Xterra TRX4500 Treadmill
Built For Runners Who Want: a treadmill with lots of remarkable features, comfort level, and tremendous performance at a cost-effective price.
- 3.25 CHP motor.
- 60″ x 20″ running surface.
- Top speed of 12 mph.
- 15 levels of incline.
- FTMS 4.0 Bluetooth connectivity.
- Direct speed & incline buttons.
- Supports 350 pounds of user weight.
- It absorbs impact to offer excellent comfort.
If you are an exercise lover and are eagerly searching for a treadmill to perform your walking, running, and other activities available at an affordable price, then you have come to the right page. Today, our team has brought up the Xterra Fitness TRX4500 Treadmill for you.
The console offers a reader-friendly 7.5 inches bright blue backlit LCD monitor that lets the users track down every workout detail. On the other hand, 30 pre-programmed workouts provide the consumers with different varieties in their exercise routines. In case you want to connect to popular third-party apps, you can do so with the help of Bluetooth FTMS. Moreover, the high-quality built-in speakers make it easy to listen to your favorite tunes while you comfortably jog or walk on the treadmill.
So get ready to ride with the smooth and quiet 3.25 CHP motor provided with this Xterra treadmill. Basically, you can improve your heart condition to a healthy level by doing exercises on a treadmill. Keep reading our profoundly researched article that will make you understand every feature significantly.
|Xterra TRX4500 Treadmill Specifications|
|Incline Range||0 – 15%|
|Running Area||60″ x 20″ (L x W)|
|Top Speed||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Preset Exercise Programs||30|
|Cushioning||XTRASoft deck cushioning system|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Chest Strap (wireless) and Pulse Grip sensors|
|Footprints||77.2″ x 35.5″ x 56.1″ (L x W x H)|
|Warranty||Lifetime (Frame & Motor), 5 years (Deck), 2 years (Parts), and 1 year (Labor)|
Reasons To Buy
- Superb durability.
- A cooling fan keeps the users cool during workout sessions.
- The cup holder helps you stay hydrated during a long exercise session.
- Phenomenal warranty service.
- Easily foldable.
- The easily readable LCD helps users track down every workout detail.
- The transport wheels provide effortless mobility.
- The price is affordable.
Reasons To Avoid
- While you keep your tablet on the holder, it can block the display partially.
Xterra Fitness TRX4500 Treadmill: Detailed Specifications
- Display – The LCD monitor lets the users look at their exercise stats to understand the ongoing fitness routine better.
- 30+ Workout Programs – The console offers 30 preset workout programs, 2 custom, and 1 heart rate control program.
- Speaker – The built-in speaker in the workout equipment helps the consumers listen to their favorite music while they exercise.
- Accessory Holder – The treadmill comes with a device holder that helps to store your MP3 player, tablet, or even a mobile.
- Drink Holder – Now, keep water or your favorite beverages on the holder that will quench your thirst during a long exercise session.
- Fan – Users get a built-in fan that assists them in staying cool while they perform their workouts.
- Easy Transportation – Take your workout machine from your living room to the garage or any other place of your choice without any muscle strain by using the transport wheels.
- 2-Ply Belt – This treadmill is constructed with two-ply layers, having a 1.6 mm thick belt.
When the treadmill is completely assembled, the length will be 77.2 inches, the width will be 35.5 inches, and the height will be 56.1 inches. In addition, the folded dimensions will be 51.2 inches long, 35.5 inches wide, and 65.8 inches high. Above all, the frame is constructed with a heavy gauge welded steel and can withstand 350 pounds of weight. Plus, the 25 mm thick running deck allows you to do your workouts with ease.
Xterra offers its users a 3.25 continuous horsepower motor that is strong enough to provide good speed. Even heavy users can perform their workouts with comfort. Typically, a 2 CHP motor is sufficient for the walkers, 2.5 CHP for the joggers, and 3 CHP for the runners. In this case, its motor, having a power rating of 3.25 CHP, provides a tremendous workout journey even for the runners, all at a cost-effective price.
The greater the running area, the better the treadmill is for a user. This fitness equipment comes with a 20 inches wide and 60 inches long deck. Anyway, the measurement is quite good for any user. Besides, consumers of the same family, including the long-height persons, can comfortably do their workouts with this Xterra treadmill.
Keep a water bottle handy in the holder to make yourself hydrated during a strenuous workout session. You can also keep other drinks, like various fruit juices. On the other hand, the cooling fan lets you stay comfortable while exercising. Except this, you will have other options too that are discussed below.
The TRX4500 treadmill provides an XtraSoft cushioning deck technology that offers multiple points of cushioning throughout the deck support system in order to provide maximum impact absorption just at the place where you need it.
Once you are finished with your workouts, just fold up the treadmill and keep it in the corner of your room. Hence, you will save space in your living room or any other place where you will keep it. Basically, the Lift-Assist technology helps to fold up the treadmill deck. At the same time, the Safe Drop feature slowly lowers the treadmill deck for added safety.
Even though the treadmill is too heavy, you do not have to worry about moving it from one room to another. You can do it with the help of transportation wheels.
It is usual for every human being to get bored if he does a similar thing every day. Simultaneously, doing the same workouts also makes a person bored. That’s why Xterra has provided an excellent solution for its users. They offer a total of 30 preset workout programs with this treadmill. At the same time, you can set up two programs on your own and get one additional to check up on the heartbeat rate.
- LCD – This TRX4500 workout equipment is manufactured with a built-in liquid crystal display. Even if you perform your exercises in low light, you won’t have a problem checking up any workout statistics due to the backlit characteristics of the treadmill. Besides, if you measure the screen, it will be 7.5 inches long. Users can get a good glimpse of the program profile, exercise time, speed, distance covered, incline, burned calories, and pulse.
- Speakers – Some fitness enthusiasts love performing their workouts silently. On the other hand, some prefer to do so while listening to their loved tunes. By the way, Xterra has offered its users speakers on the treadmill. So, if you are one of the persons who love listening to music, just connect your electronic devices with Bluetooth-compatible speakers and enjoy your workout session.
- Tablet Holder – You can pretty easily keep your mobile or tablet on the holder that will assist you in watching your favorite web shows or trainers’ videos while you work out.
The users of this Xterra treadmill can easily regulate the incline and speed with the handlebar-mounted remote controls for a comfortable and secure workout. Besides, the 0-12 mph speed range and 0-15 range of incline levels help users control the intensity of their exercises.
Having an inclined treadmill on your home gym is a remarkable advantage. If you perform your exercises with incline, you will get better results than on the basic treadmills. Generally, incline helps burn more calories and tones your muscles faster. You will have direct access to a few incline buttons like the speed settings, such as 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 15 inclines.
Getting a good range of speed on a treadmill is a tremendous feeling. The Xterra TRX4500 starts with a low pace of 0.5 mph and goes all the way to 12 mph. If you start walking on the fitness machine, set your pace on the lower levels. But if you want to jog or run, then adjust your speed accordingly. Remember, you will get the highest speed of 12 mph. Anyway, there are direct buttons, such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, and 12 mph, to instantly jump to your desired speeds, resulting in saving your time.
Heart Rate Monitoring
This Xterra TRX4500 workout equipment lets the users check their heartbeat rate in two ways. One is through a wireless chest-strap heart rate transmitter, and another is the pulse grip that lets you know about your heart condition. As a result, you can safely and effectively perform your workouts.
Like other treadmills, the TRX4500 also features a manufacturer manual, where each detail is explained in a straightforward way. It is always preferable to go through this manual once before you start assembling the workout machine. After you get the delivery, set the treadmill as per the given instructions. It is advisable to take help from one or two of your friends, neighbors, family members, or other persons you like at the time of setting up the fitness equipment, making the process easier. Finally, perform your workouts once the treadmill is assembled completely.
What’s covered by the warranty?
Before you purchase any machine, you should carefully check the warranty details. It works as an excellent added advantage, whatever the equipment is. Nevertheless, whether it is gym equipment, automobiles, or others, getting a warranty provides additional security for the users. This Xterra exercise equipment comes with a lifetime warranty for the frame as well as the motor. Apart from that, consumers get 5 years warranty for the deck, 2 years for any defective parts, and a one-year free service for labor charges.
- Lifetime – Frame and Motor.
- Deck – 5 Years.
- Parts – 2 Years.
- Labor – 1 Year.
This Xterra treadmill enables users of all fitness levels to challenge themselves and maximize their results. Above all, the heart-pounding speed range of up to 12 miles per hour and 15 levels of incline let the consumers craze for this fitness machine.
You will be able to monitor your heart rate in two different ways on this treadmill. One with the help of a chest strap, and another is the handlebar-mounted hand pulse sensor. Aside from that, the 20 inches wide and 60 inches long deck cushioning technology absorbs impact to offer great results.
Overall, the TRX4500 model offers a phenomenal performance with its 3.25 CHP motor whether you walk, jog, or even run. In addition, users can effortlessly adjust their pace and incline with the directly accessible incline and speed buttons placed on the console.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Step Up height of this treadmill?
It is 5.8 inches.
2. How does the Bluetooth connectivity help in the TRX4500 treadmill?
The built-in Bluetooth feature allows wireless access to the Xterra fitness app on the users’ tablet for syncing and tracking their workouts, accessing multiple user profiles, and other options.
3. How to maintain this treadmill?
While maintaining the machine, your first job will be to make sure it is turned off. Then check whether the treadmill belt has lubricating oil or not, once a month. If not, apply lubricating oil. But remember, generally, you will not have to use any lubrication in the initial time. Next, clean your belt and deck regularly. Plus, check up if there are any loose nuts or bolts. If you found any, just tighten these, and that’s it.
- Nautilus T618 Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 9.5 S Treadmill
- Precor TRM 211 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 445 Treadmill
- Precor TRM 835 Commercial Treadmill
- Proform 505 CST Treadmill
- Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill
- Sole S77 Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- Xterra TRX2500 Treadmill