for those in apartments or who have limited workout space.
However, it doesn’t come with any additional features such as automatic incline, big touchscreen console, etc. It is one of the best treadmills at low budget with amazing build quality. Moreover, its preset programs will enhance and maximize workout efficiency and give faster results.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Weslo Cadence a good treadmill?
This Weslo Cadence is a reasonable treadmill under $500. If you are on a budget and require a basic treadmill with a smaller track, this could be a great option.
2. Does this Weslo treadmill incline?
Yes, this machine does have an incline feature, but it is a manual incline. It offers two incline options.
3. How much this G 5.9i treadmill weighs?
This treadmill weighs 115 lbs, and its user weight capacity is 275 lbs.
- Nautilus T618 Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 9.5 S Treadmill
- Precor TRM 211 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 445 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 835 Commercial Treadmill
- Proform 505 CST Treadmill
- Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill
- Sole S77 Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- Xterra TRX2500 Treadmill