Xterra Fitness TRX2500 Treadmill
Built For Runners Who Want: an exercise machine with smooth performance, cost-effective price, foldable design, several workout programs, etc.
- Sturdy frame.
- 2.5 CHP motor.
- 27 workout programs.
- 10 electronic incline levels.
- Supports 300 pounds of user weight.
- 55″ x 20″ running area.
- Folding design.
- Quick touch speed/incline buttons.
- Excellent warranty service.
Worry about walking or jogging at night time? Don’t worry. We are here to help you out. Now you can comfortably get your body in the right shape whenever you like. We will be reviewing the Xterra TRX2500 Treadmill for you. Our team has listed out all the vital aspects of this folding treadmill to make it easier for you to decide whether the treadmill is good enough for you or not.
The 2.25 CHP motor provides sufficient power to satisfy your exercise needs. At the same time, you can perform your workouts at a top speed of 10 miles per hour with a 10% incline. Xterra has provided its users with 24 preset programs so that they never feel bored of doing similar exercises every day. Other convenient features, such as quick workout-changing buttons, speakers for favorite tunes, a cooling fan, etc., make your workout session more pleasant than ever. Additionally, the LCD monitor helps check every workout metric for getting a clear picture of your fitness progress.
It is always better for anyone to learn about the specifications, warranty details, advantages, disadvantages of any fitness equipment before buying it. So, stop wasting time and check the entire content.
Xterra TRX2500 Treadmill Review: First Impressions
|Xterra Fitness TRX2500 Specifications|
|Motor||2.25 HP continuous duty|
|Running Area||55″ x 20″ (L x W)|
|Display||5.5” blue backlit LCD|
|Top Speed||10 MPH|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Item Weight||207.3 lbs|
|Heart Rate Monitor||EKG pulse sensors|
|Footprints||72.3″ x 35.5″ x 56.1″ (L x W x H)|
|Warranty||Lifetime (Frame and Motor), 1 year (Parts), 1 year (Deck), 1 year (Labor)|
Reasons To Buy
- XtraSoft cushioning with multiple shock absorption points.
- Affordable price.
- Easy to read bright display.
- Bottle holder.
- Tablet/mobile holder.
- Magnificent warranty service.
- A cooling fan keeps users chilled during a long exercise session.
- Effortless assembly.
- Little maintenance is required.
Reasons To Avoid
- Lacks Bluetooth connection.
- No online connectivity.
Xterra TRX2500 Treadmill: Detailed Specifications
- Display – Now, you can check the workout metrics in a blink of an eye. The built-in 5.5 inches LCD screen made it all possible.
- Speakers – The consumers will be getting built-in speakers with this equipment to listen to tunes while performing workouts. It helps pass the time delightfully.
- Remote Speed & Incline Control – The handlebar-mounted speed and incline controls provide you with a secondary location to change your workout intensity. You can use these settings wherever you need them the most for achieving a safe and comfortable workout.
- Fan – This exercise machine includes a fan that helps users stay cool during a strenuous workout session.
- Accessory Tray – This Xterra fitness TRX2500 equipment provides an accessory tray to keep your mobile, tablet, or book. You can watch, listen, or read from your items that will keep you engaged during exercises.
- Bottle Holder – Keep yourself hydrated by keeping water or fruit juices in the drink holder.
- Transportation Wheels – Move your treadmill from one place to another effortlessly with the transportation wheels.
- Step Up Height – The step-up height of this Xterra fitness TRX2500 exercise machine is 5.8 inches.
The construction is undoubtedly impressive for this TRX2500 folding treadmill. After assembling the fitness machine fully, it will be 72.3 inches long, 35.5 inches wide, and 56.1 inches high. Consumers get a heavy-duty treadmill belt that is insured with a one-year warranty. The assembled weight of the treadmill is 207.3 lbs, and it can bear a weight limit of 300 pounds.
The frame of the TRX2500 workout machine is constructed with a heavy gauge welded steel. It is robust enough to come with a lifetime warranty. Additionally, the frame is foldable, and you will save space after you are done working out. Besides, the transport wheels help relocate the treadmill from one room to another if you want to use the area in that room without any muscle strain.
The Xterra exercise equipment offers a belt with a running surface of 55 inches long and 20 inches wide. Although the width is suitable for doing exercises, the length should be greater. Nevertheless, Xterra’s tread belt is quite good at this price range.
The workability of a treadmill motor depends on its power as well as the user’s weight. The more a user’s weight, the more power it requires to do exercises perfectly. Anyway, this treadmill provides a smooth and quiet high torque 2.25 HP continuous-duty motor. It is ideal for walking and jogging. But if you are a pro runner, then you will need higher power between 3 CHP and more.
XtraSoft Deck Cushioning
This technology provides multiple cushioning points throughout the deck support system for maximum impact absorption.
The lift-assist technology helps fold up the treadmill deck quickly and safely, saving space at your home. Besides, the safe drop feature slowly lowers the treadmill deck for added safety.
Two Water bottle holders
There is a large bottle holder on each console side. These are pretty big that you can keep your bottle filled with water or other beverages. It will help you stay hydrated during long workouts.
You will get this treadmill with plenty of built-in workout programs. There are 24 pre-programmed workouts, 2 custom programs, and 1 heart rate control program. As a whole, you will get 27 exercise programs with this Xterra workout equipment. If anyone wants to create their own program profile, they can easily do it from the 2 customized programs. Plus, they can reuse it as many times as they want after saving it.
The TRX2500 folding treadmill does not offer any online connectivity, but with these available 27 programs, it is enough to kill anyone’s boredom.
- LCD – When we do exercises, it becomes necessary to monitor our workout stats. In order to precisely view the details, the TRX2500 folding treadmill offers an easy-to-read blue backlit 5.5″ LCD. You will be able to track all your critical information like program profile, time, speed, distance, calories, incline, pulse, etc.
- MP3 Compatible Speaker – Plugin any portable device, such as a mobile, MP3 player, etc., with a headphone jack into the console’s audio jack. And listen to your favorite songs through the console-integrated speakers.
- Remote Handlebar Controls – The hand grip pulse sensors are conveniently mounted on the handlebars for keeping the users in their training zone. Moreover, they can easily use the handlebar to make adjustments to their workouts with speed and incline controls.
- Tablet Holder – Keep yourself entertained by watching your favorite web series or listening to your loved tunes by putting your smart devices on the holder.
The 55″ x 20″ running surface provides sufficient room for users to walk or jog. The required power source for running the machine is 110 V. Users get to perform their workouts comfortably. Moreover, the incline and speed are suitable for a walker or jogger.
The fitness equipment contains a motorized incline system, meaning you can adjust the incline as you walk or jog on it. Further, you can modify it automatically from the console. The treadmill’s incline mechanism includes a motor and a small lift situated under the front side of the deck. When you make any adjustment in the incline, the motor activates the lift. As a result, the front side of the deck gradually raised or lowered down.
The users get 10 levels of incline, ranging from 0-10%. Either it will steadily increase by 1%, or you can quickly choose your preferred level by pressing the exact button from 0 to 10. The only exception is that there is no button for the 1% incline, but the remaining ones are arranged excellently.
The TRX2500 folding treadmill lets its consumers use the lowest rating of 0.5 mph to the highest rating of 10 mph. If you are old and can not grasp a higher pace, set it to a lower level to avoid mishaps. But if you are young and can take up the pressure, then set it to a higher level. Increasing the speed according to your requirement is advisable unless you’re pretty sure that you can handle the maximum power.
Assembling this treadmill is relatively easy. Most parts of this fitness machine come pre-assembled. So you will not have to set up many things. The deck with the belt, motor, and rollers is already massed and connected to the frame. Hence, you only need to attach the two upright bars as well as the transversal reinforcement bar for joining the console and bars. Putting together the rest of the parts will not take much of your time. Last but not least, in case of any difficulty, read the detailed manufacturer’s manual where all the necessary information is explained plainly.
What’s covered by the warranty?
The Xterra treadmill users get the following warranty service. So if any of the parts get defective, these will be repaired by the brand itself. And in case these can not be repaired, users get a replacement. Check the warranty timeline with attention to avoid getting any hassles after purchase.
- Frame – Lifetime.
- Motor – Lifetime.
- Parts – 1 year.
- Deck – 1 year.
- Labor – 1 year.
The lifetime warranty for the frame & motor ensures that Xterra has made no compromise with their treadmills. At the same time, you will get 1 year each for the deck, parts, and in-home labor cost.
Now, you will never get bored with several built-in workout programs. Plus, plenty of other features, such as a device holder, fan to keep users cool, bottle holder, speakers, make your workout journey intriguing. With the reader-friendly console display, you will be able to check every workout statistics that will help you perceive your fitness progress.
Users can conveniently do their walking or jogging with the powerful Xterra 2.25 CHP motor offering a speed of up to 10 mph. In addition, the running deck of 20″ wide and 55″ long as well as a 10% automatic incline let the consumers achieve good workout variations. When not in use, you can fold the treadmill and save space. On the whole, the features Xterra provides for this treadmill are outstanding at this price for improving your fitness levels.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to maintain the treadmill?
To use the treadmill for a longer time, you will require good maintenance on the treadmill belt and deck. The deck comes pre-lubricated so that you will not need to put any lubrication oil on the first use. But after approximately 180 hours of use, put lubricating oil on for smooth running of the belt. Simultaneously, keep the treadmill clean after you’re done exercising. Moreover, continually check for any loose parts, tighten them if found any.
2. What are the dimensions when the Xterra workout equipment is folded?
This treadmill is 48.3 inches long, 35.5 inches wide, and 61.8 inches high when folded.
3. Is there a ledge for keeping an iPad or a book during use on the TRX2500 folding treadmill?
Yes, there is a ledge/shelf on the console. It is perfect for keeping a tablet, mobile, book, or magazine.
- Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 9.5 S Treadmill
- Precor TRM 211 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 445 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 835 Commercial Treadmill
- ProForm Carbon T7 Treadmill
- Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill
- Sole S77 Treadmill
- XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- Xterra Fitness TRX4500 Treadmill